Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 507 of 723 FirstFirst ... 7407457497505506507508509517557607 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 10836
  1. #7591
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,258
    This did not go well for the brain dead senator from the state of Texas…


  2. #7592
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,035
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There are virtually the same number of elective abortions at 9 months as there are half dog/half humans.

    I haven’t seen evidence of any of them.
    Just because you suck at math doesn't make the math right or wrong that you spout. In this case you are still slightly behind the rock for this problem.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  3. #7593
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,035
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Except that isn't true. Most people support abortion rights and to various degrees. A Pewresearch poll done in March said that nearly 61% of people supported abortion in some, most or all cases. That's far more than the 37% that think illegal in most or all cases.

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rt/7485171001/

    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...-most-cases-2/

    https://www.npr.org/2022/06/27/11077...out-other-righ

    https://www.reuters.com/world/us/bro...ns-2022-06-24/

    Seriously do you do any of your research or just spew **** on a keyboard? Look it up. Poll after poll suggests people support abortion rights.

    In before brett mentions his meaningless podcast...
    Except I have never mentioned a podcast for this. Not once. You and others like you are liars and because your views need to be forced as "truths" to most likely give your lives meaning. Sad.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  4. #7594
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,314
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Except I have never mentioned a podcast for this. Not once. You and others like you are liars and because your views need to be forced as "truths" to most likely give your lives meaning. Sad.
    Yes you did. You said the podcast you listened to talks about how most people believe abortion rights should be limited or basically almost non existent. Why would I bring it up if you didn't? There are plenty of polls out there that say people support abortion rights. Are you going to ignore all of them and keep peddling what brett believes?
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-12-2022 at 01:32 PM.

  5. #7595
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,848
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Except I have never mentioned a podcast for this. Not once. You and others like you are liars and because your views need to be forced as "truths" to most likely give your lives meaning. Sad.
    This is an absolute lie. You've mentioned this podcast as proof of your claim numerous times.

  6. #7596
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,314
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This is an absolute lie. You've mentioned this podcast as proof of your claim numerous times.
    But everyone else is lying...

  7. #7597
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,258
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yes you did. You said the podcast you listened to talks about how most people believe abortion rights should be limited or basically almost non existent. Why would I bring it up if you didn't? There are plenty of polls out there that say people support abortion rights. Are you going to ignore all of them and keep peddling what brett believes?
    However many people support the rights is irrelevant. They are the rights of the women. Are people going to have their rights to get a biopsy or transplant based on whether people entirely unaffected by the decision approve of it?
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

    Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

  8. #7598
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,314
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    However many people support the rights is irrelevant. They are the rights of the women. Are people going to have their rights to get a biopsy or transplant based on whether people entirely unaffected by the decision approve of it?
    It was relatively irrelevant previous to Roe V Wade being overturned unless you believe women should have the right to elective abortion past the legal time frames in which it was allowed. I know there are some who think elective abortions should exist up until the child is born. That's too extreme imo. Now it is relevant because the SC decided that certain states can just outlaw whatever type of abortion they feel like. My point is despite Brewers, brett, BOP's insistence that abortion rights don't have significant support is complete nonsense. It does. The latter two will continue pushing the same arguments over and over though.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-12-2022 at 01:52 PM.

  9. #7599
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,035
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It was relatively irrelevant previous to Roe V Wade being overturned unless you believe women should have the right to elective abortion past the legal time frames in which it was allowed. I know there are some who think elective abortions should exist up until the child is born. That's too extreme imo. Now it is relevant because the SC decided that certain states can just outlaw whatever type of abortion they feel like. My point is despite Brewers, brett, BOP's insistence that abortion rights don't have significant support is complete nonsense. It does. The latter two will continue pushing the same arguments over and over though.
    And you'll keep pushing abortion as if it's a party bus. It's complete nonsense but you and others will keep pushing it. Again, rights for all, not some. That's the difference. You are the latter.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  10. #7600
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,035
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yes you did. You said the podcast you listened to talks about how most people believe abortion rights should be limited or basically almost non existent. Why would I bring it up if you didn't? There are plenty of polls out there that say people support abortion rights. Are you going to ignore all of them and keep peddling what brett believes?
    Go ahead and find it. I am not sure if I have even used the word Podcast prior to today on this site. You bring it up as a way to attempt (failed again) to discredit the data. Are you going to keep not researching the data I provided and keep with whatever makes you feel good for your rights for some but not all campaign?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  11. #7601
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,848
    Keep lying, pizza boi.

  12. #7602
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,314
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Go ahead and find it. I am not sure if I have even used the word Podcast prior to today on this site. You bring it up as a way to attempt (failed again) to discredit the data. Are you going to keep not researching the data I provided and keep with whatever makes you feel good for your rights for some but not all campaign?
    So two people are misremembering you mentioning a random podcast? Give me a break. Nice way to hedge your bets into saying you're not sure all of a sudden. First it was you never mentioned a podcast on abortion when you most certainly did. What data you provided? You told myself and others to listen to a particular podcast on the subject.

    Give me actual data that supports your argument. You know? Like the multiple polls I linked.

  13. #7603
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,035
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    So two people are misremembering you mentioning a random podcast? Give me a break. Nice way to hedge your bets into saying you're not sure all of a sudden. First it was you never mentioned a podcast on abortion when you most certainly did. What data you provided? You told myself and others to listen to a particular podcast on the subject.

    Give me actual data that supports your argument. You know? Like the multiple polls I linked.
    I have basically been off the site since 7-6. Find it. the word is "podcast" and my username is "brett05"
    I get it that the search sucks on this site, but try it.

    Here's a google search of the site for you:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=bret...client=gws-wiz

    Your big chance and you are blowing it again. Perhaps stop making stuff up would be a great place to start.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  14. #7604
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,035
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    So two people are misremembering you mentioning a random podcast? Give me a break. Nice way to hedge your bets into saying you're not sure all of a sudden. First it was you never mentioned a podcast on abortion when you most certainly did. What data you provided? You told myself and others to listen to a particular podcast on the subject.

    Give me actual data that supports your argument. You know? Like the multiple polls I linked.
    Using the word ever, not just this thread. Please try and keep up.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  15. #7605
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,314
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I have basically been off the site since 7-6. Find it. the word is "podcast" and my username is "brett05"
    I get it that the search sucks on this site, but try it.

    Here's a google search of the site for you:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=bret...client=gws-wiz

    Your big chance and you are blowing it again. Perhaps stop making stuff up would be a great place to start.
    The search sucks on this site is right. It doesn't change the fact that you mentioned some random dude's podcast in respect to your point about how people believe abortion rights should be severely limited. You most certainly did.

    Funny how you ignore the part of providing data to support your argument btw. It almost never fails that you won't.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •