Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Baker Mayfield played really well today...until that last INT.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Flags galore for both. Such an overly penalized game.
    Seems like the Refs were flag happy

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Rodgers sabotaging the team lol
    He dgaf about that team you can tell be his demeanor.

Week 1: Early & Late Game Matchups

I take back my earlier comment about ARod looking like 2020 wentz… Wentz worst passer rating in 2020: 56.5

Quote Originally Posted by BSF
    Seems like the Refs were flag happy
    Looks like 5 for 28 yards on Phins and 8 for 84 yards on the Pats. Considering the Pats had a few personal fouls and egregious holds that negated sacks, they were probably about even. Both teams had some bs penalties too.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I never understood what giant fans saw in Daniel Jones.. I mean, don’t get me wrong, some giant fans don’t like him but some praise him so much it’s almost like they think he has Tom Brady’s arm and Michael Vicks legs..
    Was shock he was taken that high as i had him graded as a 3rd round guy but he might be worse than that. They should have released him right after this play cause it was downright embarrassing.

https://youtu.be/lrVxqBCEniI

I had Kyle Murray and Drew Lock as the only first round worthy QB in that draft and thought Denver got a bargain when he dropped to the 2nd.
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 09-12-2021 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Baker Mayfield played really well today...until that last INT.
    He tried to throw the ball away but the defender tripped him up and screwed up the pass.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    He tried to throw the ball away but the defender tripped him up and screwed up the pass.
    Yep that was costly. Ball game.

Looks like 5 for 28 yards on Phins and 8 for 84 yards on the Pats. Considering the Pats had a few personal fouls and egregious holds that negated sacks, they were probably about even. Both teams had some bs penalties too.
    I still don’t understand going after someone’s knees is not considered a penalty or ripping someone’s helmet off?

Quote Originally Posted by geauxtigers1989 View Post
    That was about as good of a season debut as I could have asked for from the Saints. Jameis did alright, defense looked great. Wasn't sure what to expect heading in, but I'm pretty excited after today.
    I was impressed. I'm not a Winston fan at all, but the team played well.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF
    I still don’t understand going after someone’s knees is not considered a penalty or ripping someone’s helmet off?
    Are you talking about that bs RTP penalty against Miami when the dude was coming off a block and hit Mac roughly in the thigh region? Because that was an awful penalty that set NE up with their only TD. Also that "illegal man downfield" penalty that negated a 1st down was pretty ticky-tacky and the flag didn't come out until the first down was picked up; I feel that exact penalty happens all game long.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Was shock he was taken that high as i had him graded as a 3rd round guy but he might be worse than that. They should have released him right after this play cause it was downright embarrassing.

https://youtu.be/lrVxqBCEniI

I had Kyle Murray and Drew Lock as the only first round worthy QB in that draft and thought Denver got a bargain when he dropped to the 2nd.
    Lmao.. I remember that play. I was screaming “noooo” at the tv and then I started laughing..

he tends to have 1 or 2 games a year similar to this because being perfection the rest of the year. He actually played worse week 6 last season against tampa bay

against tampa he was 16-35 for 160 yards 0 touchdowns/2 interceptions and a fumble... qb rating 35

Are you talking about that bs RTP penalty against Miami when the dude was coming off a block and hit Mac roughly in the thigh region? Because that was an awful penalty that set NE up with their only TD. Also that "illegal man downfield" penalty that negated a 1st down was pretty ticky-tacky and the flag didn't come out until the first down was picked up; I feel that exact penalty happens all game long.
    I wanna say it was Jakobi Meyers who was hit in the knees and he flipped awkwardly I always thought that was against the rules? And there was a Patriots player who apparently had their helmet ripped off. I was waiting for the flags to come out during those players.

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast