Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Jason Garrett should be fired today.

Shifting to rooting for 2 top 5 picks bears did their part.

Giants need to tear down the whole thing from the top and start over (again).

Silver linings: Jones has looked good,Barkley getting his feet under him now, Andrew Thomas looks legit which i was not sold on going into the year and Ojulari rookie pass rusher has a sack in every game so far. Thatís about it.

Blake Martinez tore his ACL as a cherry on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe if judge and gettleman are fired as well they can really turn it around

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Jason Garrett should be fired today.

Shifting to rooting for 2 top 5 picks bears did their part.

Giants need to tear down the whole thing from the top and start over (again).

Silver linings: Jones has looked good,Barkley getting his feet under him now, Andrew Thomas looks legit which i was not sold on going into the year and Ojulari rookie pass rusher has a sack in every game so far. Thatís about it.

Blake Martinez tore his ACL as a cherry on top.

https://twitter.com/marcus_mosher/st...001768454?s=21

Giants fans, now imagine instead of getting fired he gets promoted to HC and gets to be your HC for the next 10 years. Thatís the hell Cowboys fans were dealing with over the last decade. I know MIke McCarthy has his flaws but I would still take him 10 times out of 10 over Jason Garrett.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    For the Giants, they need to add to their defense
    Had a good defense last year and added to it talentwise. Not sure what the issue is there. Pass rush could improve for sure but they are underachieving majorly on that end based on talent. Another poor reflection on the coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Maybe if judge and gettleman are fired as well they can really turn it around
    Kinda hard not to put blame on joe judge. I thought they had a good offseason but so far they look worse than last year..lmao how does that happen

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    https://twitter.com/marcus_mosher/st...001768454?s=21

Giants fans, now imagine instead of getting fired he gets promoted to HC and gets to be your HC for the next 10 years. Thatís the hell Cowboys fans were dealing with over the last decade. I know MIke McCarthy has his flaws but I would still take him 10 times out of 10 over Jason Garrett.
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Kinda hard not to put blame on joe judge. I thought they had a good offseason but so far they look worse than last year..lmao how does that happen
    I think judge is going to be fired within the next 2 years. Donít by him even a little. Heís one of the worst HCs in the nfl

Heís a joke. His fake tough guy shtick never works. Heís already gotten knocked out by an assistant coach Iím sure more want to

Joke judge will be out of a job within 2 years. Complaining about the eagles tanking so he can make the playoffs at like 5 wins lol

I think judge is going to be fired within the next 2 years. Donít by him even a little. Heís one of the worst HCs in the nfl

Heís a joke. His fake tough guy shtick never works. Heís already gotten knocked out by an assistant coach Iím sure more want to

Joke judge will be out of a job within 2 years. Complaining about the eagles tanking so he can make the playoffs at like 5 wins lol
    Joke judge..lmaooo

I still like Judge Judy better.

Cowboys back on top

The question is whether this is a one team division or if one of the other teams can turn around their poor start

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    The question is whether this is a one team division or if one of the other teams can turn around their poor start
    Dallas loses this division, biggest choke in history, thatís how bad these other teams are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Dallas loses this division, biggest choke in history, thatís how bad these other teams are.
    Don't put it past them

The Diggs turnover on downs was the big play.

Cowboys were by far the better team, no doubt about it. Good job guys. That offense is no joke and like I said since game 1, looks like the defense is better too. Scary.

So Dallas actually looks like the team that almost beat the champs on the road them beat the team that beat the champs and they beat them on the road . And they overcame piss poor coaching in both wins .

Dallas looks pretty good . No?

Page 39 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast