Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Well, teams should have known he could rush the passer.
    No one has seen him line up at DE and do it. Not since high school anyways. Everyone knew he could rush from any LB position but doing it effectively with your hand in the dirt is a different story.

Division rivalry games are fun especially on MNF.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Well, teams should have known he could rush the passer.
    Not sure how anyone could have expected him to rush at that level without seeing him do it much in college.

Lol I figure if they keep continuing in this direction he will get fired in season. Although the offense wasnít why they lost to Washington. Defense was the strong point last year and itís taken a big step back with seemingly more talent this year. Patrick graham was interviewing for HC positions last year if he want to get that opportunity again they need to right the ship on defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Lol I figure if they keep continuing in this direction he will get fired in season. Although the offense wasnít why they lost to Washington. Defense was the strong point last year and itís taken a big step back with seemingly more talent this year. Patrick graham was interviewing for HC positions last year if he want to get that opportunity again they need to right the ship on defense

Jason Garrett is the nicest guy Iíve ever wanted to punch in the face. He has that affect on people.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Not sure how anyone could have expected him to rush at that level without seeing him do it much in college.
    I think against the Chargers he generated one pressure off a bull rush and the rest was exactly what he did in 2019, just from further outside of the line.

https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/sta...454536195?s=21

Seems in line with questions so far.

Personally Iím not shocked Parsons did well. He knows how to do 3 things that translate well to pass rushing:
    - Understands the angles of getting to the ball.
    - Knows how to ďget skinnyĒ making himself harder to block.
    - Is great at translating speed to power.

Dallas should honestly consider a 3-4 and play him at OLB.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/sta...454536195?s=21

Seems in line with questions so far.
    We could have also had an explosive play if Reagor knew where to run.

I just watched the fake sack call that Bdawk is so convinced sealed the deal for Dallas . 20 times .. and guess what it was grounding . #30 was breaking the complete opposite way of the throw . The ball was a wobbler so he appears in the frame at the end of the play but if thatís not grounding nothing is . He just chucked the ball up to avoid the sack . Didnít reach the line of scrimmage and there was no intended WR at all . So thereís that .

They really should tighten up the intentional grounding calls . You shouldnít be able to close your eyes and just toss a ball into nowhere as your being tackled with the hope of one of your WR being able to someone get within 10 yards of the ball . Should be a 3 yard rule and there should be clear intent he tried to get the ball to a actual WR instead of praying the WR can just get close enough to prevent grounding . Bunch of BS . Wentz did it on the play he got hurt I think . They all do it .

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Personally Iím not shocked Parsons did well. He knows how to do 3 things that translate well to pass rushing:
    - Understands the angles of getting to the ball.
    - Knows how to ďget skinnyĒ making himself harder to block.
    - Is great at translating speed to power.

Dallas should honestly consider a 3-4 and play him at OLB.

I was thinking about that after the game, if moving to a 3-4 would be more beneficial. It really makes no sense to move him back to MLB permanently. I mean itís ok to rush him from that position on occasion but heís not a full time MLB. This dude is a legit elite pass rusher. Itís also not like theyíre thin at LB. even with Parsons moving to DE they have plenty of quality depth at LB.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I just watched the fake sack call that Bdawk is so convinced sealed the deal for Dallas . 20 times .. and guess what it was grounding . #30 was breaking the complete opposite way of the throw . The ball was a wobbler so he appears in the frame at the end of the play but if thatís not grounding nothing is . He just chucked the ball up to avoid the sack . Didnít reach the line of scrimmage and there was no intended WR at all . So thereís that .
    I initially thought it was grounding and was kind of surprised they called it a sack.

Page 30 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast