Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Whenever we have momentum we make a huge mistake.

Poor coaching to prepare the team.

Dalvin cook coming up with his best Adrian Peterson impression

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Oh well. Can anyone honestly think Zimmer will ever hoist a trophy?

Vikings gonna viking

Vikings did not deserve to win today. Played way too sloppy and committed way too many penalties.

Very sad debut to the season....
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

That was a poor game, shouldn’t have let myself get hopes up like I did. Same old team.

Can Wyatt Davis play center? I think now I'm ready to give up on Bradbury.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikes_Fan04 View Post
    Can Wyatt Davis play center? I think now I'm ready to give up on Bradbury.
    Give up on zimmer if anybody

Offensive line was just pathetic. Play calling was also just putrid. I was afraid that Kubiaks inexperience would hinder this team and what I saw as a VERY POOR game plan with vanilla play calling suffer due to lack of protection. I then saw an inexperience OC who didn't know how to adjust to the flow of the game continue to try the same crap. This offense looked like it was playing a different game than the 31 other teams who came out today throwing deep balls and rolling out the Qb. Kirk took the same 3 step drop and threw to comebacks 42 times. Cook only ran 3play to the outside and all his big runs were on those plays.

Hill should be cut tonight and Darrisaw will just be whatever he is.
    Udoh or Bradberry should have been replaced by Wyatt at some point in the 2nd half.
    Breeland was by far our worst defender who was replaced later on by Hand for a series who was bad too. I hate to be a debbie downer but the progression of Dantzler and puzzling situation has really dampened my option of the vikings coaching staff.

Sadly I think chosing to let Stefanski go instead of demoting or firing Zimmer and promoting him will be the biggest mistake of Spielman and the Wilfs this decade.

Really trying hard not to overreact to one game but holy **** that was ugly today
    2021 Vikings Draft:
    1: Christian Darrisaw OT Virginia Tech
    3: Kellen Mond QB Texas A&M
    3: Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina
    3: Wyatt Davis G Ohio State
    3: Patrick Jones III DE Pittsburgh
    4: Kene Nwangwu RB Iowa State
    4: Camryn Bynum S California
    4: Janarius Robinson DE Florida State
    5: Ihmir Smith-Marsette WR Iowa
    5: Zach Davidson TE Central Missouri St.
    6: Jaylen Twyman DT Pittsburgh

Well here is my intake. It was the first game of the season and we played sloppy. Penalties killed them today but they kept fighting. Went to overtime and lost but that's ok. Kubiak will get better with his play calling. He's young so just bare with him. I think this team is gonna be good but we as fans will just have to sit back and just be patient. Season isn't over fellas so just relax. We lost by 3 points guys. 3 points!!!!. If it wasn't for penalties then who knows. Like my dad use to say IT AINT HOW YOU START SON. ITS HOW YOU FINISH.

We are gonna be ok fellas. Trust me 😁

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Give up on zimmer if anybody

Nah just be patient Carter80. It was only one game brother. Don't throw Zimmer away yet. Season is still young 💪💪

Same ****, different year. I like Zim but this is getting old. I don't place all the blame on him because you know players got to play but **** that was sloppy. Of course, the refs couldn't get it right either.

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Well here is my intake. It was the first game of the season and we played sloppy. Penalties killed them today but they kept fighting. Went to overtime and lost but that's ok. Kubiak will get better with his play calling. He's young so just bare with him. I think this team is gonna be good but we as fans will just have to sit back and just be patient. Season isn't over fellas so just relax. We lost by 3 points guys. 3 points!!!!. If it wasn't for penalties then who knows. Like my dad use to say IT AINT HOW YOU START SON. ITS HOW YOU FINISH.

We are gonna be ok fellas. Trust me 😁
    I agree Kubiak is young and should improve. However, what I saw was a timid poor carbon copy of his dad's greatest hits. I really wish they would have brought in a fresh mind who is willing to shake things up and utilize the Vikings weapons instead of a system handed down. Championship teams build their playbooks around their weapons, not just a system designed for balance and plug and play. I love Zimmer and have been a fan of his but I am quickly losing faith in his ability to lead this team in the NFL in year 2021 and beyond. The game has changed too much over the last 5 years and it will take some extremely special talent to make what he wants to do work. We simply don't have enough on this roster.

Case in point Browns vs Cheifs. I don't have any reason to think we could beat the Browns with their roster vs ours and although they did shoot themselves in the foot, their gameplay needed to be absolutely FLAWLESS to beat the Chiefs and it wasn't.

I love this team but the way they play football just simply can't win in this league. I feel like they go into every game expecting to rush for 150 yards and if they can't it is a complete panic. If you are going to play 5 quarters of football without any confidence to attempt a deep pass and continue to dink and dunk even on 3rd and 10+ you are going to lose to sub par teams like the bengals and get crushed by real Super Bowl contenders. I personally don't think this team has the leadership, confidence or talent, or swagger required to be champions. I really hope I am wrong but I saw teams I believe have better talent and coaching lose hard fought games this weekend. There is a difference between rust and what this team put on the field yesterday....

Again, I love this team. I am going to support them every game but I also gotta be real and watch without the rose colored glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Same ****, different year. I like Zim but this is getting old. I don't place all the blame on him because you know players got to play but **** that was sloppy. Of course, the refs couldn't get it right either.
    If we had just straight up lost that would be different but to play so sloppy falls 100% on Zimmer.

The play calling was also bizarre. I don't recall much play action and I don't remember Kirk really ever rolling out. Two things that should be a staple of our offense. Straight drop backs with this OL is just asking for sacks.
    2021 Vikings Draft:
    1: Christian Darrisaw OT Virginia Tech
    3: Kellen Mond QB Texas A&M
    3: Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina
    3: Wyatt Davis G Ohio State
    3: Patrick Jones III DE Pittsburgh
    4: Kene Nwangwu RB Iowa State
    4: Camryn Bynum S California
    4: Janarius Robinson DE Florida State
    5: Ihmir Smith-Marsette WR Iowa
    5: Zach Davidson TE Central Missouri St.
    6: Jaylen Twyman DT Pittsburgh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast