Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 608 of 723 FirstFirst ... 108508558598606607608609610618658708 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 10836
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The fetus is always human. Fetus is not a thing, it's a stage of human development.
    says you. I don't agree.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    you asked, isn't it more toiling to have an abortion than raising the baby. And my answer was, "No". If you have kids, which you claim you do, you should know how much work it is to raise them right. You sacrifice 20 years of your life essentially. And even if your intentions are good and you want to raise the kid, you know how expensive and time consuming it is. How much patience, consistency, and guidance is needed. How much you need to swallow hard and not say/do things you know can come back to bite you.

To answer your question, it's a big hell no. Having an abortion will likely be physical pain for a few days, then mental pain for a brief time. Then life goes on. Having that baby, and raising it, while young, poor, alone, whatever the reason that woman wants one, will only make life exponentially harder, and that baby is likely getting a parent that can't raise them in a healthy manner.

So if it's a serious question, again, I doubt you have kids. Or your wife did all the heavy lifting while you did the ol' traditional Dad ****.
    I hope you don't have kids. I really do.

I also hope you are never in any way part of killing a human being.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I read what you wrote. Doesn't make any less untrue that isn't a PSD left related thing. There are plenty of pro life GOP Christian conservatives who talk about God and the Bible in respect to why abortion is wrong and should be outlawed.
    However, please read this slowly, I am not speaking of folks outside of PSD.
    But sidetrack some more will ya?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

To answer your question, it's a big hell no. Having an abortion will likely be physical pain for a few days, then mental pain for a brief time. Then life goes on. Having that baby, and raising it, while young, poor, alone, whatever the reason that woman wants one, will only make life exponentially harder, and that baby is likely getting a parent that can't raise them in a healthy manner.
    Studies show this to be true. Not only are things worse for someone that wants an abortion and can't get one, but any children they may already have end up worse off as well.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

I won't stop it, because we know for a fact that red states are the worst when it comes to assistance for single mothers, children, education, safety, and any other metric of support. So no, **** you, I am calling your party complete liars that they care about a child after it comes out of the womb. It is now the womans problem.

Republicans start beefing up federal assistance for struggling families, improving their schools, improving their safety, offering affordable, reliable health care to mothers and children, and then maybe you have a moral leg to stand on.
    Again you want to do things backwards. All you but you get all the consequences that come with that.

Rage on kiddo

says you. I don't agree.
    It's science. I already know you only follow theScience(tm)

Again you want to do things backwards. All you but you get all the consequences that come with that.

Rage on kiddo
    What do you mean do things backwards? You don’t think it’s important to financially support the children you are forcing parents to have if they cannot afford to have the child they don’t want?

But sidetrack some more will ya?
    Its not the left on PSD who are making those points. Plenty of liberals point to pro life, their belief in God, and abortion being wrong as things that are interconnected.

How would you know? You are too much of a coward to hear what many of us have to say.

I can see Brett now — who crows ad nauseum about his debating expertise — sitting up there at formal debate, turning his head away from his opponent, with his fingers in his ears, chanting “lalalalalalalala…”
    Last edited by Crovash; 08-17-2022 at 04:15 PM.
    Nobody thinks…about anything…ever.

Rage on kiddo
    you aren't getting it....

you force a woman to have a baby, then run and hide when the baby shows up and needs you. This defines pro-life republican states.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

It's science. I already know you only follow theScience(tm)
    it's one interpretation of some scientists. There is no massive consensus on when a fetus becomes a human.

I hope you don't have kids. I really do.

I also hope you are never in any way part of killing a human being.
    I have 2, and I wouldn't raise them anywhere that tells my daughter what to do with her body, or is at higher risk of gun violence, or shoves god down their throats, or a place where racism is acceptable. But I will also allow them to become their own person.

My ex-wife and I had an abortion (well she did) 23 years ago. Hurt for a while, ended up being the best thing that could have happened to us.

I have 2, and I wouldn't raise them anywhere that tells my daughter what to do with her body, or is at higher risk of gun violence, or shoves god down their throats, or a place where racism is acceptable. But I will also allow them to become their own person.

My ex-wife and I had a mUrDeR (well she did) 23 years ago. Hurt for a while, ended up being the best thing that could have happened to us.
    Ftfy

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Someone talked about Kansas being a big time "Red state"? That isn't true really. It is pretty split really. And abortion a-holes thrived in Kansas such as Tiller the Baby Killer.
    Kansas isn't as red as the other Great Plains states (i.e. Dakotas, Nebraska, and Oklahoma).

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward (14) Fernando (shrunken) Testis Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Kansas isn't as red as the other Great Plains states (i.e. Dakotas, Nebraska, and Oklahoma).
    Kansas may not be as drastically conservative as some others, but it has a 100+ year history of voting conservative. It's a "red" state.