Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 609 of 723 FirstFirst ... 109509559599607608609610611619659709 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 10836
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    It's science. I already know you only follow theScience(tm)
    https://www.wired.com/2015/10/scienc...s-life-begins/

Pretty good article about it. There is absolutely no consensus on it at all. Human caused climate change has way more consensus.

Question for the pro-lifers. Why are eggs at the supermarket labelled as eggs and not baby chickens?

A new twist in the what came first debate!

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    This isn't true. There are plenty of Republicans who cite the Bible and God for their reasons as to why children should be born and not aborted.

Its not strictly a matter of pragmatism because if it was, there would be more grey area.
    Usually after they've had an abortion or two. Then they buy half million dollar properties and cry about how oppressed they are.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Usually after they've had an abortion or two. Then they buy half million dollar properties and cry about how oppressed they are.
    You really are a very vile person, BENNY GIRL

Ending the child's life is not a solution. That's the hypocrisy of the left.
    You’re once again using entirely inaccurate terms. No child’s life, or any life, is being ended by abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    You really are a very vile person, BENNY GIRL
    Too close to home.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Republicans and the “believers” are the ones who pass abortion laws and then can go to any other state that allowed abortion and get as many as their mistresses need.

Again you want to do things backwards. All you but you get all the consequences that come with that.

Rage on kiddo
    Sure. Just look at what happened in Texas this week when a social worker told a 14 year old that she should become hooker. Way to take care of those kids.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Sure. Just look at what happened in Texas this week when a social worker told a 14 year old that she should become hooker. Way to take care of those kids.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...girl-rcna43140

Yup. But the GQP wants to gut social programs even more...

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    How on earth he can state it's backwards is beyond me. Many red states are limiting/banning abortions, and these exact same states are also terrible offering assistance, support, healthcare, or any other resource to the woman/child. If these states were to improve those factors DRASTICALLY, it would at least make them not complete idiots talking out of both sides of their mouths.

Again, the states doing this want to fight for that unborn fetus, then turn and run from the commitment the moment it enters the world and becomes an actual human. "Not our problem, you should have been more responsible!". Mother ****ers, you made me have this baby, and you want to talk about responsibility?

Crazy it took me to age 44 to decide roughly 20 states are somewhere I not only will never live without massive changes, but I don't even want to visit. I was sick by what I saw in Mississippi a few weeks ago. Hoping to never visit again.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    How on earth he can state it's backwards is beyond me. Many red states are limiting/banning abortions, and these exact same states are also terrible offering assistance, support, healthcare, or any other resource to the woman/child. If these states were to improve those factors DRASTICALLY, it would at least make them not complete idiots talking out of both sides of their mouths.

Again, the states doing this want to fight for that unborn fetus, then turn and run from the commitment the moment it enters the world and becomes an actual human. "Not our problem, you should have been more responsible!". Mother ****ers, you made me have this baby, and you want to talk about responsibility?

Crazy it took me to age 44 to decide roughly 20 states are somewhere I not only will never live without massive changes, but I don't even want to visit. I was sick by what I saw in Mississippi a few weeks ago. Hoping to never visit again.
    Once the GQP realized they couldn't hide behind "fiscal responsibility" any longer, they took a sharp turn towards the culture wars. It's the only way they can keep duping their base. They do so by making their base feel like their religion and race are above all others. That's why their most talked about issues are social issues, not policy. They scream about CRT, abortion, the LGBTQ community, etc. For the most part, they avoid discussing economics, foreign policy, healthcare, etc. The only time we hear them discuss actual policy is when they insult policies put forth by the democrats. Even then, they can't appropriately justify their stance. They just scream nonsense, which is why we see their base scream nonsense as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post

And act like they're the pro-life party.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

not only do their social programs suck, they also want to add more kids to the foster care system, which is already struggling to be any help for kids. It's literally one step up from living in the streets generally.

But yeah, let's add more...and then cut any assistance provided

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    not only do their social programs suck, they also want to add more kids to the foster care system, which is already struggling to be any help for kids. It's literally one step up from living in the streets generally.

But yeah, let's add more...and then cut any assistance provided
    They can't reconcile all of these contradictions. They just dig their heels in and scream bloody murder. We need to remove these people from public office and quite frankly, remove them from the voting booths as well.

They can't reconcile all of these contradictions. They just dig their heels in and scream bloody murder. We need to remove these people from public office and quite frankly, remove them from the voting booths as well.
    won't happen. They play straight to the uneducated white voter, with fear tactics. They also have the white voter who could care less about social issues (this used to be me), and vote simply on who will tax them less.

We did this 2 party thing to ourselves, and Trump's reign showed us that there is still a very large amount of racist, homophobic, xenophobic number of people out there who can be easily swayed.

Keep in mind, many republicans still struggle to understand systematic racism, because it never affected them. I was in the same boat, and it's easy to be in a bubble or environment that allows that to happen..