Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    And donít even worry about individual game threads. Just make a ďGame ThreadĒ and we will go from there.

Watching the titans makes me dream of seeing Allen with some legit weapons. Hope our 1st rounders for to WR/RB in the next few drafts. Allen gets a lot out of his weapons, but imagine the bills offence with Derek Henry, AJ brown and Julio Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Watching the titans makes me dream of seeing Allen with some legit weapons. Hope our 1st rounders for to WR/RB in the next few drafts. Allen gets a lot out of his weapons, but imagine the bills offence with Derek Henry, AJ brown and Julio Jones.
    I think they have legit weapons already. I think Sanders might be better than Julio at this point in his career and Diggs is definitely better than Julio Jones.

Derek Henry is where the Titans have the edge, but they don't have other pass catchers like Beasley and Knox.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I think they have legit weapons already. I think Sanders might be better than Julio at this point in his career and Diggs is definitely better than Julio Jones.

Derek Henry is where the Titans have the edge, but they don't have other pass catchers like Beasley and Knox.
    Iím not sold on the bills weapons. I think Allen is the weapon. Diggs is too, and I love what Iím seeing from knox. Other then that we have above average talent but no game breaking talent.

Give Allen some metcalf type and I donít even know.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Iím not sold on the bills weapons. I think Allen is the weapon. Diggs is too, and I love what Iím seeing from knox. Other then that we have above average talent but no game breaking talent.

Give Allen some metcalf type and I donít even know.
    I think they have one of the best collection of weapons in the entire league.

Tampa Bay, KC, Dallas and then Buffalo.

Diggs is without a doubt better than Metcalf. Itís easy to get caught up in his size and speed but heís not as consistent and gets shut down.

So itís still a McDermott coached team lol. Top ranked defence, still has games like these somehow. Seems like itís just something we will occasionally have to deal with. Hopefully heís working on his head games and wrinkles and shows improvement as the years go by.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Tests revealed thatí CB TreíDavious White did in fact tear his ACL and is now out for the season.

Brutal loss for the defense.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Tests revealed thatí CB TreíDavious White did in fact tear his ACL and is now out for the season.

Brutal loss for the defense.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12