Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    The division is done. Giants won 1-0 and we're losing 9-5.
    Funny how you only post to talk smack about the team. The team comes back with a great win and you go silent. Typical, but hey go ahead and tell us more about how long it's been since the dodgers scored more than 10 runs...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    You mean teams that have a DH??? And yes, I can name a bunch of guys on those teams. You clearly don't watch baseball if you can't name hitters from those teams. And no, other teams have not had that type of injuries we've had...not even close to being close...oh and there is that whole thing where we have the second best record in the league and have a decent shot at breaking our all-time wins record. You guys are honestly horrible fans. It's shameful and you should be ashamed of yourselves...bunch of spoiled fans who don't deserve this type of team. Fans like you give the rest of us a bad name
    LMAO. You see. You prove my point. You are happy with just having a good team and making the playoffs. You lack the championship mentality. I doubt you can name more than 3 hitters on those teams without googling. Either way you will be happy if we lose in the WC round next week because we still had a great team. TRUE FANS should be angry when there team loses. It means they ****ing care and you would be like "meh" there is always next year if they lose.

This fans you mention are fair-weather fans who could care less if they win or lose. They just want to say Dodgers have a great team so they can jump on the bandwagon. Sound like someone here?

Funny how you only post to talk smack about the team. The team comes back with a great win and you go silent. Typical, but hey go ahead and tell us more about how long it's been since the dodgers scored more than 10 runs...
    We're still not winning the division because the Giants aren't losing any games.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward (14) Fernando (shrunken) Testis Jr.

And you were quite silent when we were down 9-5.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward (14) Fernando (shrunken) Testis Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    LMAO. You see. You prove my point. You are happy with just having a good team and making the playoffs. You lack the championship mentality. I doubt you can name more than 3 hitters on those teams without googling. Either way you will be happy if we lose in the WC round next week because we still had a great team. TRUE FANS should be angry when there team loses. It means they ****ing care and you would be like "meh" there is always next year if they lose.
    This might literally be our most winningest season and you can't stop complaining...it's absurd.

Of course I won't be happy if we lose in the WC game, but I also appreciate this amazing season for what it is. There's a difference from being an ungrateful a-hole that has no appreciation for their team. True fans should appreciate when they get to witness greatness, because most fans never do in their entire lifetime and a few get to see it every now and then. We get to see it regularly. You really have no idea how lucky you are. What the dodgers have been doing is very rare. Once this era ends, it's not at all super unlikely that we never see another championship caliber team in our lifetime. You guys really just don't get it and it's embarrassing and sad

Let's hope this comeback inspires this team to finally play to their potential. If they do we are winning the WS again. If not we are not getting past the Cardinals in the WC game. I said it before. This team will either win the WS or lose in the WC game.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    And you were quite silent when we were down 9-5.
    I just hadn't posted. We could've lost 95-5 and it wouldn't change my position...which is that you guys are horrible fans. The gall to come in here and complain about Scherzer, absolutely laughable

Giants win and offense decides to wake up out of there nap. What a surprise! They should have done done that 2 weeks ago and we would be in 1st place by now. Can they stay awake and come back?
    This is the offense we should expect from them everyday based on the talent we have. Not the one that falls asleep more times that it's locked in.
    It's called procrastination. With the division on the line, they finally take the bare-knuckle approach and win. I'm glad we won tonight. I hope it will carry on. This comeback reminded me of the "four-homer + Nomar" game in 2006.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 09-30-2021 at 02:16 AM.

Future Hall of Shamers:

This might literally be our most winningest season and you can't stop complaining...it's absurd.

Of course I won't be happy if we lose in the WC game, but I also appreciate this amazing season for what it is. There's a difference from being an ungrateful a-hole that has no appreciation for their team. True fans should appreciate when they get to witness greatness, because most fans never do in their entire lifetime and a few get to see it every now and then. We get to see it regularly. You really have no idea how lucky you are. What the dodgers have been doing is very rare. Once this era ends, it's not at all super unlikely that we never see another championship caliber team in our lifetime. You guys really just don't get it and it's embarrassing and sad
    When you have a team full of All-Stars, HOF's you are expected to be great. So no I am not going to celebrate what is to be expected of them. Now on the other hand a team like the Giants who no one expected them to be this good has more to be happy about. DODGERS are expected to be WS contenders so I should expect nothing less of them.

When you have a team full of All-Stars, HOF's you are expected to be great. So no I am not going to celebrate what is to be expected of them. Now on the other hand a team like the Giants who no one expected them to be this good has more to be happy about. DODGERS are expected to be WS contenders so I should expect nothing less of them.
    With the injuries we've had, you have no right to expect anything. We could be the d-backs and you'd have nothing to complain about...and the dodgers have more than met expectations so what the heck are you complaining about?? We're on the verge of literally having our winningest season ever and you guys are acting as though we're at the bottom of the league.

I just hadn't posted. We could've lost 95-5 and it wouldn't change my position...which is that you guys are horrible fans. The gall to come in here and complain about Scherzer, absolutely laughable
    You are a snowflake. You get more offended than the guys we criticize. Why shouldn't we criticize someone when they have a bad game? You think the GOATS never criticized themselves after a bad game? I can show you clips of Kobe trashing himself after a ****** performance. Kershaw criticizing himself too. Most players who had a bad outing own up to it. You want participation trophies for everyone and everyone must singing kumbaya. Any critic of a team is unacceptable. Like you said Dodgers could lose 95-5 and you would still not say anything or have a different opinion. What kind of thinking is that?

Seems all the booing helped Kenley turned it around. If we had babied him like you want, he would still be blowing saves left and right. Maybe we should have done that to Cody long time ago and he would be back to normal by now. Sometimes players need some tough love.

You are a snowflake. You get more offended than the guys we criticize. Why shouldn't we criticize someone when they have a bad game? You think the GOATS never criticized themselves after a bad game? I can show you clips of Kobe trashing himself after a ****** performance. Kershaw criticizing himself too. Most players who had a bad outing own up to it. You want participation trophies for everyone and everyone must singing kumbaya. Any critic of a team is unacceptable. Like you said Dodgers could lose 95-5 and you would still not say anything or have a different opinion. What kind of thinking is that?

Seems all the booing helped Kenley turned it around. If we had babied him like you want, he would still be blowing saves left and right. Maybe we should have done that to Cody long time ago and he would be back to normal by now. Sometimes players need some tough love.
    Yeah, I'm sure it was the booing lol what an absurd thing to say. Jansen didnt turn anything around. It was a random blip. He had been dominant all year and had a few bad games and then went back to dominating again. It's not that you guys are criticizing the team, it's that you're criticizing them for absurd things. It's like if a guy goes on a 50-game hitting streak and hits over .500 during that stretch and then has two games where he goes 0-10...you guys would legitimately come on here and start trashing the guy for sucking. That's basically what was done with Scherzer today, which is just mind boggling. It's one thing for a player to criticize themselves, it's another for fans to criticize a player after they've been lights out and have a bad game or two. That's just outlandish and you guys do it all the time and even more absurd you don't realize that it's absurd.

Baseball-Reference says that we only had a 4% chance of winning the ballgame when we were down 9-5.

Future Hall of Shamers:

I happened to leave my computer and went to the TV in the living room. ESPN was televising and the blackout ends after three hours. So quit assuming.

Future Hall of Shamers:

I knew I'd come in here and find nothing but Doom and Gloom posted between the moments of Scherzer giving up a bunch of runs up until the 4-homer 8th.

The most active it's been in a while...

And no celebrating a miraculous win?! Come on guys.
    The Tweeter Handle: @DSchneider_05

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast