Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Football Team they face the Bills on Sunday
    Eagles face the Cowboys
    Sooo you just now also just realized the WFT canít take over both since one of the Eagles/Cowboys will also be 2-1?

Iím not sure why you even post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I love Micah Parsons attitude. I've experienced him against my Memphis Tigers so I know what to expect come MNF.

#24ever

Dallas defense definitely seems improved. Going into the season I felt if they could just not be horrible on that end and Dak stays healthy they have the division with ease.

Eagles also look less awful than projected.

The giants sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Dallas defense definitely seems improved. Going into the season I felt if they could just not be horrible on that end and Dak stays healthy they have the division with ease.

Eagles also look less awful than projected.

The giants sucks

Dallas defense has improved but I wouldn't go that far to say that it is a dramatic change. Still too early for that. Eagles I thought would be awful coming into this year but surprisingly they are not but we will just see how long that lasts. Giants are that bad but I mean look at who is their quarterback. They have Daniel Jones. I mean if the Giants had a QB like Cam Newton for instance just as an example, the Giants wouldn't be 0-2 right now that's for sure. Danny Dimes yeah he is more mobile with his legs which is surprising given how big of a guy he is at his size but still what has been the Giants' problem is defense.

With the Football Team in Washington...they don't really have a whole lot of problems except their defense which I thought would be much better than what was projected in these past 2 games but it is still early.

Yeah just realized it was a last second regulation win but even so still it isn't really anything to brag about but for the Eagles y'all did play yesterday regardless against the 49ers and y'all still lost.

But both teams have an identical record but the Washington Football Team has a chance to overtake both of you guys since they too are 1-1 but can go 2-1 if they beat the Bills on Sunday and both of you guys lose.
    Another wrong post. At least your consistent though.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Sooo you just now also just realized the WFT canít take over both since one of the Eagles/Cowboys will also be 2-1?

Iím not sure why you even post.
    The WFT are not beating the bills anyway. They are gong to bully Ron and take his lunch money.
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

Yeah just realized it was a last second regulation win but even so still it isn't really anything to brag about but for the Eagles y'all did play yesterday regardless against the 49ers and y'all still lost.

But both teams have an identical record but the Washington Football Team has a chance to overtake both of you guys since they too are 1-1 but can go 2-1 if they beat the Bills on Sunday and both of you guys lose.
    Actually I think based on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th factors WFT is technically in 1st place followed by Eagles then Cowboys. I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    If Iím MM I give the game ball to Parson . 2 tackles and a fake sack but he caused absolute havoc all game playing a position for the first time since HS . Who knows what Herbert does without him stressing the o line from everywhere
    If Herbert wasnít as athletic as he is Parsons might have had 3 sacks yesterday. Rumor is he will be playing a lot more DE/OLB from here on out.

Dallas defense has improved but I wouldn't go that far to say that it is a dramatic change. Still too early for that. Eagles I thought would be awful coming into this year but surprisingly they are not but we will just see how long that lasts. Giants are that bad but I mean look at who is their quarterback. They have Daniel Jones. I mean if the Giants had a QB like Cam Newton for instance just as an example, the Giants wouldn't be 0-2 right now that's for sure. Danny Dimes yeah he is more mobile with his legs which is surprising given how big of a guy he is at his size but still what has been the Giants' problem is defense.

With the Football Team in Washington...they don't really have a whole lot of problems except their defense which I thought would be much better than what was projected in these past 2 games but it is still early.
    Dallas had arguably the worst defense in football last year so yes it is dramatic. Is Daniel Jones the problem or the defense because you contradicted yourself? Cam Newton isnít in the nfl but yeah sure heís a difference maker.

Itís like you are playing nfl fan madlibs with English as a second language.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    If Herbert wasnít as athletic as he is Parsons might have had 3 sacks yesterday. Rumor is he will be playing a lot more DE/OLB from here on out.
    Parsons looks like the real deal. He might just be a guy that lines up all over the place because his versatility is what gives him great potential

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Parsons looks like the real deal. He might just be a guy that lines up all over the place because his versatility is what gives him great potential

I was super impressed with his play yesterday. He did pretty well in Week 1, but nothing dramatic. Yesterday he was a beast on the line. It looks like he was already taking in a lot from Demarcus Ware and his judo chops.

2021 NFCE Regular Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Probably done as an Eagle too.
    Maybe, we will see. Sounds like he wants to retire an eagle

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Big loss for the defense. Hopefully, Derek Barnett steps up but I'm not too optimistic.
    Iím almost at the point of just moving on from him to be honest. Kinda want the eagles to take a pass rusher with one of the 1sts in next years draft

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Thanks dudes. Going to be the two boys her dad and my mom. We were supposed to last October but post poned back in May 2020 cuz well Covid. Decided to just do a small thing and then weíre taking the boys out for a little weekend getaway.
    Congrats! Yeah thatís what we did, just a small wedding. We didnít even invite anybody.lmao a lot of people were pissed but we had reasons to just get it done real fast and not plan a big huge event. We were already living with each other for a long time so it didnít even feel any different to be honest, just made things more official on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Small intimate ceremonies like that are usually way better and a lot less stressful. Not to mention cheaper. When I got married mine was the same way. Much better to spend that money on the honeymoon.
    Agreed. Honeymoon is where the money should be spent

Page 28 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast