Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 689 of 723 FirstFirst ... 189589639679687688689690691699 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 10836
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Because you need it again.....
    In what thread do you want me to give you the username and password to take the test? I’m willing to continue this in whatever thread you wish. Let me know which one you want to go to.

Funny how telling everyone you got a 47/50 was appropriate for this thread, but having to take it when people can verify your score is not.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    In what thread do you want me to give you the username and password to take the test? I’m willing to continue this in whatever thread you wish. Let me know which one you want to go to.
    I think this was most prevalent in the OT thread. I would recommend there or a new thread to discuss.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

I'll take words you are clueless on for $200 Mayim.
    Lol typical Brett, keep lying over and over while constantly exposing just how dumb you really are.

You are the one that apparently doesn’t understand simple words such as provide and source…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If they're talking about me accusing you of lying over that stupid ****ing test you all have been talking about, they have me confused with someone else. I don't give two ****s about that test and I don't care what anyone or everyone's score is on it. Keep me out of that ****. I do believe you have posted misleading data regarding the number of lives saved by guns, but that's not for this thread.
    You are Dbroncos not dbroncs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet another person denied a medication because it can also be used to induce an abortion, despite the fact that that's not why they were taking it.

A 14-year-old Tucson girl was denied a refill of a life-saving prescription drug she had been taking for years just two days after Arizona’s new abortion law had taken effect.

14 year old Emma Thompson has debilitating rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis which has kept her in and out of the hospital for most of her life. She relies on methotrexate to help tame the effects of the disease.

But methotrexate can also be used to end ectopic pregnancies, to induce an abortion and that’s where the problem arises.

“As a mother who has had to deal with my child being very ill most of her life, I was scared, I was really worried,” said her mother Kaitlin Preble. “I was shaking. I was in tears. I didn’t know what to do.”

The young girl’s physician, Dr. Deborah Jane Power said “this was the first pediatric patient that had been denied her medication.”

She admits she was angry which spilled over into a Twitter post where she said “welcome to Arizona, she was denied because she’s female” and she said she was “livid.”

https://www.kold.com/2022/10/01/teen...-abortion-law/
    So things are going well.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

It's wild how getting the government in the doctor's office is a bad idea. It's even more wild that this is the party that runs as the party of freedom.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

It's wild how getting the government in the doctor's office is a bad idea. It's even more wild that this is the party that runs as the party of freedom.
    the republican party constantly cries about government trying to get into all facets of peoples lives. Yet they are the ones forcing their moral will into doctors offices, and schools, 2 of our largest and most necessary basic needs.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

Supposedly pro-life Hershel Walker has apparently paid for someone he was seeing to have an abortion after urging her to do so when she got pregnant.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-li...georgia-senate

We're all surprised by this, right?

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

The fight to codify Roe is this much closer!

And then there's this: https://thehill.com/homenews/3662295...-abortion-ban/

The University of Idaho sent a memo to staff last week warning employees not to provide birth control pills or reproductive health services after the state’s near-total abortion ban took effect last month.

The memo shared by the Idaho Press says that under Idaho’s new law, staff cannot provide emergency contraception except in the case of rape.

Because the law is unclear on birth control and the “prevention of conception,” the university advised staff against providing contraception pills and condoms for the purpose of contraception.

Because somehow this is pRo lIfE

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post

The University of Idaho sent a memo to staff last week warning employees not to provide birth control pills or reproductive health services after the state’s near-total abortion ban took effect last month.

The memo shared by the Idaho Press says that under Idaho’s new law, staff cannot provide emergency contraception except in the case of rape.

Because the law is unclear on birth control and the “prevention of conception,” the university advised staff against providing contraception pills and condoms for the purpose of contraception.

These states are the worst.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post

what is the GOP solution? Is it abstinence? They are removing abortion, and then want to remove contraception or birth control. How does that make sense?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    what is the GOP solution? Is it abstinence? They are removing abortion, and then want to remove contraception or birth control. How does that make sense?
    It shouldn't be surprising that the more conservative states would want to ban or limit contraceptives. Clarence Thomas has already talked about how the Supreme court should reconsider all their substantive due process precedents including Griswold v Connecticut. And you had states like Missouri, Kentucky, even Texas Republicans introduce legislation that would do as much or eliminate Medicaid paying for birth control.

Once that step was taken to make abortions illegal or limit them in certain states, why did anyone think the next step wasn't to go after contraceptives? The idea is to have the baby at almost all costs and not prevent it because it interferes with God's way. Why would doctors take the chance of being sued by states or individuals for their handling of pregnancies? They now have to toe a very narrow line because they can be held criminally or civilly liable.