Choked.
    Scored more point the Rodgers. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    2 seed against an inferior opponent.

At home.

Loaded offense.

40M QB

Choked.
    #3 seed Ö lolÖ I see your still using different rules for different players . You never used the word choked with ginger Jesus . You said the team played bad and he was only partially to blame Ö lol.. but DAK choked Ö at least your still you

Daks just playing possum for next season 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    #3 seed Ö lolÖ I see your still using different rules for different players . You never used the word choked with ginger Jesus . You said the team played bad and he was only partially to blame Ö lol.. but DAK choked Ö at least your still you
    Carson choked.

Nobody played well.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Scored more point the Rodgers. Lol
    In a dome without weather lol

Heís gotta go in my opinion . Do it now . Make a splash no retreads unless itís Saban Ö lol.. I want fresh . No mike Zimmer no Kellen Moore no Dan Quinn . MM folded . Heís so brazen all year going for it on fourth down and had success . Then comes the playoffs and he curls up in a box . Not for me . Be who you are . Like bdawk . He never changes . Carson losses itís the team any other team itís the QB that choked but in a sense you have to respect that because he was shown cement proof heís wrong yet heís still being Bdawk . You need consistency

In a dome without weather lol
    Letís take a look at Rodgers stats at hom in the cold shall we ? Or should I spare you . Since Iím freshly back you youíve been beaten to hell in the Wentz thread Iíll give you a pass .. lol

Merry Xmas

Letís take a look at Rodgers stats at hom in the cold shall we ? Or should I spare you . Since Iím freshly back you youíve been beaten to hell in the Wentz thread Iíll give you a pass .. lol
    In perfect conditions against a meciocre team Dallas did what Dallas does.

Canít win meaningful games.

In perfect conditions against a meciocre team Dallas did what Dallas does.

Canít win meaningful games.
    Iím not sure what conditions have to do with anything are you saying it was cold in Jaxonsville ? At the Cowboys peak someone made a thread how does it end for the my answer was lose in divisional round . I was a game off but I was prepared for disappointment. Has nothing to do with DAK . Or Romo itís the losing culture thatís set in with Dallas . You however had much higher expectations then ******** the bed as 15 point favorites. I mean Ö why are you still evaluating the QB position Carson Wentz flushed your credibility in the toilet . Itís almost sad

Iím not sure what conditions have to do with anything are you saying it was cold in Jaxonsville ? At the Cowboys peak someone made a thread how does it end for the my answer was lose in divisional round . I was a game off but I was prepared for disappointment. Has nothing to do with DAK . Or Romo itís the losing culture thatís set in with Dallas . You however had much higher expectations then ******** the bed as 15 point favorites. I mean Ö why are you still evaluating the QB position Carson Wentz flushed your credibility in the toilet . Itís almost sad
    Dak choked.

Itís ok, youíll be shouting SB favorites for the 25th year in a row in no time.

All those weapons around him and canít do anything but fantasy stats.

[QUOTE=BDawk4Prez;34247748]Dak choked.

All those weapons around him and canít do anything but fantasy stats.[/QUOT

Iíll give you 1 thousand dollars for every post I made claiming Dallas was SB favorites . If you canít find any you pay me 500 . Those are great odds

Dak choked.

All those weapons around him and canít do anything but fantasy stats.
    Can I speak with you in the Wentz thread I donít want to get banned again but we have some catching up to do you have been hiding from that thread for a couple weeks . You saw my post in here and immediately responded because you wanted to rub DAK in . You canít hide anymore because Iím here now . So when you get a minute head on over there we have a few things to discuss

Can I speak with you in the Wentz thread I donít want to get banned again but we have some catching up to do you have been hiding from that thread for a couple weeks . You saw my post in here and immediately responded because you wanted to rub DAK in . You canít hide anymore because Iím here now . So when you get a minute head on over there we have a few things to discuss
    No need to chat about him. He failed.

On to 2022.