Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 39 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 1417
  1. #571
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    18,158
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Jason Garrett should be fired today.

    Shifting to rooting for 2 top 5 picks bears did their part.

    Giants need to tear down the whole thing from the top and start over (again).

    Silver linings: Jones has looked good,Barkley getting his feet under him now, Andrew Thomas looks legit which i was not sold on going into the year and Ojulari rookie pass rusher has a sack in every game so far. Thatís about it.

    Blake Martinez tore his ACL as a cherry on top.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe if judge and gettleman are fired as well they can really turn it around

  2. #572
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,593
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Jason Garrett should be fired today.

    Shifting to rooting for 2 top 5 picks bears did their part.

    Giants need to tear down the whole thing from the top and start over (again).

    Silver linings: Jones has looked good,Barkley getting his feet under him now, Andrew Thomas looks legit which i was not sold on going into the year and Ojulari rookie pass rusher has a sack in every game so far. Thatís about it.

    Blake Martinez tore his ACL as a cherry on top.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://twitter.com/marcus_mosher/st...001768454?s=21

    Giants fans, now imagine instead of getting fired he gets promoted to HC and gets to be your HC for the next 10 years. Thatís the hell Cowboys fans were dealing with over the last decade. I know MIke McCarthy has his flaws but I would still take him 10 times out of 10 over Jason Garrett.

  3. #573
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    For the Giants, they need to add to their defense
    Had a good defense last year and added to it talentwise. Not sure what the issue is there. Pass rush could improve for sure but they are underachieving majorly on that end based on talent. Another poor reflection on the coaching staff.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #574
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    5,594
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Maybe if judge and gettleman are fired as well they can really turn it around
    Kinda hard not to put blame on joe judge. I thought they had a good offseason but so far they look worse than last year..lmao how does that happen

  5. #575
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    https://twitter.com/marcus_mosher/st...001768454?s=21

    Giants fans, now imagine instead of getting fired he gets promoted to HC and gets to be your HC for the next 10 years. Thatís the hell Cowboys fans were dealing with over the last decade. I know MIke McCarthy has his flaws but I would still take him 10 times out of 10 over Jason Garrett.
    Absolutely.

  6. #576
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    18,158
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Kinda hard not to put blame on joe judge. I thought they had a good offseason but so far they look worse than last year..lmao how does that happen
    I think judge is going to be fired within the next 2 years. Donít by him even a little. Heís one of the worst HCs in the nfl

    Heís a joke. His fake tough guy shtick never works. Heís already gotten knocked out by an assistant coach Iím sure more want to

    Joke judge will be out of a job within 2 years. Complaining about the eagles tanking so he can make the playoffs at like 5 wins lol

  7. #577
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    5,594
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I think judge is going to be fired within the next 2 years. Donít by him even a little. Heís one of the worst HCs in the nfl

    Heís a joke. His fake tough guy shtick never works. Heís already gotten knocked out by an assistant coach Iím sure more want to

    Joke judge will be out of a job within 2 years. Complaining about the eagles tanking so he can make the playoffs at like 5 wins lol
    Joke judge..lmaooo

  8. #578
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,593
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I think judge is going to be fired within the next 2 years. Donít by him even a little. Heís one of the worst HCs in the nfl

    Heís a joke. His fake tough guy shtick never works. Heís already gotten knocked out by an assistant coach Iím sure more want to

    Joke judge will be out of a job within 2 years. Complaining about the eagles tanking so he can make the playoffs at like 5 wins lol
    I still like Judge Judy better.

  9. #579
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16,776
    Cowboys back on top

  10. #580
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16,776
    The question is whether this is a one team division or if one of the other teams can turn around their poor start

  11. #581
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    44,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    The question is whether this is a one team division or if one of the other teams can turn around their poor start
    Dallas loses this division, biggest choke in history, thatís how bad these other teams are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  12. #582
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16,776
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Dallas loses this division, biggest choke in history, thatís how bad these other teams are.
    Don't put it past them

  13. #583
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,320
    The Diggs turnover on downs was the big play.

  14. #584
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    5,594
    Cowboys were by far the better team, no doubt about it. Good job guys. That offense is no joke and like I said since game 1, looks like the defense is better too. Scary.

  15. #585
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    18,331
    So Dallas actually looks like the team that almost beat the champs on the road them beat the team that beat the champs and they beat them on the road . And they overcame piss poor coaching in both wins .

    Dallas looks pretty good . No?

Page 39 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •