Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 847
  1. #781
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,863
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    What would you say to the people who currently are hospitalized from the Moderna vaccine with heart inflammation?

    Sweden has banned Moderna for men over 30. Ontario Canada is strongly advising against Moderna for men between the ages of 19-30

    Last year no one knew Moderna would have these sort of side effects. In my province alone over 100 men have been hospitalized for heart inflammation. Don't you think that is concerning? Wouldn't it make you think twice about the side effects of these vaccines which we don't know yet? I'm not anti vax, but I can certainly see why people would have fear and be hesitant.
    I would say your chances of being hospitalized for Covid if youíre unvaccinated are still higher than your chances of being hospitalized for heart inflammation from Moderna.

    If you want to look at this from a fear of hospitalization, logic still dictates you get the vaccines.

  2. #782
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,953
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I would say your chances of being hospitalized for Covid if youíre unvaccinated are still higher than your chances of being hospitalized for heart inflammation from Moderna.

    If you want to look at this from a fear of hospitalization, logic still dictates you get the vaccines.

    Great answer, can you prove it?

    That age group is low risk in general. Men between the age 19-30 are low risk of dying from Covid. But we are now finding out the side effects of this one vaccine and until time passes and we see how many people now have heart problems, how on earth would you know what the likely hood or chances are of being hospitalized? how do you know?

    At some point you need to start looking at this from both sides, because god forbid someone in your family actually develops a heart condition form one of these vaccines, I bet at that point you wont simply be looking at it form a "likely hood" stand point.

    Also Dr Fauci is increasingly struggling to deny natural immunity. If I had a healthy son age 19 years of age, why on earth would I risk him getting Moderna? you would have to be insane. Would you voluntarily go get Moderna knowing that it can give you heart inflammation?

  3. #783
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,863
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Great answer, can you prove it?

    That age group is low risk in general. Men between the age 19-30 are low risk of dying from Covid. But we are now finding out the side effects of this one vaccine and until time passes and we see how many people now have heart problems, how on earth would you know what the likely hood or chances are of being hospitalized? how do you know?

    At some point you need to start looking at this from both sides, because god forbid someone in your family actually develops a heart condition form one of these vaccines, I bet at that point you wont simply be looking at it form a "likely hood" stand point.

    Also Dr Fauci is increasingly struggling to deny natural immunity. If I had a healthy son age 19 years of age, why on earth would I risk him getting Moderna? you would have to be insane. Would you voluntarily go get Moderna knowing that it can give you heart inflammation?
    Of course I can. WAY more than 100 unvaccinated people age 19-30 have been hospitalized (and died) of Covid. Do you refute this?

    The risk of dying from Covid is low for that age group, but itís nonexistent for the vaccine.

    God forbid someone develops a heart condition? Iíve had people in my extended family die of Covid. Iíd much rather they have had heart inflammation.

    Answer these questions:

    Which is greater, your chance of being hospitalized of Covid without a vaccine or being hospitalized from Moderna at ages 19-30.

    Which is greater, your chance of dying of Covid without a vaccine or of dying from modern at ages 19-30?

    The answer to both those is not getting vaccinated is the greater risk. Iím looking at both sides, one carries a clearly greater risk. If you want to use the argument of potential negative effects you must compare it with the potential negative effects of not doing it.


    And all of this obfuscates from the very obvious solution: get a Covid vaccine other than Moderna. You say it would be insane to give your son Moderna. Well maybe, but itís more insane to not get them a vaccine at all.

  4. #784
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,154
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    What would you say to the people who currently are hospitalized from the Moderna vaccine with heart inflammation?

    Sweden has banned Moderna for men over 30. Ontario Canada is strongly advising against Moderna for men between the ages of 19-30

    Last year no one knew Moderna would have these sort of side effects. In my province alone over 100 men have been hospitalized for heart inflammation. Don't you think that is concerning? Wouldn't it make you think twice about the side effects of these vaccines which we don't know yet? I'm not anti vax, but I can certainly see why people would have fear and be hesitant.
    Swedenís warnings were for men under 30. Heath Canada just formalized Modernaís approval following the end of its previously interim approval. Serious side effects in Canada as of October 4, for all vaccines and all side effects considered serious were 0.008%. And weíre talking potentially serious. In the US as of End of April, all but single digits of people who had had myocarditis or pericarditis had not recovered with conservative remediation.

    I havenít seen actual statistics on hospitalizations and deaths among age groups infected with Delta, but from what Iíd been hearing, it was the younger, less vaccinated age groups that were the highest cohort.

    I apologize for contributing to a line of discussion that was played out long ago. Anti-vacciners or fellow travelers are ignoring documented fact and pretending anomalies are the true overweening facts. And they will, no doubt, continue no matter what.

  5. #785
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,285
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Great answer, can you prove it?

    That age group is low risk in general. Men between the age 19-30 are low risk of dying from Covid. But we are now finding out the side effects of this one vaccine and until time passes and we see how many people now have heart problems, how on earth would you know what the likely hood or chances are of being hospitalized? how do you know?

    At some point you need to start looking at this from both sides, because god forbid someone in your family actually develops a heart condition form one of these vaccines, I bet at that point you wont simply be looking at it form a "likely hood" stand point.

    Also Dr Fauci is increasingly struggling to deny natural immunity. If I had a healthy son age 19 years of age, why on earth would I risk him getting Moderna? you would have to be insane. Would you voluntarily go get Moderna knowing that it can give you heart inflammation?
    You get inflammation from Covid too. 2 NHL teammates for the Oilers have Myocarditis, one which for sure wonít play this year because of it.

    How do people only look at death rates of Covid itself but we look at the adverse reactions of vaccines? **** my cardiology has a big number of long haulers, some of which canít get off oxygen. Studies were just posted you have a smaller chance of heart problems with the vaccine itself then one not taking it at all.

  6. #786
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,953
    Quote Originally Posted by ohreally View Post
    Swedenís warnings were for men under 30. Heath Canada just formalized Modernaís approval following the end of its previously interim approval. Serious side effects in Canada as of October 4, for all vaccines and all side effects considered serious were 0.008%. And weíre talking potentially serious. In the US as of End of April, all but single digits of people who had had myocarditis or pericarditis had not recovered with conservative remediation.

    I havenít seen actual statistics on hospitalizations and deaths among age groups infected with Delta, but from what Iíd been hearing, it was the younger, less vaccinated age groups that were the highest cohort.

    I apologize for contributing to a line of discussion that was played out long ago. Anti-vacciners or fellow travelers are ignoring documented fact and pretending anomalies are the true overweening facts. And they will, no doubt, continue no matter what.
    What makes you think I am an anti vaxxer? Because I chose to listen to concerns from both sides? ha, I am vaccinated and I also had Covid last year. That doesn't mean we shouldn't be responsible and spread awareness when we know that one vaccine does have this side effect for a certain sex and age group.l The goal is to keep people healthy and safe. I think some of you have gone Covid crazy if you think some of these side effects are not serious and your only concern is covid and nothing else.

    https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...ts-2021-10-06/
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 10-07-2021 at 01:52 PM.

  7. #787
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,953
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Of course I can. WAY more than 100 unvaccinated people age 19-30 have been hospitalized (and died) of Covid. Do you refute this?

    The risk of dying from Covid is low for that age group, but itís nonexistent for the vaccine.

    God forbid someone develops a heart condition? Iíve had people in my extended family die of Covid. Iíd much rather they have had heart inflammation.

    Answer these questions:

    Which is greater, your chance of being hospitalized of Covid without a vaccine or being hospitalized from Moderna at ages 19-30.

    Which is greater, your chance of dying of Covid without a vaccine or of dying from modern at ages 19-30?

    The answer to both those is not getting vaccinated is the greater risk. Iím looking at both sides, one carries a clearly greater risk. If you want to use the argument of potential negative effects you must compare it with the potential negative effects of not doing it.


    And all of this obfuscates from the very obvious solution: get a Covid vaccine other than Moderna. You say it would be insane to give your son Moderna. Well maybe, but itís more insane to not get them a vaccine at all.
    and I can tell you that covid has an over 99% survival rate. Point is not every one is a crazy conspiracy theorist for having concerns. I have a friend in the hospital who was other wise completely healthy and was an athlete and is now hopspitlized from the moderna vaccine. Hense why im am spreading awareness because I know most of the people here are men in that age group. Notice I didnt say stay away from vaccination, rather giving a warning to stay away from Moderna.

    My heart goes out to your family, I am very sorry for your loss. Devastating.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 10-07-2021 at 01:51 PM.

  8. #788
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,145
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    and I can tell you that covid has an over 99% survival rate. Point is not every one is a crazy conspiracy theorist for having concerns. I have a friend in the hospital who was other wise completely healthy and was an athlete and is now hopspitlized from the moderna vaccine. Hense why im am spreading awareness because I know most of the people here are men in that age group. Notice I didnt say stay away from vaccination, rather giving a warning to stay away from Moderna.

    My heart goes out to your family, I am very sorry for your loss. Devastating.
    I can tell you i know a mom that buried her 3 kids that were not vaccinated. I think people want to have the freedom to make their own choices which is fine. I dont mind people that dont want to be vaccinated for personal reasons. But these people also have to respect other people choices, spaces businesses.

  9. #789
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,953
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I can tell you i know a mom that buried her 3 kids that were not vaccinated. I think people want to have the freedom to make their own choices which is fine. I dont mind people that dont want to be vaccinated for personal reasons. But these people also have to respect other people choices, spaces businesses.
    The mandates are being forced on businessí. Do you think that business wants to lose their clientele? My business went under and Iíve since had to get a job. But many people have lost their businesses in the pandemic. Most small businesses wonít survive. To say these people have to respect other peopleís space and businessí what are you proposing? To outcast them from society? Are you of the mindset that only unvaccinated people are spreading the virus? Because thatís not the case: if you donít get your booster shot youíll be considered unvaccinated soon enough. And going forward youíll continually have to receive mandatory boosters or you will join the outcasted.

    I had COVID, I got double vaccinated, but there doesnít seem to be an end. Iím gonna have to continually get boosters for as long as Iím alive now? And if I donít get one booster Iím considered unvaccinated and canít be a contributor to society? Canít work, canít provide for my family? So I may as well just go lay down and die somewhere right? I see a problem with that. Donít you?

  10. #790
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    5,339
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I hear you I hate the mask to. I find it weird to go in a restaurant and have to wear a mask only to take it off to eat. I donít get the point in doing that.
    Same thing with the dentist. My head hurt after that one

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  11. #791
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,826
    A business that had, "We do not discriminate against race, gender, or vaccinated vs not vaccinated. If this makes you uncomfortable, please do not step inside." Needless to say, the community posted the sign and restaurant on social groups and they protested his restaurant for weeks. They decided to shut the restaurant down. This is totally not cool but I guess that this is the society we live in today.

  12. #792
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,863
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    The mandates are being forced on businessí. Do you think that business wants to lose their clientele? My business went under and Iíve since had to get a job. But many people have lost their businesses in the pandemic. Most small businesses wonít survive. To say these people have to respect other peopleís space and businessí what are you proposing? To outcast them from society? Are you of the mindset that only unvaccinated people are spreading the virus? Because thatís not the case: if you donít get your booster shot youíll be considered unvaccinated soon enough. And going forward youíll continually have to receive mandatory boosters or you will join the outcasted.

    I had COVID, I got double vaccinated, but there doesnít seem to be an end. Iím gonna have to continually get boosters for as long as Iím alive now? And if I donít get one booster Iím considered unvaccinated and canít be a contributor to society? Canít work, canít provide for my family? So I may as well just go lay down and die somewhere right? I see a problem with that. Donít you?
    Is it so hard to get a booster every year? You act like theyíre asking you to summit Everest every year.

  13. #793
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,145
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    The mandates are being forced on businessí. Do you think that business wants to lose their clientele? My business went under and Iíve since had to get a job. But many people have lost their businesses in the pandemic. Most small businesses wonít survive. To say these people have to respect other peopleís space and businessí what are you proposing? To outcast them from society? Are you of the mindset that only unvaccinated people are spreading the virus? Because thatís not the case: if you donít get your booster shot youíll be considered unvaccinated soon enough. And going forward youíll continually have to receive mandatory boosters or you will join the outcasted.

    I had COVID, I got double vaccinated, but there doesnít seem to be an end. Iím gonna have to continually get boosters for as long as Iím alive now? And if I donít get one booster Iím considered unvaccinated and canít be a contributor to society? Canít work, canít provide for my family? So I may as well just go lay down and die somewhere right? I see a problem with that. Donít you?
    Exactly why they push the Vaccine so everything can open up and not half and half back and forth.

    Its noting set in stone that one will need a booster for the rest of their lives.

    My point was that mom would not of had to watch her 3 kids die even though it was a choice they made not to be vaccinated. I am sure they would have taken the shot the second time around if it had a rewind button.

    Besides no big deal. Your going to get it one way or the other which you prefer? By needle or by food/water?

    This is What happens when you fool people into thinking they have the freedom of choice.
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-08-2021 at 10:08 PM.

  14. #794
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,145
    Its crazy how people think they are scientist, chemist and doctors. Stan said it the best lol. Yep they doing whats best for them and family and they have no idea other than searching the internet or listening to their high as a kite friend who says but never proved that the earth is flat and never even been in a plane that left the US. Yep listen to that guy. The same one that will run to a doctor if he gets sick. lol

    ďYou know the one that drives me crazy is? ĎIím doing my own research,íĒ Van Gundy said. ďI would like someone to answer this question: What does that look like? You doing your own research. Are you doing studies yourself? Are you in the lab on a nightly basis? What are you doing? I donít understands what that means.Ē
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-09-2021 at 10:14 AM.

  15. #795
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,154
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    What makes you think I am an anti vaxxer? Because I chose to listen to concerns from both sides? ha, I am vaccinated and I also had Covid last year. That doesn't mean we shouldn't be responsible and spread awareness when we know that one vaccine does have this side effect for a certain sex and age group.l The goal is to keep people healthy and safe. I think some of you have gone Covid crazy if you think some of these side effects are not serious and your only concern is covid and nothing else.

    https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...ts-2021-10-06/
    Anti-vacciner or not, you're definitely a fellow traveler. Denmark has already rescinded their hold on Moderna since the initial Ottawa report on which it was based has itself been rescinded since peer review showed that they underestimated the number of vaccines given in the period that was being studied by over 25 times. Sweden, I don't know, but they did initially embrace herd immunity and, as a result, suffered from Covid deaths much higher than their regional neighbors.

    Most cases of myocarditis have been mild and none have resulted in death. If your friend is hospitalized for any significant length of time, he is among a very, very, very rare population. Not to mention that no one can definitively link any of the cases of myocarditis to having the vaccination. The instances of myocarditis among unvaccinated Covid-infected people in the same age group are much higher than any reported cases occurring shortly after receiving either or both mRNA vaccines.

Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •