Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 606 of 723 FirstFirst ... 106506556596604605606607608616656706 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 10836
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Who said that facing challenges isn't rewarding?
    I do. Some challenges are and some aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Have you ever killed a human, at 16?
    I don't know any murderers, sorry. I do know that in my tiny little school 5 girls got pregnant within a month of my wife, 3 had abortions. I still talk to two of those women regularly today and both will tell you that it's the best decision they've ever made. Both went away to school, got good jobs, fancy little hobby farms, and had a slew of kids. I've never seen your tale of tragedy play out. While it's certainly anecdotal, the other girl that gave birth besides my wife gave hers up for adoption and overdosed about 5 years ago after years of heroin use.

If you stop breathing one dies. I agree.
    So abortion doesn’t kill. Because fetuses don’t breathe at the stage that 99.999% of abortions occur. I agree.

nvm
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

Robert Louis Stevenson

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    That's true. New York City should be disintegrated and declared a refuse heap.
    Is "New York City" how you refer to the empty space between your ears?

No need to bring God into any of this.

Better for the child to have a chance than to be killed. The one not thinking here is folks like you.
    1.) I didn't bring god into this. The anti-abortion movement did.

2.) How do you reconcile the hypocrisy of a party that wants to "give the child a chance" but not actually do anything to give that child a chance?

Someone talked about Kansas being a big time "Red state"? That isn't true really. It is pretty split really. And abortion a-holes thrived in Kansas such as Tiller the Baby Killer.
    Wrong

https://www.270towin.com/states/Kansas

It's not even a swing state. It's pretty consistently red.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Wrong

https://www.270towin.com/states/Kansas

It's not even a swing state. It's pretty consistently red.
    If Kansas was any redder, it would be on Rudolph’s face.

It's almost exclusively brought up by the same folks that speak of Fox...AKA the left. At least on this site.
    This isn't true. There are plenty of Republicans who cite the Bible and God for their reasons as to why children should be born and not aborted.

Its not strictly a matter of pragmatism because if it was, there would be more grey area.

We don't? Prove that, That is just a typical non factual statement that liberals throw out ad nauseum.
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...an-republicans

here's just one example. Stop believing the lies that are fed to you. Republicans constantly vote down plans to support families under the guise of "fiscal responsibility" but then run the economy into the ground with handouts to their rich donors and buddies.

That's true. New York City should be disintegrated and declared a refuse heap.
    I know reading comprehension is difficult for you, but try again.

I have kids and I have empathy.
    I also believe that actions have consequences. I see you do not.
    they absolutely do. And who are you to make the decision for someone, and then let them deal with your decision, not theirs?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Yes I have kids. I know the efforts it takes.
    I have never killed anyone and I can't imagine what that would be like.
    So yes, it's a serious question.
    The fact that it's a serious question to you defines you. You lack empathy, understanding, and deny human nature entirely.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    This isn't true. There are plenty of Republicans who cite the Bible and God for their reasons as to why children should be born and not aborted.

Its not strictly a matter of pragmatism because if it was, there would be more grey area.
    It's not only plenty, it's pretty much their whole argument. They just talk about how you can't kill them because their floating spaghetti monster says so. When you point out that biologically they aren't a life in the sense that we regard to be sentient, they just recoil and default to some line of scripture as if it matters to anyone but themselves. A fetus is no more a life at the stage when abortion actually occurs than is a tumor or an arm.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    they absolutely do. And who are you to make the decision for someone, and then let them deal with your decision, not theirs?
    If a child gets hurt and breaks their leg and requires medical attention we should deny them medical attention to teach them actions have consequences, even if those consequences can be easily fixed with modern medicine...