Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks dudes. Going to be the two boys her dad and my mom. We were supposed to last October but post poned back in May 2020 cuz well Covid. Decided to just do a small thing and then we’re taking the boys out for a little weekend getaway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Thanks dudes. Going to be the two boys her dad and my mom. We were supposed to last October but post poned back in May 2020 cuz well Covid. Decided to just do a small thing and then we’re taking the boys out for a little weekend getaway.
    Small intimate ceremonies like that are usually way better and a lot less stressful. Not to mention cheaper. When I got married mine was the same way. Much better to spend that money on the honeymoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Small intimate ceremonies like that are usually way better and a lot less stressful. Not to mention cheaper. When I got married mine was the same way. Much better to spend that money on the honeymoon.
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Yup exactly our thinking! Going to take a honeymoon at our 1 year anniversary probably. Don’t feel like going away with a 6 month old at home lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Yup exactly our thinking! Going to take a honeymoon at our 1 year anniversary probably. Don’t feel like going away with a 6 month old at home lol
    Yea that wouldn’t be good. Lol! Well congratulations again. Have a great day with your family. Many blessings.

2021 NFCE Regular Season Thread

Talk about next Monday’s game (Cowboys/Eagles) has already started. I agree with David Helman here, it might be best to use Micah Parsons as a spy on Hurts.

https://twitter.com/helmandc/status/...452369925?s=21

How about THEM COWBOYS? Yeah y'all won last night...I give y'all credit but come on y'all barely beat the Chargers which ain't really nothing to brag about A win is still a win. But y'all are tied with the Eagles who lost last night to the 49ers. Both of y'all are 1-1 so who knows maybe this NFC East division won't be so pathetic this year who knows.
    Last edited by Tg11; 09-20-2021 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    How about THEM COWBOYS? Yeah y'all won last night...I give y'all credit but come on y'all barely beat the Chargers which ain't really nothing to brag about especially if it was in overtime on a walk off field goal. A win is still a win. But y'all are tied with the Eagles who lost last night to the 49ers. Both of y'all are 1-1 so who knows maybe this NFC East division won't be so pathetic this year who knows.
    The chargers are really good.
    It wasn’t overtime.
    The eagles didn’t play last night.

Other than that…

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The chargers are really good.
    It wasn’t overtime.
    The eagles didn’t play last night.

Other than that…
    Yeah just realized it was a last second regulation win but even so still it isn't really anything to brag about but for the Eagles y'all did play yesterday regardless against the 49ers and y'all still lost.

But both teams have an identical record but the Washington Football Team has a chance to overtake both of you guys since they too are 1-1 but can go 2-1 if they beat the Bills on Sunday and both of you guys lose.

Football Team they face the Bills on Sunday
    Eagles face the Cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Yeah just realized it was a last second regulation win but even so still it isn't really anything to brag about but for the Eagles y'all did play yesterday regardless against the 49ers and y'all still lost.

But both teams have an identical record but the Washington Football Team has a chance to overtake both of you guys since they too are 1-1 but can go 2-1 if they beat the Bills on Sunday and both of you guys lose.

If you just noticed it wasn’t overtime you must not have watched the game . How do you know how good or bad Dallas is ? Replays ?

If I’m MM I give the game ball to Parson . 2 tackles and a fake sack but he caused absolute havoc all game playing a position for the first time since HS . Who knows what Herbert does without him stressing the o line from everywhere

Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast