Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pistons, for some reason, trade for DeAndre Jordan

The Nets are trading DeAndre Jordan and four future second-round draft picks to the Pistons, in exchange for Sekou Doumbouya and Jahlil Okafor.
    According to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, the picks included are "[the Nets'] own 2022 and 2027 second-round picks, a 2024 second-rounder via Wizards and a 2025 second via Warriors." The Pistons also get $5.8 million cash in the deal, but it's the Nets who save huge with an overall $47 million reduction in their salary and luxury tax bill. Detroit plans to buy out Jordan's contract and the Lakers are "a serious contender" to sign him, per Woj. Even if he lands in an ideal scenario, though, Jordan's days of fantasy prominence are long gone.
    via rotoworld

4 second round picks, free up a roster spot and some cash while also bailing Brooklyn out of a bad deal.

Guess this means Garza will not only be on the team but have some PT as well.

I'm actually good with this, Sekou is a bust and we're not keeping him, Jahlil is what he is, give them away for a bunch of late garbage picks, why not? Maybe we hit on one, if not, oh well

What happened with Josh Jackson? I saw on the bottom line we traded him to the Knicks a few days ago but it looks like he's still a Piston

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    What happened with Josh Jackson? I saw on the bottom line we traded him to the Knicks a few days ago but it looks like he's still a Piston
    I saw a rumored trade for Kevin Knox but haven't seen anything official.