Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Education

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Wow. The spliff comparisons are dead on.
    I thought I was supposed to be his alt? Or he was mine? I was never really clear on that. Anyway, another devastating insult! Bravo!

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Oh man, he sure got you Spock.
    Hes so painfully not funny.

I thought I was supposed to be his alt? Or he was mine? I was never really clear on that. Anyway, another devastating insult! Bravo!
    That's company you don't want to keep. Yay for you. Anyway....I give. You're the superior PSD poster. Hope you wear that title well..Its quite the accomplishment. You, valade and Spock get the last word.

Funny part is Dbroncosinmo tries so hard to be right wing Spliff.

But hes not clever smart or creative. Just a cringy dork with no social skills.

That's company you don't want to keep. Yay for you. Anyway....I give. You're the superior PSD poster. Hope you wear that title well..Its quite the accomplishment. You, valade and Spock get the last word.
    Remember. Closets are for clothes DBroncosinmo.

I'm afraid I already have the PSD Elitist title, so sadly I'll have to turn you down.

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Funny part is Dbroncosinmo tries so hard to be right wing Spliff.

But hes not clever smart or creative. Just a cringy dork with no social skills.
    LMFAO. Says the self admitted social stresser. It's like you are projecting your own social deficiencies on me. Lol.

I have no social interactive issues. I actually shine in that environment.

LMFAO. Says the self admitted social stresser. It's like you are projecting your own social deficiencies on me. Lol.

I have no social interactive issues. I actually shine in that environment.
    I mean.. we all knew this wasn't actually going to happen, right?

You, valade and Spock get the last word.

I'm afraid I already have the PSD Elitist title, so sadly I'll have to turn you down.
    Whichever you gravitate towards. They both fit well.

Whichever you gravitate towards. They both fit well.
    It's almost like I'm the one that put it there. Gasp!

I mean.. we all knew this wasn't actually going to happen, right?
    Of course not lol.

The entire conversation is about colleges...but okay. And that list from Penn that he mentioned were colleges.... but okay.
    In that case you're just wrong. How you can claim "there are only a couple of non private colleges that are predominantly white. And they are barely predominantly white."

When referencing a link from Ewing that not only shows more than couple colleges in Pennsylvania alone are predominantly white, but also that they are far more than barely predominatly white,

is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    You are right. There are a lot of schools with more white students than this. What point are you trying to make? My point is that the traditionally black schools were founded to allow black students an opportunity to further their education and enter the workforce on equal footing with everyone else.
    Catman. I wish you would try to learn about this stuff instead of just build histories out of your own stereotypes.

Howard believe it or not is named after a white Civil war general who I cant remember if he founded or was just a major part of the Freedman Bureau. But he tried very hard to act as a labor union to negotiate wages for black laborers who were working on southern plantations. He tried to protect freed slaves from the continuation of slavery post 13th amnednment. Unsuccessfully i might add due to President Shitbag Johnson.

And Howard was built for the purpose of training black preachers. But grew from there into a school that gave black people the oppurtunity to reshape this country. By pushing for political activism and giving young black men and women the oppurtunity to go to law school and challenge the countries foundation.

It didnt give them "equal footing". It gave them the tools to change the system and push for equality. Which is a very important distinction.

And you pointing at it as some ultimate proof of racism against whites is just so naive and ignorant.

Edit: i cant believe i just said "young blacks" lol. I apologize
    Last edited by MRSpock; 09-21-2021 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    In that case you're just wrong. How you can claim "there are only a couple of non private colleges that are predominantly white. And they are barely predominantly white."

When referencing a link from Ewing that not only shows more than couple colleges in Pennsylvania alone are predominantly white, but also that they are far more than barely predominatly white,

is beyond me.
    And why would you not include private schools? Lol. Schools known for gate keeping under priveleged minorities.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Catman. I wish you would try to learn about this stuff instead of just build histories out of your own stereotypes.

Howard believe it or not is named after a white Civil war general who I cant remember if he founded or was just a major part of the Freedman Bureau. But he tried very hard to act as a labor union to negotiate wages for black laborers who were working on southern plantations. He tried to protect freed slaves from the continuation of slavery post 13th amnednment. Unsuccessfully i might add due to President Shitbag Johnson.

And Howard was built for the purpose of training black preachers. But grew from there into a school that gave black people the oppurtunity to reshape this country. By pushing for political activism and giving young blacks the oppurtunity to go to law school and challenge the countries foundation.

It didnt give them "equal footing". It gave them the tools to change the system and push for equality. Which is a very important distinction.

And you pointing at it as some ultimate proof of racism against whites is just so naive and ignorant.
    Not the founder, but he was the first Commissioner of it.

I don't know how much is him just making things up and how much is him not remembering things correctly, but it's almost certainly some mix of the two. There's a reason you almost never see him cite a source for his claims.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast