Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I get that it's alarming for him to say it, but he's definitely right. Legit NFL balls are hard as a brick. I used to play flag with a guy who was a Seahawks practice squad player and when he came in he always insisted on using his authentic NFL ball over the authentic NCAA Wilson ball we usually used. It's heavier, has less grip, and hurts like a ***** if it jams your fingers. We were playing after an ice storm and he drilled a goal line pass to me that hit me in my nipple and I still have phantom pains in my nipple to this day haha.
    Like I said:
    Dude took a year off and had almost 24 months to get comfortable with the ballÖ.and admitted to just sitting around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I'm looking forward to a blowout loss. Hopefully people who cried how much we need Big Ben back will STFU with a 4 INT performance again.
    34-22 Bills. Allen will be most of the run game, per usual. Theyíll struggle to stop Najee (120 rushing, welcome to the NFL) and getting a consistent pass rush. Big Ben throws 2 INT and Allen goes for 3 passing, 1 rushing, with an INT of his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    34-22 Bills. Allen will be most of the run game, per usual. Theyíll struggle to stop Najee (120 rushing, welcome to the NFL) and getting a consistent pass rush. Big Ben throws 2 INT and Allen goes for 3 passing, 1 rushing, with an INT of his own.
    Any chance Moss or Singletary actually take the reigns as a lead back and are utilized?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I get that it's alarming for him to say it, but he's definitely right. Legit NFL balls are hard as a brick. I used to play flag with a guy who was a Seahawks practice squad player and when he came in he always insisted on using his authentic NFL ball over the authentic NCAA Wilson ball we usually used. It's heavier, has less grip, and hurts like a ***** if it jams your fingers. We were playing after an ice storm and he drilled a goal line pass to me that hit me in my nipple and I still have phantom pains in my nipple to this day haha.
    The point is he took a year off to get ready for the NFL. Instead of sitting on his *** for that year he should have been practicing catching the big boy ball.
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Any chance Moss or Singletary actually take the reigns as a lead back and are utilized?
    I doubt it, to be honest. Iím not sure either will be fantasy relevant. There will be a lot of hot hand usage. But itís a pass heavy offense and Allen is the primary goal line back. I donít see much changing in the Bills run game from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I doubt it, to be honest. Iím not sure either will be fantasy relevant. There will be a lot of hot hand usage. But itís a pass heavy offense and Allen is the primary goal line back. I donít see much changing in the Bills run game from last year.
    Exactly. The Bills run the same game plan with Allen that the Panthers did with Cam. You have a huge advantage when your QB can truck someone for a TD and you can play 11 on 11. Handing the ball to the RB makes it 10 vs 11.
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

Like I said:
    Dude took a year off and had almost 24 months to get comfortable with the ballÖ.and admitted to just sitting around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    The point is he took a year off to get ready for the NFL. Instead of sitting on his *** for that year he should have been practicing catching the big boy ball.
    I didn't even consider the fact that he was off. Could he have trained with NFL players and still maintained draft eligibility or would that have voided something with his opt out season?

I didn't even consider the fact that he was off. Could he have trained with NFL players and still maintained draft eligibility or would that have voided something with his opt out season?
    He could have rented or bought a jugs machine, or had anybody throw him the NFL ball. I dont think he has to actually work out with NFL players to use the NFL ball.

Im wondering if the teams that took these guys in the 1st are starting to regret it. Sewell has not looked great either. Parsons was average last night. It seems most of them took the year off and took the whole year as vacation.

Edit: why not reach out to Trey since he was off as well, like hey bro you want to get in some practice throwing the NFL ball we have to get accustomed to?

Maybe these guys pan out, but most times you want your 1st round pick to have an immediate impact.
    Last edited by Nunuu; 09-10-2021 at 11:39 AM.

He could have rented or bought a jugs machine, or had anybody throw him the NFL ball. I dont think he has to actually work out with NFL players to use the NFL ball.

Im wondering if the teams that took these guys in the 1st are starting to regret it. Sewell has not looked great either. Parsons was average last night. It seems most of them took the year off and took the whole year as vacation.

Edit: why not reach out to Trey since he was off as well, like hey bro you want to get in some practice throwing the NFL ball we have to get accustomed to?

Maybe these guys pan out, but most times you want your 1st round pick to have an immediate impact.
    I think they still have talent and just need more time, but it does say a lot about dedication when they take a year off and don't work to improve like Chase.

Oh yeah, I was just asking because I was curious if they could train with others or if the opt out policy prevented it. I'm thinking that could've been a huge opportunity for players like him or Trevor Lawrence to basically dedicate the year to getting into an NFL training program instead of risking the year in college. Like I think Nick Bosa was able to focus on NFL training due to the timing of his injury before his draft.

No he opted out and declared at the same time. So he could have done anything basically. But like Nunuu said, rent a juggs machine, buy a bag of NFL balls and get used to it.

I miss the days of the rumor that Larry Fitzgerald used to sit in his dorm, blindfolded, lights out, and toss the ball to himself to improve his skills.

No he opted out and declared at the same time. So he could have done anything basically. But like Nunuu said, rent a juggs machine, buy a bag of NFL balls and get used to it.

I miss the days of the rumor that Larry Fitzgerald used to sit in his dorm, blindfolded, lights out, and toss the ball to himself to improve his skills.
    Virgin Chase: The NFL ball is too hard :*(

Chad Fitz: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kuHS_90C0gI

No Star Lotulelei for the Bills weeks 1.

Fly Eagles Fly

Just checked the cable guide and we get a full slate of AFC and NFC match-ups locally this Sunday. I don't know if it's possible to overdose on football, hot wings and pizza, but I'm damn sure going to give it a try.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast