Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Dude. Wilson is in no way a top 10 QB ever especially if he is truly falling off.
    He knows.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    rus actually performs in the playoffs and doesnt dive away from the football... also do you honestly think cam is or has ever been better than wilson? BUT YO HE HAD 1 GREAT SEASON. When its all said and done nobody will ever remember cam while wilson is a top 10 qb ever

the best part is on cams 1 trip to the superbowl as mvp he went up against russ and he won while russ out performed him in every area possible.

Russ or Rodgers win that superbowl
    Wuss could not even win his own damn super bowl gtfoh. The year they did win the super bowl it was on the back of their D and run game. Wuss had 3 passing TDs and 524 passing yards in the entire playoffs.

He lost the damn game for the Seahawks when they tried to force the team to be his instead of Marshawns.

You really think Wuss or Rodgers would have had half the success Cam did in his MVP season? Rodgers would still be crying about his lack of offensive weapons and the dreadful state of his OL and Wuss would have faded after 8 or 9 games like he does every damn season.

LMAO i missed the part about Wuss being a top 10 qb ever. I thought he was saying top 10 in the league now. Wuss does not even sniff top 20 qb ever.
    Last edited by Nunuu; 11-30-2021 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Russ has been pretty bad for 1/2 of last season and most of this one.
    He does not perform in the playoffs either. MTM is making **** up now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    He does not perform in the playoffs either. MTM is making **** up now.
    Just ignore MTM, it's honestly a lost cause. I said before Cam played his first game that everyone needed to state what they thought he would be and would do and none of the Cam haters had the balls to put out a take.

For a guy fresh off the street he's looked very good in 2 games and then got destroyed in the 3rd behind one of the single game worst OL performances of the PFF era. We all can agree PFF isn't gospel, but we should all be able to see Carolina's line is hot garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Just ignore MTM, it's honestly a lost cause. I said before Cam played his first game that everyone needed to state what they thought he would be and would do and none of the Cam haters had the balls to put out a take.

For a guy fresh off the street he's looked very good in 2 games and then got destroyed in the 3rd behind one of the single game worst OL performances of the PFF era. We all can agree PFF isn't gospel, but we should all be able to see Carolina's line is hot garbage.
    Cams baaaaaaack….to the bench. Lol

Wilson isn’t falling off. John Schneider and Pete Carrol just suck ***.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Cam is King when it comes to PFF fantasy everaging 30+ with a few 40+ plus during his SB season run. He would be the 1st QB taken in fantasy over elite guys like Rodgers and Brady as I seen him gone in the first round in some the leagues I was on which is why I have a hard time hating on Cam even if I try.

only on psd is wilson falling off and cam is back lmfao... Now its back to being the Olines fault.

lmfao wait... did you just say he looked good in 2 games when in 1 of the games he had like 2 plays from the 1 yard line??????? lmfao

only on psd is wilson falling off and cam is back lmfao... Now its back to being the Olines fault.
    I did say if.

Even if he’s not, it’s very hard to believe he’s going down as a top 10 QB ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

https://twitter.com/PFF_Steve/status...55646346346509

https://twitter.com/Jsimp_WC/status/1465362247774089220

I did say if.

Even if he’s not, it’s very hard to believe he’s going down as a top 10 QB ever.
    Wuss not even a hof'er the guy has never gotten a single MVP vote, so by MTM metrics that should mean he is a terrible QB who has never had a good season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Wuss could not even win his own damn super bowl gtfoh. The year they did win the super bowl it was on the back of their D and run game. Wuss had 3 passing TDs and 524 passing yards in the entire playoffs.

He lost the damn game for the Seahawks when they tried to force the team to be his instead of Marshawns.

You really think Wuss or Rodgers would have had half the success Cam did in his MVP season? Rodgers would still be crying about his lack of offensive weapons and the dreadful state of his OL and Wuss would have faded after 8 or 9 games like he does every damn season.

LMAO i missed the part about Wuss being a top 10 qb ever. I thought he was saying top 10 in the league now. Wuss does not even sniff top 20 qb ever.
    lol you do realize in cams superbowl run he had 3 passing touchdowns as well right? with 2 interceptions and a little over 700 yards passing with 2 fumbles He had 4 turnovers in 3 games 2 of which were in the superbowl but its clearly not his fault. His 15-1 team got rid of all his weapons right after the championship game amirite?

wilson had his best game in the superbowl where is cam had his worst... just saying. Also wilson has one of the highest qb ratings and Qbrs ever and his playoff numbers are really good and he has a 3 to 1 touchdown to interception ratio along with 36k yards in 10 seasons. On top of all of this this he is only 33 and before his hand injury was leading the pack for mvp. Nobody in the world honestly thinks cam at any point outside of 1 season was ever better than russ... Anyone can have 1 great season kids but its the great ones that make their teams great nomatter who they lose and what is around them. I am not talking about superbowls but cam newton has had 1 winning season in 5 of his last 6 seasons at the ripe old age of 26 years old at the time lol. I know i know he is the only 1 ever to have limited weapons and its never on him or his inability to make his team better.

yea it sucks... they magically waited for cam to start before they decided to suck like never before and totally not on cam holding the ball or moving into pressure etc. Hey just the week before did the oline get any love for cam having a very good game? So its cam when he finally has a good game but everyone elses fault when he stinks? story of his career

I did say if.

the statistics in his first 10 years say other wise... on top of that he is only 33 and he is pretty much in his prime and he already has the superbowl. He def needs a change of scenery because him and carrol clearly dont like each other at this point.

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast