Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Game Thread: Week 1 - Bills vs. Steelers

Football is finally back.

Allen looked really sharp during his one half of preseason football.

Gave Davis looks like he can potentially make a leap.

Singletary looked better and Rousseau looks like he can be a real player.

I’m excited. This season could potentially be better than last.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Football is finally back.

Allen looked really sharp during his one half of preseason football.

Gave Davis looks like he can potentially make a leap.

Singletary looked better and Rousseau looks like he can be a real player.

I’m excited. This season could potentially be better than last.
    I think it will be better. I love the defensive line additions from the draft.

I would be surprised if Allen is statistically better than last season, but I expect to win more games and he will be ready for the playoffs.

Damn was hoping watt would be holding out.

Steelers D came up with two huge plays that decided the game. Can't hate on it.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Yeah Allen was meh, but he was clearly in control of the offence and that’s good to see.
    That Steelers defence is going to have a good season.

The run game should have been leaned on more imo. OL was creating seams, and Singletary was finding them.
    I was also impressed with the defence. I think the DL is going to keep getting better as the season goes on, and the only real hole is opposite White.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Yeah Allen was meh, but he was clearly in control of the offence and that’s good to see.
    That Steelers defence is going to have a good season.

The run game should have been leaned on more imo. OL was creating seams, and Singletary was finding them.
    I was also impressed with the defence. I think the DL is going to keep getting better as the season goes on, and the only real hole is opposite White.
    Yea, I have some real concerns about Wallace. It was nice to see Oliver making some plays. I think Allen was a little too hyped when he took the field and that's understandable. Full house for the first time in over a year. Allen never plays well when he's too hyped and it clearly took him a while to settle in, but when he did he was in control. That play call on 4th was terrible and then the blocked punt sealed it. Tough breaks, but the Steelers locked down the field for most of the game. I agree, we should have run more and that will be a big problem for us going forward when defenses like Pittsburgh know that they don't have to respect the run.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Some positive stats from last Sunday’s game.

Big Ben got rid of the ball on average of 2.3 seconds, which ranked 1st for the week.

The Bills pressured him 25.7% of his drop backs, which ranked 7th for the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Some positive stats from last Sunday’s game.

Big Ben got rid of the ball on average of 2.3 seconds, which ranked 1st for the week.

The Bills pressured him 25.7% of his drop backs, which ranked 7th for the week.
    I have high hopes for this defensive line. A lot of young raw athleticism in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic98 View Post
    Honestly, you should be an MLB scout or GM with your eyes

I don’t even care how many points Washington scores. It’s just a relief to see Allen and the offence clicking.

I admit - sanders has been a lot better than I thought he would be.

Allen on pace for 500 yards at halftime, and not at the expense of the run game. Good stuff.

We should just have a “games thread”

We have arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    We have arrived.
    Indeed...I'm not the mod, but I'll try to stay on top of creating game threads.

That win was it for me. This team has a legitimate chance at winning a SB and is probably the best team in the NFL right now.

#2 Offense - while looking nothing like last year
    #1 Defense

I think they can potentially be even better than what we've seen

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Indeed...I'm not the mod, but I'll try to stay on top of creating game threads.

That win was it for me. This team has a legitimate chance at winning a SB and is probably the best team in the NFL right now.

#2 Offense - while looking nothing like last year
    #1 Defense

I think they can potentially be even better than what we've seen
    Yeah the OL is only just starting to come around. At this point I feel like they’re the X factor with this offence.

Loving seeing Moss this season. He put on the weight he needed if he wants to play his style in the NFL. I was concerned when he looked so small last season.

Worried diggs might start a scene eventually if he doesn’t get more balls thrown at him. Allen isn’t forcing it to him as much.

Wish Milano could stay healthy. HOF if he can find a way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast