Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    When did I say Dodgers suck? I meant that Cody has been sucking this entire year and some of you keep defending him and act like he is MVP Cody when he is more 0-54 Chris Davis. Dodgers have the occasional game where they completely suck. Saying they suck when they got NO HIT isn't saying anything crazy. You guys just will defend anyone no matter how bad they are doing and get butthurt when FACTS are presented to you.

Some of you remind me of Trump voters. They are given facts but they ignore them and make their own facts into reality. It's like they are living in a different world. CODY SUCKS. ASK ANYONE other than 2-3 of you here and they will agree. Saying DOC makes stupid decisions is also a fact. Like why does Betts get the day off then Doc brings him in 4-5 innings into the game when he is suppose to have the day off? Also, why does he bench 4 starters in the same day i.e. Rockies. Or why does Doc sit Turner or anyone who had a great game the following day. Also, why does DOC keep playing Belli 9/10 starts????????????????
    Who is saying that Bellinger is playing well??? Who would you prefer play instead of Bellinger? Pollock is hurt now.

And you might disagree with Roberts' lineups, but he keeps the team winning regardless of who's in or who's out. That deserves a ton of credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Who is saying that Bellinger is playing well??? Who would you prefer play instead of Bellinger? Pollock is hurt now.

And you might disagree with Roberts' lineups, but he keeps the team winning regardless of who's in or who's out. That deserves a ton of credit.
    Have you seen our roster? What other team has the talent we have?????? Honest question? I am more impressed by Gapler, Kevin Cash, Counsel who have far less talent than we have and still have elite teams. You guys give Doc to much credit. If he was managing a team full of Souza Jr, Lux and McKinstry and they were in playoff contention, then I would agree with some of you and call him a great manager. The only think Doc has is that his players like him. But Doc has cost us at least 1 more WS if not 2 based on his managing decisions.

And Gibby got angry that I posted how great Cody has been doing this season and said I like to make **** up when I just posted facts.

FAKE NEWS. What did I say that is made up? Answer that pls.
    you’re all over the place.

You a literally replying to a comment that was a reply to you making **** up.

You just called me a fan of mediocrity and suggested I would prefer a lineup that includes Souza JR, McKinney and other spare parts.

Then you said we’re saying Cody is playing at an MVP level?! Lol

Then you likened me to a Trump supporter who denies facts and science… which, coming from you, is SO FAR BEYOND IRONY it’s a hard to fathom.

All you do is make **** up

And Gibby got angry that I posted how great Cody has been doing this season and said I like to make **** up when I just posted facts.
    Show me…

A) Where did I “get angry” in defense of Cody Bellinger?

and

B) The supposed “facts” that you posted which apparently made me angry

Neither thing happened…

You make **** up.

It's not whether you win or lose, but how you play the game.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Have you seen our roster? What other team has the talent we have?????? Honest question? I am more impressed by Gapler, Kevin Cash, Counsel who have far less talent than we have and still have elite teams. You guys give Doc to much credit. If he was managing a team full of Souza Jr, Lux and McKinstry and they were in playoff contention, then I would agree with some of you and call him a great manager. The only think Doc has is that his players like him. But Doc has cost us at least 1 more WS if not 2 based on his managing decisions.

We have a lot of talent, but it's not all that useful when everyone is hurt. That's been the entire point. We've had a tremendous amount of injuries, both to our position players and to our pitchers. Sure, if we're healthy we're easily the most talented team but that only counts when guys are able to play.

You clearly don’t get it…

Has to play
    Turner
    Turner
    Muncy
    Seager
    Smith
    Mookie (but he needs regular rest)

Needs to sit for a few games
    Taylor

No one else should ever see the field.

So, basically 5 position players should play every day with no rest, 1 should sit until he magically gets his swing back, and another needs frequent rest.

So, including the pitcher, we’ll just trot out 6-8 man lineups to finish out the season

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    You clearly don’t get it…

Has to play
    Turner
    Turner
    Muncy
    Seager
    Smith
    Mookie (but he needs regular rest)

Needs to sit for a few games
    Taylor

No one else should ever see the field.

So, basically 5 position players should play every day with no rest, 1 should sit until he magically gets his swing back, and another needs frequent rest.

So, including the pitcher, we’ll just trot out 6-8 man lineups to finish out the season
    I get it just fine, I just don't need to question every single move Roberts does or doesn't do on a nightly basis. We don't have all of the information behind why certain moves are or aren't made.

I get it just fine, I just don't need to question every single move Roberts does or doesn't do on a nightly basis. We don't have all of the information behind why certain moves are or aren't made.
    To clarify, that was all sarcasm. Just pointing out how asinine of a suggestion it is that starting Cody, McKinney, or Souza is somehow an acceptance of mediocrity.
    Last edited by GibbyIsMyHero; 09-09-2021 at 12:33 AM.

To clarify, that was all sarcasm. Just pointing out how asinine of a suggestion it is that starting Cody, McKinney, or Souza is somehow an acceptance of mediocrity.
    I'm with you bro, I honestly think these guys are addicted to complaining about something.

I'm hoping that we can cut Bauer without having his contract count against our payroll and then replace that position next season.
    Ya me too. I'm thinking MLB would want the whole Bauer thing to go away and probably would grant us a release.

Cody the GOAT to some of you. Just look at his stats

https://www.mlb.com/player/cody-bellinger-641355

How the beep is he still not permanently benched????????? Don't use the excuse about him coming back from injury because it's been 2 months since he came back. He looks completely lost. He doesn't even look like a minor leaguer. I don't know if he is high all the time but something is fundamentally wrong with him. Why can't he go back to his original batting stance or his MVP stance. He is stubborn and refuses to adapt. Doc keeps playing him so why the hell would Cody change.
    He is still a gold glove center fielder. He has the capability of saving a run or two in the outfield. We have around 6-7 bats that have an OPS over 800 so it's worth the risk for me.

You literally can’t seem to survive without something to ***** about
    Yep, it's a disease on here for these guys. They're like junkies
    You guys remember Digglin Dikkers or whatever was the correct spelling? That dude complained more than a post menopausel woman in a sauna.

Denial is also a key in accepting your addiction. Some of you are in complete DENIAL ABOUT CODY and DOC.
    Cody had an upper body injury and surgery and when he came back he was starting to do well until he broke a bone in his leg. So now a lower body injury. That combo can really throw off you timing and swing. He needs to recalibrate in the offseason and I'll judge him then. Also he is probably putting a lot of pressure on himself to perform and that is not making it any easier on himself.

I think Gibby is being sarcastic but I could be wrong.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast