Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Here's the Hurns hit from 2019.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SGATWxzq59U

Obviously it's a penalty, doesn't mean some dude flying full speed isn't going to forget and scramble your brain lol.
    Yeah and that wasnít a dirty play, a bit reckless but not dirty. Things just happen sometimes, all the more reason not to lead your receiver into a group of defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I donít think anyone has said it was a bad pass.

It was a bad decision.
    Context. The cowboys were losing and playing a better team. The ball went in his hands.
    Not a bad decision.
    Maybe if the cowboys were up 10 in the 4th you might have a point but that wasnít the case.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I donít think anyone has said it was a bad pass.

It was a bad decision.
    I get that throwing into triple coverage is bad. My point is that first of all, it was a beautiful pass that hit the WR right in the hands. Also if a player is going to carry himself like a franchise player and get paid like a franchise player they need to do special things. That pass was special, the catch no so much. Some here obviously consider it a bad pass and thatís your opinion. I donít consider it a bad pass and will be ok with him attempting to make big plays.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Context. The cowboys were losing and playing a better team. The ball went in his hands.
    Not a bad decision.
    Maybe if the cowboys were up 10 in the 4th you might have a point but that wasnít the case.
    Throwing in to triple coverage, middle of the field, high, is never a good decision. It could produce a good result but the decision was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I get that throwing into triple coverage is bad. My point is that first of all, it was a beautiful pass that hit the WR right in the hands. Also if a player is going to carry himself like a franchise player and get paid like a franchise player they need to do special things. That pass was special, the catch no so much. Some here obviously consider it a bad pass and thatís your opinion. I donít consider it a bad pass and will be ok with him attempting to make big plays.
    It was a good pass, good spot, just a terrible decision.

What a competitive entertaining game to kick off the season

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    What a competitive entertaining game to kick off the season
    It was an exciting game! I was on the edge of my seat most of the game. From what I heard the game got great ratings too.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930