Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 181 of 230 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 3445
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Itís always good to have fresh voices here, even if you are an Eagles fan.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I think it was Mr. B that said he would only get finedÖ

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/...956959749?s=21
    No that wasnít me that said that. I just said that I didnít agree with his actions but I like the fire. I watched him specifically during the game and he played well. He got in the backfield several times and either altered the run or got in in the tackle. What he did was pretty stupid and he deserves what he got, I just like the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I was surprised to hear he wasnít getting a suspension.. I mean, the guy sucker punched someone that wasnít even looking at him and then he backed away behind other players. It makes sense heíd see a suspension.
    Sucker punch is a strong description. They obviously had been having words for a while. If a grown man gets in my face in an aggressive manner Iím protecting myself. I know thereís a chance hands might have to be thrown.

Sucker punch suggest dude had zero idea it was coming or he caught him from a blind side. Neither was the case here. Trystan Hill was clearly very agitated. If dude didnít protect himself thatís on him. Now what Trystan did was stupid and he deserved the suspension but that wasnít a sucker punch, at least not where Iím from it isnít.

Landon Collins position change seems to working out thus far.... Defense looks better, Samuel and Thomas coming back... might be able to make a run here. Raiders then 5 divisional games
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2021 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Landon Collins position change seems to working out thus far.... Defense looks better, Samuel and Thomas coming back... might be able to make a run here. Raiders then 5 divisional games
    Is he playing LB now?

Is he playing LB now?
    Rivera referred to it as a "drop down safety" but I think most people would call it a linebacker position and Collins said after the game that he's still not happy about it, but he will do whatever it takes to win games.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2021 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

2021 NFCE Regular Season Thread

Sucker punch is a strong description. They obviously had been having words for a while. If a grown man gets in my face in an aggressive manner Iím protecting myself. I know thereís a chance hands might have to be thrown.

Sucker punch suggest dude had zero idea it was coming or he caught him from a blind side. Neither was the case here. Trystan Hill was clearly very agitated. If dude didnít protect himself thatís on him. Now what Trystan did was stupid and he deserved the suspension but that wasnít a sucker punch, at least not where Iím from it isnít.
    Where youíre from you hit people that arenít looking at you? He wasnít looking at hill. Literally like half a second after he turned his head back towards hill the punch was already coming in. That is definitely not enough time for a guy to defend himself. He had no idea a punch was coming.

Where youíre from you hit people that arenít looking at you?
    Normally it's from behind.... aye!

https://youtu.be/OJHzreM7P5w

Sucker punch for sure

And he had to back away behind everyone else too. Where Iím from, thatís a ***** move

As long as thereís more cushion for the pushin Iím in.

2021 NFCE Regular Season Thread

Where youíre from you hit people that arenít looking at you? He wasnít looking at hill. Literally like half a second after he turned his head back towards hill the punch was already coming in. That is definitely not enough time for a guy to defend himself. He had no idea a punch was coming.
    They were jawing at each other for a while leading up to that hit. And to answer your question if someone is trying to be a tough guy and then decides to turn his cheek, yea heís likely to get decked still. If youíre going to run your mouth then you better protect yourself at all times. Just because you look away doesnít mean you wonít get busted in the mouth for talking ****.

No I like them to look back at me if Iím hitting them from behind. Lol! Give me that fish eye.

They were jawing at each other for a while leading up to that hit. And to answer your question if someone is trying to be a tough guy and then decides to turn his cheek, yea heís likely to get decked still. If youíre going to run your mouth then you better protect yourself at all times. Just because you look away doesnít mean you wonít get busted in the mouth for talking ****.
    We can disagree here, thatís fine, but I would never hit someone that wasnít looking at me. And I would definitely never back away behind other people after hitting someone so that they couldnít return a punch. I get it that they were talking ****, but that doesnít automatically mean punches are gonna be thrown.lol.. **** talking is normal before during and after football games

I got this off Reddit. This includes the horrible giants game from Sunday.

The rushing stats don't matter if he can't be effective as a passer. The offense is literally one dimensional with him on the field and that is not a sustainable long term plan.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    The rushing stats don't matter if he can't be effective as a passer. The offense is literally one dimensional with him on the field and that is not a sustainable long term plan.
    More passing yards then LJ and RW.
    Is it possible he has a similar trajectory to them?