Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 557 of 723 FirstFirst ... 57457507547555556557558559567607657 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 10836
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I will clear this up for you:

1. When you posted your b.s. claim about guns saving more lives than they take, you were WRONG
    2. When after you were shown your claims are wrong, and data was given to you multiple times around guns in relation to gun violence, and you still want to die on this hill, your claims now become a LIE

It's no big deal to be wrong, if we learn from our mistakes or our lack of knowledge. But to continue down the path of pushing forth an incorrect assumption, it becomes a lie.
    1) Nothing to date has shown the data to be invalid. This is you lying.
    2) I have not been shown that the data was wrong and yet you keep lying that I was.

Again, post ONE study. So "common sense" you can't post a single study. Why is that?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I do know, you were wrong and then lied about it.

You didn't actually provide any data in response despite your claims. You gave a radio station and a name lol. Nothing was ever provided to counter the actual data myself and Mets provided throughout. If what you say is true, just share the actual data that supports your point. You haven't been doing this because you were wrong and still even in this post are lying that information was shared that supported you.

You are a hypocrite for saying you care about all life while openly pushing the idea of killing others based off a crime (which 70% of Americans have likely committed one as shown). So while you say you care about life and call others murderers/killers who don't side with you on abortion you actually are a hypocrite to the idea of caring about all life given that stance. You are fine with killing most adults in the country based on the standard of "innocent". It's not a difficult concept, if you whine about others non stop for not caring about life but are that extreme in being open to ending peoples life in reality, you are a hypocrite. I will share what you ask for after you provide the data that goes against what myself and Mets provided (that proved you wrong).

Again this isn't a me issue, the same thing is happening in another thread where you made something up and won't provide the data to many other posters. It's only you having these issues because you keep playing games around being wrong, lying, hypocrisy and just make up whatever you want when convenient.
    show me where i was wrong and then lied about being wrong cause the person showed me to be wrong please.
    the radio station was the source to the data like a link. no matter, as said, someone else provided a web link to the data.
    there is no hypocrisy in caring for all life while maintaining that there are times folks forfeit rights including the right to life. That's on you and others that can't see it no matter how much you protest. Funny how you insinuate that all crimes deserves death.
    You have yet to prove your case.
    You now accuse me of making something up in another thread with no proof. That's you. I hope IRL you are nothing like this. You are an abuser plain and simple.
    I played no game
    I did not lie
    I have not been shown to be a hypocrite
    I have been wrong and when shown apologized which is more than can be said for most especially you
    I have not made anything up, but you have with your wonderful stories
    Glad I can provide some sort of meaning for you
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    When do those aborted get their due process? All those who receive the death penalty in court do.
    We do not agree on the issue of Abortion but I 100% consider you center overall. Thanks for being part of the middle.

It’s like talking to a nine-year-old.

-Stork

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    We do not agree on the issue of Abortion but I 100% consider you center overall. Thanks for being part of the middle.
    No surprises here. He is on your side but pretends to be in the center. He's about as singularly disingenuous as humanly possible.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Its funny how people on both sides of political argument rag on the other side for not posting valid sources of the other party. brett does on one side and a **** load of liberals do the same tired assed crap on the other side. The funny part is that neither side even makes an effort to read an digest what the other side provides. its really an illustration of how close minded and uneducated in reasonable argument that people on both sides are. Then you have, of course, simpletons like Splff who have no brains at all, are kept in a cage and thrown slop to eat by his board captors.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Its funny how people on both sides of political argument rag on the other side for not posting valid sources of the other party. brett does on one side and a **** load of liberals do the same tired assed crap on the other side. The funny part is that neither side even makes an effort to read an digest what the other side provides. its really an illustration of how close minded and uneducated in reasonable argument that people on both sides are. Then you have, of course, simpletons like Splff who have no brains at all, are kept in a cage and thrown slop to eat by his board captors.
    when did brett every post a reliable resource haha?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    When do those aborted get their due process? All those who receive the death penalty in court do.
    Great then don't say protect all life while cherry picking the ones you want to see survive and the ones that don't. Seems pretty simple. Secondly, I think the rights of females to choose whether they want to or can have children is paramount over something that wouldn't survive outside the womb for 5 months after fertilization. In a perfect world, all kids that were made out of consensual adult relationships would be born but we know that this world is far from perfect.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-28-2022 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Brett rarely posts links. But when he does, they're leaps and bounds above yours. At least they aren't GoDaddy hosted blogs.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Brett rarely posts links. But when he does, they're leaps and bounds above yours. At least they aren't GoDaddy hosted blogs.
    How dare you impugn the credibility of the sources BOP provides. The Patriot Journal is on the phone with their part time attorney/mechanic/insurance salesmen right now. They'll have your head.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-28-2022 at 03:57 PM.

1) I continue to say, which you miss/ignore, that the threshold keeps dropping as the medical field keeps advancing. The stage of development never changes what the "clump of cells is" and that's a human being.
    2) It does not.
    3) Only those that are clueless or willfully ignorant. So you got that going for you. Congrats.
    4) Again how many more times?

What is the compromise of Abortion on Demand from? Asked like ten times over several days. Answer the question.
    1) Yes and that changes what among the billions of premature babies that do die before said 20 weeks? I'm not just including the ones who are aborted. I'm tired of explaining viability to you and how the stages of development matter in what's a legal abortion, what's not, why those things are considered so heavily, and why there is grey area to said subject. Those things should be fairly obvious but someone who dies on the hill that most abortion is murder will never consider those circumstances. Only rape. How do you think most women would feel if you told them that you only accept abortion in situations where the woman was raped? I'd bet you you're smart enough to know it wouldn't be received warmly among most women. Easier to take that point to a message board of all men.

2) Find me a definition of murder that doesn't include unlawful killing. Just one.

3) Nice try. Wake me up when you find out what the word "all" means.

4) This is arguing in circles. There is no compromise in forcing women to have children against their will. Never was. Never will be. The compromise exists in allowing women to choose whether they want an abortion or not. Those who do, can. Those who don't, will follow through with the pregnancy. Stripping them of those rights is not compromise.

I get them confused at this point, but one of them posted a link to a quora opinion board in regards to "do guns save lives".

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I get them confused at this point, but one of them posted a link to a quora opinion board in regards to "do guns save lives".
    That's brett i'm 100% positive. Not his best source but then again he used a radio program from a conservative talk show host to say most people want to curtail abortion rights significantly or suspend them entirely.

Still better than eaglesforum.org or redvoicemedia.com like BOP cites.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That's brett i'm 100% positive. Not his best source but then again he used a radio program from a conservative talk show host to say most people want to curtail abortion rights significantly or suspend them entirely.

Still better than eaglesforum.org or redvoicemedia.com like BOP cites.
    last I read, over 60% of people are in favor of women having a choice.

last I read, over 60% of people are in favor of women having a choice.
    That's one of the many rabbit holes I make the mistake of going down. He thinks his one snippet from a radio show holds more weight than the consistent polling that says most people support abortion rights.

Be careful. Spending time doing research brings the insulting hand of dbroncsinmo in here. He's just so super cool like that.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-28-2022 at 04:14 PM.