Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    To be honest, I donít care if people get vaxxed or not. But if youíre not going to get vaxxed, stay at home and if you have to go out to the store, either get deliveries or the pickup option where you call ahead. And if you live in an area that doesnít have that, then wear a mask when you go to the store.

Wear a mask wherever you go unless you are by yourself in your car or outside. Movies? I donít think you should go to any place thatís not essential if youíre unvaxxed but if you do, wear a mask. Restaurants? Well, itís irresponsible to not be vaxxed and to put yourself where you canít wear a mask so donít go to restaurants or bars. Youíre not just responsible for yourself, youíre also responsible, in a way, to the general public. And the more people donít care about others, the more weíre going to have people make us care about others.

Work wants you to get vaccinated but you donít want to? Itís your choice. Last year I got to work from home for awhile but when I was told I had to go back in (before vaccines) I didnít want to. I was given the choice so I quit my job and found something new where I could work from home. Wasnít the same money and I didnít really like it but it was my choice. After I got vaccinated, I went back to my old job.

You know what my wife and I did from mid March 2020 to early April 2021? We went to the store and the bike shop and that was it. And we masked anytime we did so. Every meal we made at home. We didnít see any friends or family except exchanging presents for the nephews and that we did masked and outside on the driveway (in closer contact, even outside we felt that we needed to be masked). No trips (Germany/Paris and New York were already paid for and I didnít get all of my money back), no parties, no dining in, no dining out, no take out, nothing but stuff inside together and bike rides. That was it. If someone wants to not get vaccinated and they do the same that my wife and I did for over a year? I wouldnít have a problem with them not getting vaccinated.
    Virtue signal much?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Virtue signal much?
    Nope. Iím glad thatís what you got out of that, though. TLR, if you want to be unvaccinated then cool, but just stay home unless you have to. People who say that theyíd ďdo anything for AmericaĒ are usually the same people who say ďDonít infringe on my Freedoms!!!!!!Ē

Nope. Iím glad thatís what you got out of that, though. TLR, if you want to be unvaccinated then cool, but just stay home unless you have to. People who say that theyíd ďdo anything for AmericaĒ are usually the same people who say ďDonít infringe on my Freedoms!!!!!!Ē
    Your tyrannical leader hasn't went that far with his mandates, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    This dude fired up!

I agree with the bold, those are solid alternatives. It however does not seem to be the overarching rhetoric.

Revelation 13:16Ė18 (ASV 1901): 16 And he causeth all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the bond, that there be given them a mark on their right hand, or upon their forehead; 17 and that no man should be able to buy or to sell, save he that hath the mark, even the name of the beast or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man: and his number is Six hundred and sixty and six.
    Here is another verse and warning to the people

and the light of a lamp will shine in you no more, and the voice of bridegroom and bride will be heard in you no more, for your merchants were the great ones of the earth, and all nations were deceived by your sorcery.
    Revelation 18:23

The word "sorcery" in the original Greek translates to pharmakeia, which pharmacies and the big pharma got their name from.

Yeah, that Jesus. You didnít bold my statement correctly. Jesus wouldnít be ok with these ďChristiansĒ who are putting others in harms way.

Might want to re-read my original statement. Here you go with what should have been bolded by you:

If anything, the religious should be doing all they can to help out their fellow man to not get sick but once again, it seems like a lot of them have an agenda that I donít think Jesus would be having if he were here..
    I don't think you know much about Jesus. He came to save souls from eternal damnation. Yes he did perform miracles and healed people. He did that for people to know that he was the Messiah. But his message was always about repentance and walking away from your sin. That's why he went after the lost sheep that wanted to listen to him.

Also, if the government wants you to wear a mask, then according to the Bible, you should wear a mask.

Romans 13:1-2: Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. ... There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow.
    No problem with the mask. If the government told me to wear a red nose all day I would wear it 2. But when it's something causing me to sin against God. I won't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Most High is the creator (God/Father...etc)...

It's the abomination in it. Phamakeia.

For me to break down Rev 18:23 on PSD is not going to happen. If I ever create a video on it, I'll ask you for your email. I did create an audio of it but that was sent out to people that can break down the scriptures already.

The merchants in that verse are the Pharmaceutical companies.
    Sorceries = Phamakeia in that verse (go to the blue letter bible, and look up the meaning of the words). It's much more verses as well, but thats a start for you.
    Glad to see I'm not alone on PSD with this

Hooooo boy

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I surely believe in God, but I don't believe any of your interpretation of scripture, no disrespect. I think the difference in views here is your view seems to be an interpretation of scripture while my view is to accept the context as literal instruction that needs no further interpretation. I'd like to share a few verses with you:
    Matt. 9:12, Mark 2:17, Luke 4:23; 5:31

You're essentially stating that physicians & medical treatment is not of God, but we find them mentioned several times in the bible. We also are made to know Luke a disciple of Jesus was a physician: Col 4:14.

Next, as it relates to the topic of using medicine over blind faith:
    James 2:14-26, Matthew 4:6-7

Lastly, I'd also like to share a few verses on blasphemous interpretation of the bible:
    2 Timothy 4:3-4, Revelation 22:18-19.
    The bible was written in Greek and hebrew to better understand it we have to go to the original translation. That's why we have the Blue Letter Bible tool among others to do so.

Hooooo boy
    I know you don't want to read this. But from the bottom of my heart I'm praying for you man.

All we can do is spread the Gospel and those who have ears to hear will listen.

The extremist views on people who don't want to vaccinate are getting pretty sad. Kimmel being one of the worst I saw, suggesting medical help should be withheld from unvaccinated people.

Covid response is becoming it's own religion.

I suggest everyone get vaccinated if you can, and wear a mask where it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    The bible was written in Greek and hebrew to better understand it we have to go to the original translation. That's why we have the Blue Letter Bible tool among others to do so.
    Please read these verses:
    2 Timothy 4:3-4, Revelation 22:18-19.

Pharmaceutical medical treatment didn't exist 2000 years ago. To state with so much certainty and 'authority' that that is what the word is talking about is death. Please don't peddle your "interpretations" of scripture on us as "truth". That's what you think, and what you believe, but it's not what the scripture is literally talking about. You're scripture twisting God's word into man's interpretation.

Pharmakeia's literal translation is an abstract noun meaning sorcery, magic, the practice of magic arts. With such an abstract concept being applied man can interpret it as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, technology, or anything else that would surpass human capability at that time. Because pharmakeia sounds like pharmacy doesn't mean it has any relation.

I'm not trying to change your belief, just your approach. If you've prayed about it and this is what God has told you the scripture means, then live by the word you believe. But I don't believe in your approach of speaking so certainty on an abstract concept as if you're the mouthpiece of God, and I don't share that interpretation. There aren't any cross references to any other part of scripture that supports your ideology. If I wanted to support another abstract concept like what is selflessness in Godly context I could pick from 100 other cross references that define it in exactness. Nobody can do that with the verse you're referencing.

Pretty silly when you have been exclusively talking about US numbers and then a bit about your provinceís numbers and then just bust out world numbers. Oh, it was buried in the linked story somewhere? Why are we all the sudden switching the number to world numbers?

And the first irony I mentioned was you got on by to MBT for not reading your post properly on the same post you mangled up the second hand smoking numbers sentence. It was a joke but then your post was furthered mocked with irony when you just busted out the world numbers when youíve been exclusively talking about US and a bit about your province. While complaining that people are not reading your posts correctly.
    I provided both. World Numbers. US numbers by smokers. And US numbers by second hand. Itís a simple concept. If they care so much about one killer whoís been killing for a year and a half why donít they care about the other killer thatís being sold and has been killing for over a century? Youíre only looking at the 41 thousand people that die annually from second hand smoke and dismissing it as irrelevant? In comparison how many COVID deaths do you actually think are caused by the unvaccinated? You do realize that you can still get the virus and spread it even when youíre vaxxed right? So I wouldnít get stuck on that point too much as you canít measure.

You got lost in the context it seems but thatís ok. I was just giving you something to think about.

In any case Iím so very proud of the governors that are standing up against Biden. And youíll start to see a lot more push back in the coming months.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 09-10-2021 at 09:35 AM.

Pretty silly when you have been exclusively talking about US numbers and then a bit about your provinceís numbers and then just bust out world numbers. Oh, it was buried in the linked story somewhere? Why are we all the sudden switching the number to world numbers?

And the first irony I mentioned was you got on by to MBT for not reading your post properly on the same post you mangled up the second hand smoking numbers sentence. It was a joke but then your post was furthered mocked with irony when you just busted out the world numbers when youíve been exclusively talking about US and a bit about your province. While complaining that people are not reading your posts correctly.
    I didnít mangle anything up. He asked and I clearly told him itís 41,000 deaths annually. Do you think thatís a low number? If you never smoked in your life and died from lung cancer wouldnít you think itís sort of a big deal? And while youíre harping on this number have you figured out how to measure how many COVID deaths are caused by the unvaccinated so that we can compare? Iím straight up asking you why the government is allowing the sales and distribution that causes 500k deaths a year by smokers, and 41k deaths per year by second hand smoke. Iíll leave the world numbers out of it because I donít want you to miss the point again.

COVID has killed approx 650k people in the states (over a year and a half time span)
    Tobaco smoke has killed 500k in one year.

Both are alarming wouldnít you say? If you donít trust my numbers. Look it up.

Anyways Iím ready to move on from this. Bless you and your family. I hope everyone is safe.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 09-10-2021 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    If you are vaccinated what are you worried about? Let me guess the small percentage of unvaccinated people cause the new variant?

I donít go around checking if all my boys are rocking jimmys. If they wanna risk it and go raw thatís on them. If I got my jimmy on Iím good. Or do you guys not have the same faith in your vaccine as I do my jimmy?

If you whole heartedly believe the vaccine works whatís the issue?
    I like the analogy.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast