Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    I canít find anything about Collins failing a test previously to be in stage 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Well due to the new NFL rules, failing a drug test for certain things like marijuana will not result in a suspension but does result in a fine. Because players arenít suspended, maybe these failed drug tests arenít made public. I mean, it is a violation to release health information without consent. Usually failed drug tests get out because a suspension comes with it and everybody needs to know why that player is suspended but if players arenít gettin suspended, why release the info to the public?

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Well due to the new NFL rules, failing a drug test for certain things like marijuana will not result in a suspension but does result in a fine. Because players arenít suspended, maybe these failed drug tests arenít made public. I mean, it is a violation to release health information without consent. Usually failed drug tests get out because a suspension comes with it and everybody needs to know why that player is suspended but if players arenít gettin suspended, why release the info to the public?
    That could make some sense. Otherwise I donít know why he would be in stage 2. Youíd think they might report that though. Obviously him avoiding a test was just him trying to exploit a loophole so Iím fine with him being suspended but I wish we knew more details.

That could make some sense. Otherwise I donít know why he would be in stage 2. Youíd think they might report that though. Obviously him avoiding a test was just him trying to exploit a loophole so Iím fine with him being suspended but I wish we knew more details.
    I bet more details will come out, especially with Collins lawyers supposedly pushing back on this.

Because being in Stage 1 comes with being in the program but not having it released that you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...699412486?s=20

If there was any doubt for whatever reason that Jordan mailata is the LT for the eagles, well, heís no longer making less than Andre DillardÖ
    Whole lotta coin for a guy without a whole lotta proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AmericasTeam View Post
    At what point did surf break you to go from a decent level headed poster to the giant douchebag troll youíve become?
    Chip Kelley started it . Wentz finished it Ö I didnít do anything lol

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Not for those already in the program, repeat offenders. This isnít a poor poor Collins issue as you posted earlier. Heís just a moron that canít quit.
    Technically this is a moron who canít show up to take a test.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Technically this is a moron who canít show up to take a test.
    BecauseÖ

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    BecauseÖ
    Who knows? Maybe he has a phobia about pissing in a cup?

He probably has a phobia about failing drug tests

2021 NFCE Regular Season Thread

He probably has a phobia about failing drug tests
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I do wonder what the Cowboys' plans with the line will be now. I think they should keep McGovern at RG and move Martin to RT until Collins comes back, then make adjustments from there. They should be playing their best 5, and I think having good tackles is most important.

This is gold.

I got the Washington Football Team winning this division this year...probably the best defensive team in the whole division and with that pass protection, with a QB like Fitzmagic, let's just say I love their chances and they do have offensive weapons too

Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast