Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 442
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    83,234

    Week 1 TNF: Dallas Cowboys (0-0) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-0)


    Week One
    @


    Location: Raymond James Stadium
    Thursday, September 9th at 8:20 PM ET
    TV: NBC


    Players To Watch


    Quarterback

    ~VS~


    Dak Prescott, QB #4 - 0 Yards / 0 TD 0 INT / 0.0 CMP% / 0.0 QB Rating
    Tom Brady, QB #12 - 0 Yards / 0 TD 0 INT / 0.0 CMP% / 0.0 QB Rating

    Running Back

    ~VS~


    Ezekiel Elliott, RB #21 - 0 Yards / 0 Carries/ 0.0 YPC / 0 TD
    Ronald Jones II, RB #27 - 0 Yards / 0 Carries / 0.0 YPC / 0 TD

    Wide Receiver

    ~VS~


    Amari Cooper, WR #19 - 0 Catches / 0 Yards / 0 TD
    Mike Evans, WR #13 - 0 Catches / 0 Yards / 0 TD


    Tight End

    ~VS~


    Dalton Schultz, TE #86 - 0 Catches / 0 Yards / 0 TD
    Rob Gronkowski, TE #87 - 0 Catches / 0 Yards / 0 TD


    Kicker

    ~VS~


    Greg Zuerlein, K #2 - 0 FGM / 0 FGA / 0 XPM / 0 XPA
    Ryan Succop, K #3 - 0 FGM / 0 FGA / 0 XPM / 0 XPA


    Tackles Leader

    ~VS~


    Jaylon Smith, LB #9 - 0
    Devin White, LB #45 - 0


    Sacks Leader

    ~VS~


    DeMarcus Lawrence, DE #90 - 0.0
    Jason Pierre-Paul, LB #90 - 0.0


    Interceptions Leader

    ~VS~


    Trevon Diggs, CB #7 - 0
    Carlton Davis, CB #24 - 0


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16,770
    Tom Brady's freaking picture is so funny looking

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Tom Brady's freaking picture is so funny looking

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Tom Brady's freaking picture is so funny looking
    The man is almost eligible for AARP, cut him some slack.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    118,905
    i legit couldnt find 2 of the more overrated QBs in the NFL if i legit tried. Holy **** its a battle of does tampa score a ton of points from the run game and dak gets trash stats or brady is horrid and the defense carries him to a win like the majority of his super bowl victories.

    I hope dallas wins and both QBs throw 9 interceptions.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,444
    I hope Tampa beats the bricks off of Dallas...can't stand the Cowboys much like Stephen A Smith, I hate the Cowboys but to see them go up against the defending champions, this is like the ideal match up that I want. To see the Bucs go up against the Cowboys, this is like Christmas come early.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16,770
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i legit couldnt find 2 of the more overrated QBs in the NFL if i legit tried. Holy **** its a battle of does tampa score a ton of points from the run game and dak gets trash stats or brady is horrid and the defense carries him to a win like the majority of his super bowl victories.

    I hope dallas wins and both QBs throw 9 interceptions.
    Blah blah blah. Neither are overrated really. What are you talking about? I can see you arguing Dak is overrated, he hasn't proven anything yet in terms of winning in the playoffs but Brady is the GOAT. Or are you just saying overrated at age 44 or whatever?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,444
    Dak is so overrated compared to Brady are you kidding me? Brady is the God damn GOAT 🐐 he the goat of all goats...7 rings and counting

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Dak is so overrated compared to Brady are you kidding me? Brady is the God damn GOAT 🐐 he the goat of all goats...7 rings and counting
    Question: Has anyone ever said Dak is a better QB than Tom Brady? Maybe surf did somewhere, idk, but what a weird point you are trying to make here lol. It also literally follows exactly what I just said in my post above yours...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,593
    This is honestly the best week to face the Bucs. The best chance to beat them is early in the season. For the record I expect the Bus to win.

    This season the Cowboys will face 3 elite or ascending QBs. They start the season against Brady, then face Herbert in week 2. After that they dont face an elite QB until week 11 when they play the Chiefs.

    Also for the record, anyone that thinks Brady is overrated is an f-ing loon.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    44,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    This is honestly the best week to face the Bucs. The best chance to beat them is early in the season. For the record I expect the Bus to win.

    This season the Cowboys will face 3 elite or ascending QBs. They start the season against Brady, then face Herbert in week 2. After that they dont face an elite QB until week 11 when they play the Chiefs.

    Also for the record, anyone that thinks Brady is overrated is an f-ing loon.
    I dont even think Dak is that overrated. Anyone saying hes without question a top 10 QB, Id say overrated but hes seemingly rated anywhere between 7-12ish which I think is fair.

    Brady is eventually going to fall off and maybe hes not a top 10 guy now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,915
    Dak is a top 10 QB. That shouldn't even be a debate any more.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Maria Sakkari Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Dak is a top 10 QB. That shouldn't even be a debate any more.
    At best he's 8th, but I have him at #11 and wouldn't fight someone if they tried arguing as low as #14.

    Better:
    Mahomes
    Rodgers
    Allen
    Watson
    Lamar
    Brady
    Wilson

    Debatable guys who I have above him:
    Tannehill
    Stafford
    Ryan


    Guys I have behind him who I wouldn't fight anyone putting ahead of him/trending upward:
    Kyler
    Herbert
    Burrow
    Carr

    Also we have a pretty sweet QB class that could pass him especially if he has injury issues. He could easily fall out of the top 15 heading into 2022 if a few guys develop and he doesn't ball out.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,915
    1. Mahomes
    2. Rodgers
    3. Wilson
    4. Brady
    5. Allen/Watson
    7. Ryan
    8. Jackson/Prescott
    10. Tannehill/Stafford
    12. Herbert

    That's how I'd stack it currently.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Maria Sakkari Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,593
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    At best he's 8th, but I have him at #11 and wouldn't fight someone if they tried arguing as low as #14.

    Better:
    Mahomes
    Rodgers
    Allen
    Watson
    Lamar
    Brady
    Wilson

    Debatable guys who I have above him:
    Tannehill
    Stafford
    Ryan


    Guys I have behind him who I wouldn't fight anyone putting ahead of him/trending upward:
    Kyler
    Herbert
    Burrow
    Carr

    Also we have a pretty sweet QB class that could pass him especially if he has injury issues. He could easily fall out of the top 15 heading into 2022 if a few guys develop and he doesn't ball out.
    I would switch Lamar and Herbert. Other than that your list is about where my list is too. Also agree that even though I would put Dak at 8 there is a legit argument for moving him out of the top 10.

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •