Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    This is getting sad. Anyone who actually watched Brady in the opener and thinks he's not still one of the best is just a hater at this point. Dude was borderline perfect but his WR costed him two TDs, RB caused an INT, and his only other INT was on a hail mary.

Right now Brady is better than all those QBs (unless Allen goes back to 2020 form). Those QBs are all better than Carr. I really don't know why you're trying to die on this hill.
    lmfao

it was the dallas defense number 1 which i get you and bdawk cant comprehend things like this.... number 2 it was a home game where tampa refused to play the chiefs because they won the superbowl and also carr had the same interception picked off that was right in a guys hands against a much much better defense.... OR WAIT... Is the dallas defense all of a sudden great????????????? Nono let bdawk answer please. It will be a massive yes to throw shade of dak... OH LORD.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lmfao

it was the dallas defense number 1 which i get you and bdawk cant comprehend things like this.... number 2 it was a home game where tampa refused to play the chiefs because they won the superbowl and also carr had the same interception picked off that was right in a guys hands against a much much better defense.... OR WAIT... Is the dallas defense all of a sudden great????????????? Nono let bdawk answer please. It will be a massive yes to throw shade of dak... OH LORD.
    Its week 1 we have no idea what any team is going to do this year, but one thing we can say for sure is Carr is not close to Bradys level.
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

lmfao

Dallas defense sucks, but that doesn't change the fact that Brady was slinging dimes. Do I expect him to have the same performance against a good defense? Probably not, but I also don't think his weapons (who are elite) will **** the bed that often either.

So what is the purpose of PSD? There is a discussion going on inside of an IGT that was moved in to it's own thread to actually be discussed by the group and was closed.

This is why this place sucks. If this isn't a prime example of overpricing then I don't know what is.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    So what is the purpose of PSD? There is a discussion going on inside of an IGT that was moved in to it's own thread to actually be discussed by the group and was closed.

This is why this place sucks. If this isn't a prime example of overpricing then I don't know what is.
    A tom Brady vs derek Carr and Wentz vs Bradford sure are great thread topics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    A tom Brady vs derek Carr and Wentz vs Bradford sure are great thread topics.
    I don't think it (Brady vs Carr) is a great topic, it was just being discussed elsewhere so it made sense to make it it's own thread. Heaven forbid discussion take place outside of 2 threads on the main.

I don't think it (Brady vs Carr) is a great topic, it was just being discussed elsewhere so it made sense to make it it's own thread. Heaven forbid discussion take place outside of 2 threads on the main.
    It was a two person ***** fest lol
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    It was a two person ***** fest lol
    First thing in the AM before normal people woke up. The actual comparison thread was getting some traffic.

Anyways, I'm fairly confident in my eye test that Brady is the better QB.

First thing in the AM before normal people woke up. The actual comparison thread was getting some traffic.

Iím a homer for the raiders

Brady > Carr without question

That being said there arenít 10 QBs I take over DC in the NFL right now.

Probably because Iím a homer

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    Iím a homer for the raiders

Brady > Carr without question

That being said there arenít 10 QBs I take over DC in the NFL right now.

Probably because Iím a homer
    Is Matt McGloin one of those not 10 QBs?

have you not seen your history with eye tests and Qbs? You are the stevie wonder of eye tests when it comes to QBs.

have you not seen your history with eye tests and Qbs? You are the stevie wonder of eye tests when it comes to QBs.
    Have to admit that was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Is Matt McGloin one of those not 10 QBs?
    Matt McGloin is a raider nation favorite and I have nothing but love for him.

But there were some of my brethren who learned that lesson arguing with me for a year

Brady
    Rodgers
    Mahommes
    Murray
    Wilson

Thatís all that I would say is better than Carr.

Coin flip

Dak
    Allen
    Stafford

Tier below

Herbert
    Ryan
    Baker
    Lamar
    Bigben
    Tannehill

Wildcards