Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 238 of 254 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 3796
  1. #3556
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    19,478
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    The NFC east wasnít the worst division. It wasnít the second worst either.
    The Titans had the honor of winning the worse division in football .

  2. #3557
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,506
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Yup. I just boxscore check. I then just wait until the season is over to see what PFF says.
    It shows.

  3. #3558
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,506

    2021 NFCE Regular Season Thread

    Apparently Quinn was offered a HC job and turned it down to stay with the Cowboys long term. Was it the Bears or the Giants? Jerry money whipped the **** out of Dan Quinn.

    https://twitter.com/dallascowboys/st...425380872?s=21

  4. #3559
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    97,813
    Ignore Dallasí record, they actually are the SB champs.

    Stats smats.

  5. #3560
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    45,991
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Ignore Dallasí record, they actually are the SB champs.

    Stats smats.
    My biggest gripe isnít that there is disregard of sites ranking the line, basically unanimously, in the top 10 at worst. That can be argued and I understand that.

    Itís that surf ignored all those stats and rankings yet quoted ESPNs pass blocking win rate that has Dallas ranked 23rd (or something low) because it coincided with his eyes.

    The gripe is that stats are only ok if they match my eyes.

    Iím up for arguments and debates but picking and choosing isnít how to prove anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  6. #3561
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    17,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Winning the NFC East is like playing a 8 year old in poker
    And beating them.

  7. #3562
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,506
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    My biggest gripe isnít that there is disregard of sites ranking the line, basically unanimously, in the top 10 at worst. That can be argued and I understand that.

    Itís that surf ignored all those stats and rankings yet quoted ESPNs pass blocking win rate that has Dallas ranked 23rd (or something low) because it coincided with his eyes.

    The gripe is that stats are only ok if they match my eyes.

    Iím up for arguments and debates but picking and choosing isnít how to prove anything.
    Wouldnít you be doing the same thing by ignoring ESPNís rankings? Just picking and choosing websites that fit your argument instead of factoring them all in?

  8. #3563
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    45,991
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Wouldnít you be doing the same thing by ignoring ESPNís rankings? Just picking and choosing websites that fit your argument instead of factoring them all in?
    Iím not ignoring it though. Never did. I even used it.

    My point is, if there is a bunch of different data sources out there, Iím not going to quote 1 that backs my views when every other one says otherwise.

    You keep saying i only used PFF. I quoted it first and then went and found more sources. All which were closer to PFF than the one ESPN stat.

    In his original point, he brought up 1 stat that agreed with him. I provided a bunch more that refuted it. Picking and choosing one stat over multiple others is cherry picking.

    I believe they can be faulty but Iíd usually lean towards the majority over the one outlier.

    The other thing I found funny is Mamba said their pass blocking was fine and the run blocking was bad. Surf said the opposite. So youíre going to come at me that I donít watch when two cowboys fans are giving opposing views on what they see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  9. #3564
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    19,478
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Iím not ignoring it though. Never did. I even used it.

    My point is, if there is a bunch of different data sources out there, Iím not going to quote 1 that backs my views when every other one says otherwise.

    You keep saying i only used PFF. I quoted it first and then went and found more sources. All which were closer to PFF than the one ESPN stat.

    In his original point, he brought up 1 stat that agreed with him. I provided a bunch more that refuted it. Picking and choosing one stat over multiple others is cherry picking.

    I believe they can be faulty but Iíd usually lean towards the majority over the one outlier.

    The other thing I found funny is Mamba said their pass blocking was fine and the run blocking was bad. Surf said the opposite. So youíre going to come at me that I donít watch when two cowboys fans are giving opposing views on what they see.
    The run blocking was good for a bit but that fell apart to . Like I said where they actually rank I donít know because I just donít watch every minute of every team . What I do know is if they want to be a legit contender either the guys they had this season need extreme improvement or they need some new guys . Without question

  10. #3565
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    19,478

  11. #3566
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    19,478

  12. #3567
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    19,478

  13. #3568
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    19,478

  14. #3569
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    19,478
    Once again the national consensus outside of this site and some obsurd analytical rankings is that Dallas has major issues on the offensive line . I can post 500 of these links . During the season as it was actually happening and after .

  15. #3570
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    19,478

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •