Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    And that was after improving down the stretch. Prior to that they were on a historically bad pace.
    Yes I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Well, 17 rush attempts total in two games. I think the way to beat him is to force him to throw a lot and make him throw to the middle of the field. Also, as was said earlier, put an athletic man out there as a spy to limit his running ability.
    Oh. I misread that stat. I thought it seemed like a ton. That's like Lamar Jackson territory
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=201467&dateline=16293  13413

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Your math is no good.
    To think I teach stats at a university lol
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=201467&dateline=16293  13413

The only thing better about the Dallas defense is they are stopping the run a little better . The takeaways actually started last season but they have been one of the best teams in football as far as takeaway give away ration . But you canít depend on that every game . You need stops eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    The only thing better about the Dallas defense is they are stopping the run a little better . The takeaways actually started last season but they have been one of the best teams in football as far as takeaway give away ration . But you canít depend on that every game . You need stops eventually.
    Those 3rd and 10+ conversions by the Chargers were just bad plain and simple. It's not like Herbert was having all day to throw on most of those either with Parsons terrorizing their line. That was simply breakdowns by our CBs (primarily Anthony Brown). Brown should be benched at this point. He's been terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Those 3rd and 10+ conversions by the Chargers were just bad plain and simple. It's not like Herbert was having all day to throw on most of those either with Parsons terrorizing their line. That was simply breakdowns by our CBs (primarily Anthony Brown). Brown should be benched at this point. He's been terrible.
    I didnít look at this game but look who Brady targeted and look what he did to them . Brown and Jordan Lewis . The ball barely went anywhere else .

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Oh. I misread that stat. I thought it seemed like a ton. That's like Lamar Jackson territory
    Heís been no Lamar Jackson. When hurts drops back heís looking to pass like 95% of the time. The times heís run have mostly been times that the defense is giving it to him. As far as his throwing goes, heís actually made some really good throws this year. I mean donít get me wrong, heís obviously no Peyton Manning or Tom Brady but I do think heís improved there for sure. Thatís all I wanted to see, to see if heíd improve his passing and he definitely has so far.

I change my mind. Jordan mailata is out for Monday so Iíd blitz Micah parsons all day on dillards side. I guarantee Dillard will not hold up. Parsons might get 5 sacks if given a lot of opportunity. Iím not kidding either.

Beast mode

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738