Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 184

Thread: Education

  1. #166
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,323
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This genius actually thinks that white people don't live in Union City.
    It is 81% black and 8% white…

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,023
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It is 81% black and 8% white…
    So white people live there.

    And we're taking about a total population of 21k.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 09-24-2021 at 06:04 PM.

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    46,957
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This genius actually thinks that white people don't live in Union City.
    See, we're not targeting black people! 8% of the population there is white!


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,323
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    So white people live there.

    And we're taking about a total population of 21k.
    Just because it also affects a small amount of white people doesn’t mean it wasn’t targeted to affect black people.

    That’s like saying Jim Crow literacy tests weren’t targeting black people because some white people couldn’t pass the test and therefore couldn’t vote…

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,323
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    See, we're not targeting black people! 8% of the population there is white!
    Don’t you know if it affects a single white person it clearly can’t be targeted against black people…

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,380
    Our education system…

    https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...qDPCLH5xidUm6g


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Agreed. The fact those kids said she should text her ex back tells me they learned nothing about texting exes.

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Our education system…

    https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...qDPCLH5xidUm6g


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why exactly did you post this in a thread about education? This is clearly some person making a TikTok video and wanting to get attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    48,746
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Why exactly did you post this in a thread about education? This is clearly some person making a TikTok video and wanting to get attention.
    Same reason why he posts about a shooting in Denmark like anyone is making the point that shootings don't happen in other countries with more strict gun control and that it somehow lessens the point about access to guns in this country.

    Because he's a dope.

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,380
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Why exactly did you post this in a thread about education? This is clearly some person making a TikTok video and wanting to get attention.
    This is how a lot of teachers act these days especially the younger ones


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    67,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    This is how a lot of teachers act these days especially the younger ones


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No it’s not.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,647
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No it’s not.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No...they totally have their phones setup to capture an Instagram of them teaching...they totally do that!
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  13. #178
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    This is how a lot of teachers act these days especially the younger ones


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you say so, it must be true.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,450
    The total freedom of being able to say or believe anything you want without the need for proof. Simple liberating.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-05-2022 at 08:49 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    25,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    This is how a lot of teachers act these days especially the younger ones


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lmfao how do you know?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •