Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    "In a Champion State of Mind"
    Posts
    5,621

    Melo as a starter makes alot of sense if....

    Melo as a starter makes alot of sense if....AD starts at center...
    Melo wants to play with Lebron.
    AD
    Melo
    Lebron
    Westbrook
    ?

    What a spark to Melo's Career!!!
    He can be limited to 18 mins overall if need be. But just to see his name and be announced in the starting lineup will assure we get the best out him in a Laker Jersey.
    He can still shoot the rock.
    I hope this is in consideration...
    Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,202
    AD will remain the starting PF and will never start at C during regular season barring any injury to both our C's.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    AD will remain the starting PF and will never start at C during regular season barring any injury to both our C's.
    Yep. Thatís the problem. AD is too much of a ***** to play the 5. Iíd rather see Melo start than Dwight. Having another shooter on the floor would be nice.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post
    Melo as a starter makes alot of sense if....AD starts at center...
    Melo wants to play with Lebron.
    AD
    Melo
    Lebron
    Westbrook
    ?

    What a spark to Melo's Career!!!
    He can be limited to 18 mins overall if need be. But just to see his name and be announced in the starting lineup will assure we get the best out him in a Laker Jersey.
    He can still shoot the rock.
    I hope this is in consideration...
    Thoughts?
    Ah no. We didnít get 2 seven footers so they can sit on the bench. Either Dwight or Jordan will start. Since Dwight played really well coming off the bench couple of years ago, I think Jordan starts and Dwight replaces him with AF finishing games n the 4th. Melo will play based on matchups to end games.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,452
    Nunn
    Monk
    Lebron
    AD
    Dwight

    That should be the starters.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,202
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Yep. Thatís the problem. AD is too much of a ***** to play the 5. Iíd rather see Melo start than Dwight. Having another shooter on the floor would be nice.
    Who cares as long as the right lineup finishes games.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,202
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Nunn
    Monk
    Lebron
    AD
    Dwight

    That should be the starters.
    You're too much of a westbrook fan really

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    You're too much of a westbrook fan really
    Youíre right..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    You're too much of a westbrook fan really
    Lol

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    16,186
    Melo as a starter would be similar to asking Lou Williams to start. He's better suited off the bench

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,875
    if.... you smoke crack for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,562
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Nunn
    Monk
    Lebron
    AD
    Dwight

    That should be the starters.
    Lol

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,250
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Nunn
    Monk
    Lebron
    AD
    Dwight

    That should be the starters.
    LOL Westbrook coming off the bench. Guys, I don't think LF85 likes Westy. Just a guess.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,250
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    if.... you smoke crack for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    "In a Champion State of Mind"
    Posts
    5,621
    Lakers Supply

    @LakersSupply

    @JakeLFischer to @hmfaigen in the Halftime app: Rich Paul was telling other agents at the Chicago combine that LeBron and AD were sliding to the 4 and 5

    3:14 PM ∑ Sep 15, 2021

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •