Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 86 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I donít think so, at least not yet. Iíd say heís on the outside looking in though.
    Top 7 Iíd say . Maybe 6Ö thatís kind of in the convo . I guess top 10 would be in the conversation

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Top 7 Iíd say . Maybe 6Ö thatís kind of in the convo . I guess top 10 would be in the conversation
    Yeah Iíd say heís arguably somewhere in that range

Yeah Iíd say heís arguably somewhere in that range
    This early itís in the conversation. If itís weekÖ. Maybe 14 or later your most likely out of the conversation

2021 NFCE Regular Season Thread

This early itís in the conversation. If itís weekÖ. Maybe 14 or later your most likely out of the conversation
    Ok if that gets you in the conversation then sure. Heís played really good but I just think others are clearly ahead at the moment

Miles sanders had 13.5 yards per carry tonight

Ok if that gets you in the conversation then sure. Heís played really good but I just think others are clearly ahead at the moment
    Yes I agree heís not top 5 right now but only because of the outcome of the TB game . Crazy thing about this stuff is he played better in the TB game then he has in both his wins yet the loss to TB probably keeps him just outside a top 5 mvp guy Ö. Crazy stuff .. lol

Jalen hurts when asked about tonightís game:

ďWhen you take a ****, you donít sit there and look at it. You flush it and move on. We are gonna flush this and move on.Ē

Yes I agree heís not top 5 right now but only because of the outcome of the TB game . Crazy thing about this stuff is he played better in the TB game then he has in both his wins yet the loss to TB probably keeps him just outside a top 5 mvp guy Ö. Crazy stuff .. lol
    Thatís kinda my point. MVP literally means most valuable player. If the games he wins he isnít playing as good and the games he loses heís playing better, is he really in the convo for most valuable player?

Jalen hurts when asked about tonightís game:

ďWhen you take a ****, you donít sit there and look at it. You flush it and move on. We are gonna flush this and move on.Ē
    I disagree. When you take an impressive one you have to admire it. Like an iceberg bottom toucher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heís in the top 10 so that has him in the discussion, imo.

Besides Parson and Diggs this is the Cowboys player Iíve been extremely impressed with.

#97 Osa Odighizuwa

https://twitter.com/sportssturm/stat...546632204?s=21

Here is Bob Sturm's (from The Athletic) take on the Eagles right now:

The Eagles are looking for plenty of things. They seem caught between two identities with a new coaching staff that is pretty anonymous themselves. In fact, if you can identify their offensive ďidentity,Ē please advise. Because I cannot tell what they are trying to do. It seems like they want to build an offense around a quarterback who seems incapable of doing the things needed from a true ďfranchise QB.Ē Everyone knows Jalen Hurts and he has plenty of valuable skills and talents, but the simple ability to run an offense and to make the plays required of a quarterback at this level seem suspect.

But, they also donít run the ball at all (or even try) and frankly, all of their targets down the field seem to either have to choose between size and speed. So you have smaller targets who are fast and bigger targets who are slow. If you want to run TE crossers when down a few touchdowns, they will be there and the stats will add up, too. After watching the Eagles play the 49ers and now the Cowboys, I donít see the vision of the Eaglesí offense. I still fully expect them to spend a few more weeks with this before starting to check elsewhere for a quarterback the new administration hand picks. This current idea just doesnít seem filled with promise.
    I generally find him to be one of the most insightful NFL writers.

That is my concern. Sometimes 2 things arenít a fit. Iím not sure sirianni and his timing based offense built on accuracy are a fit with jalen hurts

Iím not sure that nick sirianni is running the offense he wants to be either because of his QB. Adam caplan one of the more trusted eagles insiders ripped sirianni quite a bit. But also all off-season spoke of an offense with motion, timing, accuracy all being itís staples. Hitting guys I. Stride. In space

Itís on sirianni for not seemingly being able to adjust to the players (a principle preached by sirianni. Building offense around personnel)

However when i see the eagles I canít tell if itís just a bad fit with players abilities

Caplan said he had a source tell him that heís watching Gannon coach a defense that he doesnít have the players for. A defense built on size when the eagles are built for the wide 9

Just something to think about. Maybe jalen would be better off in a different offense. Or maybe sirianni needs to do what jalen is good at better

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    That is my concern. Sometimes 2 things arenít a fit. Iím not sure sirianni and his timing based offense built on accuracy are a fit with jalen hurts

Iím not sure that nick sirianni is running the offense he wants to be either because of his QB. Adam caplan one of the more trusted eagles insiders ripped sirianni quite a bit. But also all off-season spoke of an offense with motion, timing, accuracy all being itís staples. Hitting guys I. Stride. In space

Itís on sirianni for not seemingly being able to adjust to the players (a principle preached by sirianni. Building offense around personnel)

However when i see the eagles I canít tell if itís just a bad fit with players abilities

Caplan said he had a source tell him that heís watching Gannon coach a defense that he doesnít have the players for. A defense built on size when the eagles are built for the wide 9

Just something to think about. Maybe jalen would be better off in a different offense. Or maybe sirianni needs to do what jalen is good at better
    That is the problem with most NFL teams. You don't pick an offense and jam square pegs into round holes. You build your offense around your players strengths and weaknesses.
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

Page 41 of 86 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast