Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Same with the Lakers forum. I don't get it sometimes.
    Yeah, it really doesn't make any sense to me either. I think maybe they get so used to complaining that once they have nothing to complain about they just stop posting

Oh My God. You said PraiseJesus. He was the worst troll in Lakers forum history.
    Didn't he think D Russell was the next incarnation of Magic Johnson? That guy was something else lol

Oh My God. You said PraiseJesus. He was the worst troll in Lakers forum history.
    PraiseJesus…I miss that guy. He got everybody going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Didn't he think D Russell was the next incarnation of Magic Johnson? That guy was something else lol
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    PraiseJesus…I miss that guy. He got everybody going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL. He was comic relief for the Lakers forum. I remember LF85 constantly telling him to stfu lol.

See, this is what I'm talking about. We're playing a good, solid game against a very good team. Up 3-0 at home and 3 outs from winning the game and not a single post, but guaranteed that if we were losing the usual suspects would be in here racking up the posts ripping the team on how the offense sucks and roberts is a moron, etc.

Only four hits tonight.

But we're winning!

But so did the Giants.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

nice win!

Benching Bellinger was a great idea.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Benching Bellinger was a great idea.
    There you go, some positivity lol

Julio Urias kind of looks like the Looney Tunes gremlin with those glasses.

Future Hall of Shamers:

We're into fall baseball and the stretch run of the season! Roberts has said that no more days off, so now we're basically going for W's ahead of any player development or rest the rest of the way. It's too bad Bellinger hasn't been able to work his way out of his issues, but we gave him ample time to figure it out. I agree with Roberts benching him now, but I also think it was the right move to give Bellinger the chance to figure it out before this. Hopefully Bellinger can eventually figure it out before the season is over, but at this point in the season, he'll have to be a platoon player until he can hit respectably again, at least for the rest of this year.

^^^^^^^^ I will wait until the season is over to see if Doc really means no more off days. I have a feeling when we play the Dbacks and Rockies, some starters will get off days. Might be to late to really go for the division.

Giants have about the same remaining schedule as us but we play down to the under .500 teams. We need to sweep the Rockies and Dbacks and win 2/3 against the Padres, Brewers and Reds. If not we will be looking @ playing in the WC game. A game that is NO lock that we will win. Depends if the offense decides to show up that day.

Winning the division will depend more on the Giants losing ballgames, which will likely be far and few in between for the remainder of the season.

Future Hall of Shamers:

Winning the division will depend more on the Giants losing ballgames, which will likely be far and few in between for the remainder of the season.
    Dodgers will need to go like 16-4 the rest of the season to have a shot. Will be tough since we have Reds, Brewers and Padres remaining and let's not forget we are likely to lose 1-2 games to the Rockies or Arizona. Giants have a tough week next week and ours is easier but we always take bad teams for granted and we end up losing games, we shouldn't be losing.

Same goes for the dodgers though

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast