Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 29 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1461
  1. #421
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    44,209
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Congrats! Yeah thatís what we did, just a small wedding. We didnít even invite anybody.lmao a lot of people were pissed but we had reasons to just get it done real fast and not plan a big huge event. We were already living with each other for a long time so it didnít even feel any different to be honest, just made things more official on paper.
    Exactly my situation!

    We were together 5ish years, living together for 3, proposed in 4/2019, bought a house 11/2019. We were set to get married with a decent amount of guests in 10/2020 but cancelled due to Covid so we got pregnant in 6/2020 instead (we planned on right after the wedding). When we decided to finally replan the wedding we were like ďuh, weíve been together 7 years now, we have a house, we now have a babyÖ why do we need this big wedding to spend on?Ē

    Some people are pissed too but things changed so much that people donít care anymore lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Dallas defense definitely seems improved. Going into the season I felt if they could just not be horrible on that end and Dak stays healthy they have the division with ease.

    Eagles also look less awful than projected.

    The giants sucks

    ****.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thatís what I was saying too, Dallas defense does look better to me but not everyone agrees apparently.

  3. #423
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Talk about next Mondayís game (Cowboys/Eagles) has already started. I agree with David Helman here, it might be best to use Micah Parsons as a spy on Hurts.

    https://twitter.com/helmandc/status/...452369925?s=21
    I think using him as a spy against hurts will be pretty effective. The 49ers did that occasionally last night and when they stopped, hurts had a drive where he got like 60 yards rushing by himself at the end of the game and it took like a minute off the game clock. His passing was honestly not that great besides two throws, the 40 yard TD throw to Jalen reagor that was brought back and the 92 yard throw to quez Watkins.

  4. #424
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Exactly my situation!

    We were together 5ish years, living together for 3, proposed in 4/2019, bought a house 11/2019. We were set to get married with a decent amount of guests in 10/2020 but cancelled due to Covid so we got pregnant in 6/2020 instead (we planned on right after the wedding). When we decided to finally replan the wedding we were like ďuh, weíve been together 7 years now, we have a house, we now have a babyÖ why do we need this big wedding to spend on?Ē

    Some people are pissed too but things changed so much that people donít care anymore lol.
    Exactly. And we donít like the idea of having a big huge event that costs a lotta money anyway. I proposed on a Friday, got the marriage license the following Monday, got married on Wednesday, and then moved across the country to get away from her crazy family on Friday..lmaaaoo it was super unromantic but we donít really care. Itís now 6 years later and we wouldnít change anything.

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,599
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Parsons looks like the real deal. He might just be a guy that lines up all over the place because his versatility is what gives him great potential


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree. Thatís actually why (pre-draft) I was comparing him to a bigger faster version of Jamal Adams.

  6. #426
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    94,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Yeah just realized it was a last second regulation win but even so still it isn't really anything to brag about but for the Eagles y'all did play yesterday regardless against the 49ers and y'all still lost.

    But both teams have an identical record but the Washington Football Team has a chance to overtake both of you guys since they too are 1-1 but can go 2-1 if they beat the Bills on Sunday and both of you guys lose.
    How will both the Eagles and Cowboys lose next week?

  7. #427
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    If Herbert wasnít as athletic as he is Parsons might have had 3 sacks yesterday. Rumor is he will be playing a lot more DE/OLB from here on out.
    I predicted he would be used like that (because Dallas already has 2 starting caliber LBs), and that he would bring an attitude to that defense. Meanwhile DeVonta Smith is struggling a bit with physical CB play in the NFL, but hopefully he can overcome that.

  8. #428
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,746
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    How will both the Eagles and Cowboys lose next week?
    lulz

  9. #429
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,746
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Exactly. And we donít like the idea of having a big huge event that costs a lotta money anyway. I proposed on a Friday, got the marriage license the following Monday, got married on Wednesday, and then moved across the country to get away from her crazy family on Friday..lmaaaoo it was super unromantic but we donít really care. Itís now 6 years later and we wouldnít change anything.
    Damn, you actually eloped in the 21st century.

  10. #430
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    18,382
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Parsons looks like the real deal. He might just be a guy that lines up all over the place because his versatility is what gives him great potential


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He seems like a gamer . He was mad that when he got a break from rushing the passer because they didnít put him back at MLB . Heís got dog in him to . When asked about his day Ö. It was a long day for some guys out there today Ö and it was

  11. #431
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    18,382
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    How will both the Eagles and Cowboys lose next week?
    You better worry about how the Colts will win . 0-3 wonít look good for that MVP discussion.

  12. #432
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    25,311
    Parsons has to play as a pass rusher the majority of the time from here on out. He looked too good there and a pass rusher is much more valuable than an ILB. If teams knew he was this good off the edge then he would've been a top 5 pick.

  13. #433
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    44,209
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    You better worry about how the Colts will win . 0-3 wonít look good for that MVP discussion.
    This is the NFC East thread. Stop trying to derail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  14. #434
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,746
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Parsons has to play as a pass rusher the majority of the time from here on out. He looked too good there and a pass rusher is much more valuable than an ILB. If teams knew he was this good off the edge then he would've been a top 5 pick.
    Well, teams should have known he could rush the passer.

  15. #435
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,599
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Parsons has to play as a pass rusher the majority of the time from here on out. He looked too good there and a pass rusher is much more valuable than an ILB. If teams knew he was this good off the edge then he would've been a top 5 pick.
    A lot of people are saying that today and itís correct. If this kid has the ability to rush the passer like that consistently you have to play him that way. Itís going to be interesting to see how Parsons is used once Lawrence comes back and they also have Gregory out there. Iíd line him up right next to either one and tell him to go get the QB.

Page 29 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •