Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Cam Newton Returns to the Carolina Panthers

Since my Patriots released Cam which I'm still shocked about, which teams should sign Cam Newton?

5- Detroit Lions as insurance for Jared Goff

4- Pittsburgh Steelers...he would be the perfect back up to Big Ben Roethlisberger

3- Houston Texans especially since Deshaun Watson will most likely never play another snap for the Texans and y'all still don't know what y'all are gettin in Davis Mills as a quarterback...so it makes sense for the Texans to sign Cam and cut Tyrod Taylor

2- New York Jets as a back up to Zack Wilson

1- Dallas Cowboys especially if y'all want a reliable backup for Dak...Cam Newton fits that role perfectly

First Cam would have to agree to sign somewhere he knows he'll likely be a backup
    Second you don't put a guy who still thinks he's a starter behind a young guy who'd be looking over his shoulder...competition for a guy whose spot is tenuous already, fine....

If he's open to being a backup, I'd say Miami
    If he thinks he still win a starting job at this point, Houston
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Then Houston is the perfect landing spot

If he wants a legit shot at starting sooner AND wants to sign immediately, HOU, DEN, and maybe NO make the most sense. If he wants to guarantee he starts somewhere, he'll wait until late September when an injury occurs or a QB is so bad the team has to look for another answer. If he wants to be a backup with potential to take over in 2022 ATL, PIT, and maybe TB make sense.

It's probably a moot point if he's not willing to get the vaccine though. He's gonna have a hard enough time landing somewhere WITH the vaccine, but a lot of teams won't be willing to risk losing games because of Covid protocols.

Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    If he wants a legit shot at starting sooner AND wants to sign immediately, HOU, DEN, and maybe NO make the most sense. If he wants to guarantee he starts somewhere, he'll wait until late September when an injury occurs or a QB is so bad the team has to look for another answer. If he wants to be a backup with potential to take over in 2022 ATL, PIT, and maybe TB make sense.

It's probably a moot point if he's not willing to get the vaccine though. He's gonna have a hard enough time landing somewhere WITH the vaccine, but a lot of teams won't be willing to risk losing games because of Covid protocols.
    Good points

Worcester pirates! He's already in the area

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Glacier Boyz.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Since my Patriots released Cam which I'm still shocked about, which teams should sign Cam Newton?

5- Detroit Lions as insurance for Jared Goff

4- Pittsburgh Steelers...he would be the perfect back up to Big Ben Roethlisberger

3- Houston Texans especially since Deshaun Watson will most likely never play another snap for the Texans and y'all still don't know what y'all are gettin in Davis Mills as a quarterback...so it makes sense for the Texans to sign Cam and cut Tyrod Taylor

2- New York Jets as a back up to Zack Wilson

1- Dallas Cowboys especially if y'all want a reliable backup for Dak...Cam Newton fits that role perfectly
    Except for the fact that Cam has no desire to be a backup QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montreal Alouettes.

5) Carolina

4) LA Chargers

3) Minnesota

2) Washington

1) Cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Worcester pirates! He's already in the area

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    I forgot all about this team saw a couple of games on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Lakers.
    Ha ha ha so true seems like everyone wants to play for the Lakers regardless of what sport they play.

Stay at home and stare at the phone.
    Keep staring and pray
    If the phone ever rings answer it and yell yes!
    He has zero leverage and strategies at this point.

Back to Carolina as a QB...I bet between Cam and D'Arnold, Cam easily wins the job

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast