Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Originally I thought you were joking, now I see you're just a joke.
    Unfortunately, I’m sure most do…

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    He said a bunch of stupid stuff last week, Bosstone lit him up, he nicely bowed out and now he’s back with with even more bizarre garbage. It’s pretty embarrassing all the way around.
    Kind of strange bc it’s been few weeks since I’ve been here. Enjoy your ghosts…

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    This is one of the most absurd perspectives I've ever read.

Every old generation claims the sky is falling based on nostalgia. They say teens and young adults are trending more radicalized, sexual and vulgar. Businessmen trending to more greed and being socially-detached. People in general trending to be less focused on faith and being more violent. Technology trending towards replacing people and reality. Every generation points that these are signs of the end of days.

Meanwhile we've not had a world war in like 80 years. Minority and women's rights are more advanced as they've ever been. And people are connected and up to date with their friends and current events from anywhere because of social media and don't need to wait 20 years to find out slavery ended long ago. Wake up guy.
    Like I said previously, most probably would agree with you…

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Howfit....Look out the sky is falling the World is coming to a end. Look again The sky might be falling for you but guess what. It aint for Many.
    It just may not be, little child…

Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    Kind of strange bc it’s been few weeks since I’ve been here. Enjoy your ghosts…
    You posted this on 10-6 which 5 days before I posted what you’re responding to:

You got a point there…

So no, it hadn’t been a few weeks since you posted here.

Yikes

On them conspiracy websites going crazy.

Please brother, are you that dramatic? Get your boyfriend to check before that to be more LOUD n CLEAR…

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    On them conspiracy websites going crazy.
    Have you looked for openings for a comedian? You know many lazy azzes stay home bullying people online while collecting government checks when there are more productive things to do…

Have you looked for openings for a comedian? You know many lazy azzes stay home bullying people online while collecting government checks when there are more productive things to do…
    Do you how many people talk stuff they have no idea what they talking about.

Please brother, are you that dramatic? Get your boyfriend to check before that to be more LOUD n CLEAR…
    Maybe it was a conspiracy that caught you in that lie. Double yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Boosters will be mandated soon. Stay tuned.
    It seems unlikely, because the primary purpose of the vaccine seems to be to significantly reduce the chance of getting sever covid, which they do. Even though there are still break through cases and protection seems to wane after about 6 months, they seem to be highly effective at reducing the severity of the illness and so as long as that holds, I don't think it is all that likely any further mandates will be implemented for boosters

Absolutely!

*Skyrocketing crime rates, or say, "What's good is bad, and what's bad is good".

*Erasing history. Wow, what was the purpose of removal of Abraham Lincoln? SIGH...

*Racial divide. Ill just leave it at this, " If EVERYTHING is racist then NOTHING is racist".

*Food shortages. Like I said, just the beginning.

*Mark of the Beast. Again, what's been said is gateway to this. Shortages so only those who has their mark on their hand, wrist or forehead.

Are the dots connected or do you need to quit watching fake news and open the book of Revelation and see the list listed above among others to show you what's could be happening that's just a sniff away?

This covid thread been a Merry go Around of many things we still do not know what's true. If you asked me, not just the left but far right are full of lies, and please don't tell me Faucci is your best friend...
    yo what

I am wondering if Kylie Erving could get all money now he cannot play without vaccinations

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisclover View Post
    I am wondering if Kylie Erving could get all money now he cannot play without vaccinations
    He is still entitled to games played on the road in which he is eligible to play. Nets choosing to bench him for the entire season until he is vaccinated doesn't mean the Nets are able to stop paying him. The only games Irving won't be paid for are the games in which the city of the arena requires a vaccine mandate. Regardless, still a ton of money for Irving and when you consider the fact that his NYC income taxes are sky high, it's not a bad deal for him to sit out since he's getting a large % of his salary.

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast