Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 605 of 723 FirstFirst ... 105505555595603604605606607615655705 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 10836
  1. #9061
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    answer the question dude. Your reply above states 1 of 2 things:

    1. you have never raised a child
    2. you are so tight to your guns on this subject, you are don't care about the woman or child, just the subject

    Damn dude, you lack empathy more than anyone I have come across.
    I have kids and I have empathy.
    I also believe that actions have consequences. I see you do not.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  2. #9062
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,068
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    This is the issue with this country and the problem with the right-to-lifers. They're no better than the people they claim to leech off the government. They think that having a kid is just something that happens and should be cherished because its a gift from a floating guy in the sky. They don't think of the mental affects on the parents and the child, the financial component, the societal component, etc. Ultimately, they don't think. They simply parrot what they hear.

    Raising a child is extraordinarily complex. A child can easily be screwed up by careless people. Imagine, that teenager did not want to have the child. Will they magically become a loving parent who not only wants the child but is also ready to care for it? Just because some god loving folk said they need to have the kid?

    It is far more likely that the child will grow up in a broken home, constantly live in or near poverty, attend crappy schools, eat garbage food, deal with mental and physical problems because of a lack of quality health care, etc. To top it all off, that child will have to grow up hearing that there isn't enough money to fund social programs, they're lazy, and that they should just work harder. All of this will come from the same group of people who forced that person to be born.

    It's pathetic that these people are even allowed to vote.
    No need to bring God into any of this.

    Better for the child to have a chance than to be killed. The one not thinking here is folks like you.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  3. #9063
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,068
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    For the 10,000,000th time; abortion isn't murder. How can't you get that through your skull?
    Because there is nothing that backs your side.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  4. #9064
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,504
    Someone talked about Kansas being a big time "Red state"? That isn't true really. It is pretty split really. And abortion a-holes thrived in Kansas such as Tiller the Baby Killer.

  5. #9065
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,323
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    No need to bring God into any of this.
    Why? The pro life crowd does pretty frequently.

  6. #9066
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,504
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    That child, along with the teen mom, will likely need a lot of support (mental, social, etc.). Too bad the right-to-lifers don't give a crap about life after birth.
    We don't? Prove that, That is just a typical non factual statement that liberals throw out ad nauseum.

  7. #9067
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,910
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Yes I have kids. I know the efforts it takes.
    Poor them

  8. #9068
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    We don't? Prove that, That is just a typical non factual statement that liberals throw out ad nauseum.
    The GOP literally cuts funding/strikes down legislation for welfare and other financial assistance programs for the indigent all the time. That includes plenty of these kids and mothers we speak of. What the **** are you talking about?
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-17-2022 at 01:48 PM.

  9. #9069
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,504
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    This is the issue with this country and the problem with the right-to-lifers. They're no better than the people they claim to leech off the government. They think that having a kid is just something that happens and should be cherished because its a gift from a floating guy in the sky. They don't think of the mental affects on the parents and the child, the financial component, the societal component, etc. Ultimately, they don't think. They simply parrot what they hear.

    Raising a child is extraordinarily complex. A child can easily be screwed up by careless people. Imagine, that teenager did not want to have the child. Will they magically become a loving parent who not only wants the child but is also ready to care for it? Just because some god loving folk said they need to have the kid?

    It is far more likely that the child will grow up in a broken home, constantly live in or near poverty, attend crappy schools, eat garbage food, deal with mental and physical problems because of a lack of quality health care, etc. To top it all off, that child will have to grow up hearing that there isn't enough money to fund social programs, they're lazy, and that they should just work harder. All of this will come from the same group of people who forced that person to be born.

    It's pathetic that these people are even allowed to vote.
    That's true. New York City should be disintegrated and declared a refuse heap.

  10. #9070
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    That's true. New York City should be disintegrated and declared a refuse heap.

  11. #9071
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    69,870
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Yes I have kids. I know the efforts it takes.
    I have never killed anyone and I can't imagine what that would be like.
    So yes, it's a serious question.
    Now Imagine how much easier life would be if they didnít exists.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #9072
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,068
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Why? The pro life crowd does pretty frequently.
    It's almost exclusively brought up by the same folks that speak of Fox...AKA the left. At least on this site.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  13. #9073
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,068
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Now Imagine how much easier life would be if they didnít exists.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who said that facing challenges isn't rewarding?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  14. #9074
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Right! The GOP cares more about a fetus than actual children. It's mind boggling. Restricted assistance, education is worse in red states, safety of children worse, healthcare worse, you name it.

    To your point, while I wouldn't agree with their stance at all (over abortion itself), if the GOP came out and also drove assistance for families, education, and healthcare for children higher, I could stomach it. But they don't. The moment that kid is born, it's like, "hey, wasn't our choice to get preggo, that thing is your problem now".
    One of the most hate filled stupid categorizations of all time by the guy who posted the above. For this person to categorize the tens of millions of GOP members as "Caring more about a fetus than actual children" is first of all fallacious and hate filled.

    Then this person lies about the GOP not caring about the raising of children in families. That is also a lie and idiotic. Contrast the importance of the family is GOP policies with the rancid priorities of the left including the murders of babies in the womb for starters, condoning and pushing the welfare state, attacks on religious organizations who help educate and support adoption as well as child care.

  15. #9075
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    19,717
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Poor them
    cause daddy is ignoring them to make a fool of himself on the internet. How much time does he spend here during the day?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

    Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

    Robert Louis Stevenson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •