Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 86 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    13 players hurt or on Covid so no excuses

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Excuses for what? Lol

The cowboys won pretty definitively in week 3. They likely will win the division. But I wouldnít crown them in week 3. I wonder who was crowned in week 3 last season

I havenít seen any excuses

I donít know how someone would even start with excuses after that game to be honest. It was one sided almost all night.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I havenít seen any excuses
    Bdawk

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I donít know how someone would even start with excuses after that game to be honest. It was one sided almost all night.
    Just watch Ö lol

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Excuses for what? Lol

The cowboys won pretty definitively in week 3. They likely will win the division. But I wouldnít crown them in week 3. I wonder who was crowned in week 3 last season
    Division can easily be tied after next week . Carolina is the exact type of game Dallas has lost in the past letís see if there really is a change in culture . Talent has never been the issue . A lack of a winning culture has been .

Division can easily be tied after next week . Carolina is the exact type of game Dallas has lost in the past letís see if there really is a change in culture . Talent has never been the issue . A lack of a winning culture has been .
    This season is far from over. Itís still early. A lot can change real quick. I donít expect Washington to be as bad as theyíve been the whole season. The Eagles are really an enigma right now. Theyíve looked really good, theyíve looked mediocre, and theyíve looked bad. As long as none of these OL injuries are severe then I expect they will get better too. Letís see how Hurts responds. If not they still have Uncle Rico on the bench.

This entire league could look completely different 4 games from now. And we wonít REALLY know whoís good and whoís bad until Thanksgiving. It doesnít hurt to get off to good start but it doesnít guarantee anything.

Is DAK in the MVP conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    This season is far from over. Itís still early. A lot can change real quick. I donít expect Washington to be as bad as theyíve been the whole season. The Eagles are really an enigma right now. Theyíve looked really good, theyíve looked mediocre, and theyíve looked bad. As long as none of these OL injuries are severe then I expect they will get better too. Letís see how Hurts responds. If not they still have Uncle Rico on the bench.

This entire league could look completely different 4 games from now. And we wonít REALLY know whoís good and whoís bad until Thanksgiving. It doesnít hurt to get off to good start but it doesnít guarantee anything.
    Absolutely. It's important to remember that sports media treats the NFL as a week by week league. They're all pronouncing the Cowboys as division champs already and that's crazy.

So much season left.

I donít know about that but heís definitely in the lead for comeback player of the year.

I donít think so, at least not yet. Iíd say heís on the outside looking in though.

I donít know about that but heís definitely in the lead for comeback player of the year.
    Oh for sure

I think Tampa bay was like 7-5 after 12 games last year and then they didnít lose another game the rest of the year, including the super bowl.

And no, Iím not comparing the eagles to last years super bowl champs..lmao rather, Iím just pointing out that things can change, itís a long season.

Page 40 of 86 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast