Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 223 of 254 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 3796
    Dak issues a public apology but the damage is done

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Common. The only reason you have the punter throwing is the element of surprise. Had they been able to snap the ball right away there would of been a penalty for too many men.
    You can clearly see the ref not allowing them to snap until the 49ers were ready. Once the element of surprise was gone then they brought the offense back in.
    Yeah I'm not sure what they are saying lol. It's clear the refs ****ed up on that play. He is standing over the ball and slowly walking over there before that anyway. The play clock was already down to 24 seconds by the time the ref places the ball and then he stands over it forever taking a slow underhand toss to the sideline. It's ridiculous.

The Cowboys would have gotten a free play there because it would have been a penalty on the 49ers for too many men on the field. It is literally a surprise play and the 49ers were already in the trap when the refs were standing over the ball. Very weird.

But Eagles fans are gonna troll, so good on them I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah I'm not sure what they are saying lol. It's clear the refs ****ed up on that play. He is standing over the ball and slowly walking over there before that anyway. The play clock was already down to 24 seconds by the time the ref places the ball and then he stands over it forever taking a slow underhand toss to the sideline. It's ridiculous.

The Cowboys would have gotten a free play there because it would have been a penalty on the 49ers for too many men on the field. It is literally a surprise play and the 49ers were already in the trap when the refs were standing over the ball. Very weird.

I love that...you sayin good on them you remind me so much of Dakota Reign Prescott when you just said that LMAOOOOO

Giants requested permission for Quinn interview.

No thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Giants requested permission for Quinn interview.

No thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hopefully the Maraís are just doing their due diligence and have no real interest in Quinn.

Dan Quinn to the New York Football Giants, in the same division I would love this move

2021 NFCE Regular Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post

Trolling? Lmfao! Dude..

The ref has to touch the ball before the cowboys can snap it. It appears that the cowboys do not know this based on the two plays you guys keep talking about. The cowboys can not just run that punt fake and then hurry up and snap the ball wherever they spot the ball for themselves (which they were originally trying to spot the ball about 2-3 yards too far).

The ref is also not required by rule to hurry up and get the ball spotted as fast as possible in these situations. Making sure the ref had the right spot and the proper teams football and the correct time on the clock was more important which yes, takes more time than recklessly spotting the ball real quick, leaving the wrong teams football out there, and not correcting the play clock.

Also, just FYI, swapping out footballs after a punt fake conversion is not an uncommon thing to do because they were using the other teams football. The cowboys know this, otherwise they wouldnít have given their ball to the ref to swap out. Also, I donít know where you guys keep getting the ďtoo many on the fieldĒ comments besides from what the punter said after the game. Yes the 49ers were scrambling to get guys off the field, but it doesnít matter because the ref hadnít touched the ball yet anyway. Looking at the replay it looks like the 49ers got their guys off the field before the ref was able to properly spot the ball.
    Last edited by QQQ; 01-20-2022 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Trolling? Lmfao! Dude..

The ref has to touch the ball before the cowboys can snap it. It appears that the cowboys do not know this based on the two plays you guys keep talking about. The cowboys can not just run that punt fake and then hurry up and snap the ball wherever they spot the ball for themselves (which they were originally trying to spot the ball about 2-3 yards too far).

The ref is also not required by rule to hurry up and get the ball spotted as fast as possible in these situations. Making sure the ref had the right spot and the proper teams football and the correct time on the clock was more important which yes, takes more time than recklessly spotting the ball real quick, leaving the wrong teams football out there, and not correcting the play clock.

Also, just FYI, swapping out footballs after a punt fake conversion is not an uncommon thing to do because they were using the other teams football. The cowboys know this, otherwise they wouldnít have given their ball to the ref to swap out. Also, I donít know where you guys keep getting the ďtoo many on the fieldĒ comments besides from what the punter said after the game. Yes the 49ers were scrambling to get guys off the field, but it doesnít matter because the ref hadnít touched the ball yet anyway. Looking at the replay it looks like the 49ers got their guys off the field before the ref was able to properly spot the ball.
    Itís really not that complicated.
    Yes it was a punt formation but essentially it was a regular play resulting in a completed pass and a first down.
    Because the cowboys didnít substitute they are under no obligation to wait 25 seconds to make sure the 49ers can substitute their players.
    Have you not ever seen A Rod run up and snap it and catch too many men on the field?
    Itís literally the same thing. The only thing unusual was keeping the punter on the field to do it.
    Everyone assumed that after the fake they could all relax and wait for Dak and company to sub back in.

Itís really not that complicated.
    Yes it was a punt formation but essentially it was a regular play resulting in a completed pass and a first down.
    Because the cowboys didnít substitute they are under no obligation to wait 25 seconds to make sure the 49ers can substitute their players.
    Have you not ever seen A Rod run up and snap it and catch too many men on the field?
    Itís literally the same thing. The only thing unusual was keeping the punter on the field to do it.
    Everyone assumed that after the fake they could all relax and wait for Dak and company to sub back in.
    Does ARod also swap out footballs when he does that? Because Dallas gave the ref their football to swap that out.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Does ARod also swap out footballs when he does that? Because Dallas gave the ref their football to swap that out.
    They didnít ask for that. It was just refs going through the motions.
    Not that it matters but why did the last 6 seconds of that play tick off when everyone was set and ready?
    Again Iím more upset about the first part of the play.

Not that it matters but why did the last 6 seconds of that play tick off when everyone was set and ready?
    They have to swap the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    When we say this we are hatersÖ

The first part of the play the cowboys spotted the ball 2-3 yards too far. The ref had to reset and swap footballs out. By that time the 49ers had already subbed out players.

So really what is the issue here? I guess you want the ref running to the ball, not checking the line judge to see where the spot should be, and not swap footballs so that Dallas can catch the 49ers scrambling off the field?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Yeah every fan should just allow cowboy fans to blame the refs every single game no matter how ridiculous the complaint is. Haters!