Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel20 View Post
    That same Eli, outplayed Brady twice in Super Bowls.
    That same Brady that outplayed Mahomes in the Super Bowl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    That same Brady that outplayed Mahomes in the Super Bowl.
    And where is the population claiming Eli Manning GOAT of all GOATs?

In case you’re not following me, how is being outplayed by Tom Brady and being outplayed by Eli Manning the same thing?

See, there are too many weak areas in Tom Brady’s career for him to be undisputed GOAT. Brady is not the Michael Jordan of football, there are no Michael Jordan’s of football yet.

Brady was outshined twice by a guy that struggled to reach .500 for his career and a backup in his three super bowl losses. Brady and Foles were going back and forth—Brady surrendered the late game turnover.

Brady for almost all of his career enjoyed immaculate special teams and defenses in the weakest division in football—which almost always guaranteed him home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

I’m telling you, he’s a great Quarterback. He’s overrated as the undisputed GOAT.

Bill Russell has eleven championship, Sam Jones, John Havlicek, Yogi Berra, Robert Horry have some of the highest career championship totals in major team sports… none of them are widely considered as GOAT.

I agree there is no football goat akin to the nbas Jordan and I agree he’s not the undisputed goat.

Think you’re underrated him as much as you claim people overrate him.

Sure he had the benefit of top tier defenses and coaching but it’s not like this guy was limited in his attributions.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Is Tom Brady overrated?

Yeah football is harder to say who the goat of all positions is because all positions are different and have different impacts on the game. I mean, for all we know the “GOAT” in football might actually be an offensive lineman. Why not? They don’t get as much love as they deserve but they are so critical to a teams success.

But yeah in football I think the debate should be who is the “GOAT” of each position versus a GOAT of every position.

No it’s Brady and has been for some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brady is so obviously the GOAT. I don't know how there is even an argument after he literally switches teams and wins a Superbowl with his new team in his first year there. It's like he saw what Peyton did going to Denver to win a Superbowl with another team and said "hold my beer".

It's gonna be great to finally be agreeing with Lionel on how awesome the Eagles QB is.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It's gonna be great to finally be agreeing with Lionel on how awesome the Eagles QB is.
    Lol. Yes he meets the most important criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Lol. Yes he meets the most important criteria.
    These are darker times.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    These are darker times.
    Lol

He’s been the GOAT for years now hard to overrate the best ever to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    These are darker times.
    Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It's not just me, PFF ranks Hurts performance 2nd to Brady in Week 1. QBR ranks Hurts 11th. The PFF grade is the 2nd highest regular season QB grade in the Eagles franchise over the last eight years.

I have my issues with PFF QB grades, but I think Hurts will have a better career for the Eagles than Wentz.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionel20 View Post
    It's not just me, PFF ranks Hurts performance 2nd to Brady in Week 1. QBR ranks Hurts 11th. The PFF grade is the 2nd highest regular season QB grade in the Eagles franchise over the last eight years.

I have my issues with PFF QB grades, but I think Hurts will have a better career for the Eagles than Wentz.
    Lol that’s not saying much

That Brady guy is pretty good, but he's certainly no Derek Carr.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast