Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Education

If there were a school that a similar percentage of white students, it would be called racist, and rightly so.
    I do not begrudge the black schools their place. They serve a very important purpose. Many state schools in the south were segregated until relatively recently and these schools were designed to allow black students the opportunity to further their education. The education the students get is good quality and they come out with the education they need to enter the workforce on equal footing to everyone else.
    Some of the traditionally black colleges are state sponsored, others are private, but they are all very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    If there were a school that a similar percentage of white students, it would be called racist, and rightly so.
    I do not begrudge the black schools their place. They serve a very important purpose. Many state schools in the south were segregated until relatively recently and these schools were designed to allow black students the opportunity to further their education. The education the students get is good quality and they come out with the education they need to enter the workforce on equal footing to everyone else.
    Some of the traditionally black colleges are state sponsored, others are private, but they are all very useful.
    Yes because that demographic split wouldn’t be a result of prohibiting the white students from going to other colleges…

How insane is it that people are trying to portray this as racism on the part of the colleges that admitted people prohibited from going to other schools and not racism from the colleges that kept people from going to their schools.

Education

You used Howard as your example. They are 71% black. There are a lot of school whiter then that

Here is a list of whiter schools in Penn alone

https://www.collegesimply.com/colleg.../pennsylvania/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-20-2021 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You are right. There are a lot of schools with more white students than this. What point are you trying to make? My point is that the traditionally black schools were founded to allow black students an opportunity to further their education and enter the workforce on equal footing with everyone else.

You are right. There are a lot of schools with more white students than this. What point are you trying to make? My point is that the traditionally black schools were founded to allow black students an opportunity to further their education and enter the workforce on equal footing with everyone else.
    You said if schools were that white they would be called racist. My point is that you were wrong

How many all white, or nearly all white schools are there? The left would consider them to be racist for not allowing blacks to enter.
    I applaud blacks for seeing, years ago, that they were not going to have the same chances to get a quality education at colleges, so they created their own schools. They offer black students an opportunity to get a quality education and graduate on equal footing in the job market.

How many all white, or nearly all white schools are there? The left would consider them to be racist for not allowing blacks to enter.
    I applaud blacks for seeing, years ago, that they were not going to have the same chances to get a quality education at colleges, so they created their own schools. They offer black students an opportunity to get a quality education and graduate on equal footing in the job market.
    He just showed you…

Education

after seeing a large list from Pennsylvania alone you should realize the answer is a crap load of schools.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    after seeing a large list from Pennsylvania alone you should realize the answer is a crap load of schools.

That's actually not true. At all. Based on demographic percentages, there are only a couple of non private colleges that are predominantly white. And they are barely predominantly white.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That's actually not true. At all. Based on demographic percentages, there are only a couple of non private colleges that are predominantly white. And they are barely predominantly white.
    He said schools, not colleges.

This thread got real stupid... real quick lol.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He said schools, not colleges.
    The entire conversation is about colleges...but okay. And that list from Penn that he mentioned were colleges.... but okay.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    This thread got real stupid... real quick lol.
    Sounds right up your alley.

Oh man, he sure got you Spock.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Oh man, he sure got you Spock.
    Wow. The spliff comparisons are dead on.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast