Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 657 of 723 FirstFirst ... 157557607647655656657658659667707 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 10836
  1. #9841
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,030
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You say this as Republicans advocate for limited gun control and the death penalty. Irony is a hard concept for you.
    Commit no crime get no death penalty. Pretty simple.

    In addition, guns save more lives than cost in the US Again, pretty simple
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  2. #9842
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,800
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Commit no crime get no death penalty. Pretty simple.

    In addition, guns save more lives than cost in the US Again, pretty simple
    Yup, real simple: live in reality, have realistic solutions to problems. Crime is a sad reality of society. Stop living in fantasy land.

    We've been down this road before. You have no evidence that guns save more lives. That crap website you cited also provides no evidence of that.

    Live in reality: the GQP is not "pro life". If they were they would do things to improve the quality of life of American citizens. They are pro-birth and pro-control.

  3. #9843
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,664
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Commit no crime get no death penalty. Pretty simple.

    In addition, guns save more lives than cost in the US Again, pretty simple
    This is the fourth time you’ve propagated this lie after being shown you’re wrong. Stop lying

  4. #9844
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,030
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Yup, real simple: live in reality, have realistic solutions to problems. Crime is a sad reality of society. Stop living in fantasy land.

    We've been down this road before. You have no evidence that guns save more lives. That crap website you cited also provides no evidence of that.

    Live in reality: the GQP is not "pro life". If they were they would do things to improve the quality of life of American citizens. They are pro-birth and pro-control.
    demoKKKrat default position is always you have no evidence when it's presented. It's desperation of someone who lost the fight who does that tactic.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  5. #9845
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,030
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This is the fourth time you’ve propagated this lie after being shown you’re wrong. Stop lying
    Not only is your math bad (I've mentioned that the guns save more lives in the US way more than four times) but your English is bad too since you clearly have no idea what "lie" means.

    EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
    Last edited by brett05; 09-19-2022 at 02:32 AM.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  6. #9846
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,597
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Not only is your bath bad (I've mentioned the that guns save more lives in the US way more than four times) but your English is bad too since you clearly have no idea what "lie" means.

    EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
    You've bathed at valades house? Weird.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  7. #9847
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,782
    Disgusting.

  8. #9848
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,800
    Guns don't save more lives. Here is my proof:

    http://www.gunskillmorepeopleandthey...gliesbrett.net

  9. #9849
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,226
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Guns don't save more lives. Here is my proof:

    http://www.gunskillmorepeopleandthey...gliesbrett.net
    The study they all rely on to make that claim clearly says that the estimate is way too high. But then they act like it doesn’t for the rest of the study.

  10. #9850
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    You've bathed at valades house? Weird.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    nice catch
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  11. #9851
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,030
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The study they all rely on to make that claim clearly says that the estimate is way too high. But then they act like it doesn’t for the rest of the study.
    Not one link to refute the 500K to 3 Million per year. Not a single study. Don't forget that FACT
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  12. #9852
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,664
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Not one link to refute the 500K to 3 Million per year. Not a single study. Don't forget that FACT
    That isn’t a fact. You are a liar.

  13. #9853
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,030
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That isn’t a fact. You are a liar.
    Again English isn't your suit
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  14. #9854
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,664
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Again English isn't your suit
    The saying is “isn’t your strong suit”

  15. #9855
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,030
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The saying is “isn’t your strong suit”
    Yes it is, however you have to get a suit first. Keep working on it.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •