Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 228 of 254 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 3796
  1. #3406
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    8,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Canít remember if I posted this already but Jerry Jones is highly pissed. I already posted what he said about the HC position but heís also ticked off at Amari Cooper. The Cowboys will save $16M by cutting Cooper. This team is going to look a lot different next season.

    https://twitter.com/jonmachota/statu...175554563?s=21
    And the purge to make room for dak begins. Cooper is a really good player but I saw something that was posted that it seems he doesnít really try sometimes on the field. On routes where heís not one of the top options he doesnít put as much effort into it. Obviously thereís a ginormous talent difference but thatís my biggest issue with reagor, guy doesnít even try a lot of times.

    I mean itís kinda hard when you got three #1 WRs that want the ball and also a good TE, not to mention a very good receiving back. A lotta options so players are gonna have to sacrifice in the stat department so I guess this was always bound to happen. Good for the team but not good for those players. Ray Charles could probably throw for 250 and 2TDs, just throw it up and a cowboy will catch it.

  2. #3407
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    8,008
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    I think Iím the only one left in the main forum. A handful post in the giants section but nothing like it used to be


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PSD is dying

  3. #3408
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    8,008
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    The giants are in such deep cap hell the 2022-23 season is already a lost cause. Schoens main job is to clear cap by cuts or trades for picks and draft well. Anybody would need multiple off-seasons to right this ship but it has to start in the draft this year. Iíd be perfectly fine with taking the top 2 o lineman on the board since they have 1/5 starters in place for the future. Let Jones and Barkley audition for another year because why not.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iíve seen a couple mocks of you guys doubling up on OL but also taking ojabo too. Ojulari was a very good pick last year, getting ojabu would not only make them a good name duo but man that could start to be a really nasty DL in time.

    Any chance you guys take Kyle Hamilton? Heís probably my favorite prospect in this draft

  4. #3409
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,485
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    And the purge to make room for dak begins. Cooper is a really good player but I saw something that was posted that it seems he doesnít really try sometimes on the field. On routes where heís not one of the top options he doesnít put as much effort into it. Obviously thereís a ginormous talent difference but thatís my biggest issue with reagor, guy doesnít even try a lot of times.

    I mean itís kinda hard when you got three #1 WRs that want the ball and also a good TE, not to mention a very good receiving back. A lotta options so players are gonna have to sacrifice in the stat department so I guess this was always bound to happen. Good for the team but not good for those players. Ray Charles could probably throw for 250 and 2TDs, just throw it up and a cowboy will catch it.
    There are games where Cooper seems like he canít be stopped. That used to be the case at every home game. He was dominant in Dallas but disappeared on road games. Now it seems like heís still nowhere to be found when on the road but now he also disappears about every other home game too.

    If heís on the roster this year heís schedule to could $22M against the cap. His production doesnít say heís a $22M WR. His dead cap number is $6M.

    I donít think this is so much about Dakís contract as it is Cooper just not living up to his. Also with a guy like Randy Gregory being a UFA it seems Cooperís money could be spent more wisely elsewhere.

  5. #3410
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    8,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    There are games where Cooper seems like he canít be stopped. That used to be the case at every home game. He was dominant in Dallas but disappeared on road games. Now it seems like heís still nowhere to be found when on the road but now he also disappears about every other home game too.

    If heís on the roster this year heís schedule to could $22M against the cap. His production doesnít say heís a $22M WR. His dead cap number is $6M.

    I donít think this is so much about Dakís contract as it is Cooper just not living up to his. Also with a guy like Randy Gregory being a UFA it seems Cooperís money could be spent more wisely elsewhere.
    Yeah, makes sense. Randy Gregory has been playing great football. I just think keeping your defense together is probably more important than keeping cooper anyway. I think you can sacrifice coop and still be a top offense.

  6. #3411
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    8,008
    OTC says amari cooper is valued around 9mill/year. I donít know if thatís correct but I think he will be a hot free agent at that price. Hell, eagles may even get in on that, not that heíd be interested in them.lol

  7. #3412
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    45,988
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Itís ok, no worries! I totally understand. I mean, itís not every day that someone falls off their high horse.

    But for some it is at least once a year
    I donít remember us falling of in 2017.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  8. #3413
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,485
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Yeah, makes sense. Randy Gregory has been playing great football. I just think keeping your defense together is probably more important than keeping cooper anyway. I think you can sacrifice coop and still be a top offense.
    Lamb is more than capable of taking over the lead WR spot. One of the questions is how big of an offer will Cedrick Wilson get. If he gets a big offer they might have to let him walk. The other question is will Gallupís injury prevent him from getting an offer or will it lower the price tag. If they lose Wilson and Gallupís price tag is fairly reasonable I could see the Cowboys keeping Gallup. They also should be able to resign Malik Turner who showed something this year.

    Their team is going to look a lot different next season. They have like 15-20 free agents this off season.

  9. #3414
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,485
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    OTC says amari cooper is valued around 9mill/year. I donít know if thatís correct but I think he will be a hot free agent at that price. Hell, eagles may even get in on that, not that heíd be interested in them.lol
    Yea at that price heís be worth it, plus heís still young. But definitely not at $22M.

  10. #3415
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,224
    If Amari leaves the Cowboys, landing spots for him that I've seen floated around:

    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Miami Dolphins
    Cleveland Browns
    Chicago Bears
    New England Patriots
    Indianapolis Colts

    But these are the destinations he could end up going to either in free agency or if the Cowboys do decide to trade him

  11. #3416
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    19,475
    Man this thread damn near died without me . But I guess with all teams home again itís time to change the date already . All I know is Iím sick to my stomach Dallas just canít lose that game although watching SF and GB makes me think that SF defense is elite . But still Iím praying somebody hires KM because I canít take anymore of his analytical approach. But the entire team **** the bed . 14 penalties is not only inexcusable but it was expected . Which means the coach has to go . Because once again if you donít have all those flags your not complaining about anything else that happened regarding the refs because it wouldnít have mattered . Same old song and dance . They definitely need to address the o line they were atrocious. I move Collins back to guard where he played his best football and put Steele at RT where he has played better then Collins .

  12. #3417
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    19,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If Amari leaves the Cowboys, landing spots for him that I've seen floated around:

    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Miami Dolphins
    Cleveland Browns
    Chicago Bears
    New England Patriots
    Indianapolis Colts

    But these are the destinations he could end up going to either in free agency or if the Cowboys do decide to trade him
    Cross off NE , Cleveland and Chicago . He flat out said he does not like playing in cold weather which was partly why he turned down more money from Washington to sign in Dallas

  13. #3418
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    97,810
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Man this thread damn near died without me . But I guess with all teams home again itís time to change the date already . All I know is Iím sick to my stomach Dallas just canít lose that game although watching SF and GB makes me think that SF defense is elite . But still Iím praying somebody hires KM because I canít take anymore of his analytical approach. But the entire team **** the bed . 14 penalties is not only inexcusable but it was expected . Which means the coach has to go . Because once again if you donít have all those flags your not complaining about anything else that happened regarding the refs because it wouldnít have mattered . Same old song and dance . They definitely need to address the o line they were atrocious. I move Collins back to guard where he played his best football and put Steele at RT where he has played better then Collins .
    Welcome back.

    Dak choked, again.

    Waters wet.

    All is good in life.

  14. #3419
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    19,475
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Welcome back.

    Dak choked, again.

    Waters wet.

    All is good in life.
    A poor performance against a good defense isnít really choking after all he faired better then Rodgers vs the same defense. If they were 15 point favorites vs the worse team in football with the season on the line then yes Iíd say he choked .

  15. #3420
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    97,810
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    A poor performance against a good defense isnít really choking after all he faired better then Rodgers vs the same defense. If they were 15 point favorites vs the worse team in football with the season on the line then yes Iíd say he choked .
    2 seed against an inferior opponent.

    At home.

    Loaded offense.

    40M QB

    Choked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •