Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 121 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sounds like a slippery slope. I’ll pay for the abortion but not the child, college, wedding etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can get a rusty coat hanger for free if you're willing to suck up your pride and do a little dumpster diving!
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    How would an abortion be performed during labor?
    The same way it's performed not during labor. Do you think it's okay for the fetus to be aborted during labor?

What law?
    I live in Virginia and can attest that we are in fact not swimming in a sea of baby parts despite the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Likewise, do you think 6 weeks is a reasonable time frame?
    No. I think it's absolutely absurd.

Yes, I did. And if you scroll back, you'll see that I've already addressed this.
    That really doesn't matter. You would back her because she was running against orange man. You would support Charles Manson if he was running against orange man.
    I don't need to waste my time to know you are a biased leftist that hates Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The same way it's performed not during labor. Do you think it's okay for the fetus to be aborted during labor?
    You’re still on about this nonsense? Who is advocating for killing a baby? At the time of labor it’s not a fetus anymore. Hell I’ll do one better…who the hell is advocating for abortion at 6 months? We are talking about the time when elective abortions occur. 99% of them all happen in the first three months. The abortions you are bringing up (for some reason I really don’t get) are done almost exclusively to safe the life of the mother. So advocating restricting them is certainly not a pro-life position.

Texas' restrictive abortion law takes effect after SCOTUS deadline to stop it passes.

Child support is a slippery slope?
    He’ll yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    A serious question: what does this have to do with abortion that actually happens? Point to where this is actually happening. Go on…point to where it’s happening. I bet you will find out that there will be reference to the mother’s life being in danger.

People don’t go out, get pregnant, carry the fetus for nine months, and then just say on the day to give birth “**** it imma kill that MFer”.

These types of arguments are so incredibly disingenuous and disgusting because they ignore actual realities to try to placate some hypothetical nonsense. These policies like the one in Texas are meant to make women into breeding stock and people like you are asking about hypothetical 9+ month abortions.

Have a real discussion about what’s actually happening.
    It was a direct question to nate based on his blanket question.

Texas' restrictive abortion law takes effect after SCOTUS deadline to stop it passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    You can get a rusty coat hanger for free if you're willing to suck up your pride and do a little dumpster diving!
    It’s not just about you. Show some class

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Abortion is about bodily autonomy and involves the choice of one person - the pregnant person.
    Just because it's easy ... do you apply the same "bodily autonomy" rules for vaccinations?

No. I think it's absolutely absurd.
    The problem is the legal precedent they are potentially creating here.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You’re still on about this nonsense? Who is advocating for killing a baby? At the time of labor it’s not a fetus anymore. Hell I’ll do one better…who the hell is advocating for abortion at 6 months? We are talking about the time when elective abortions occur. 99% of them all happen in the first three months. The abortions you are bringing up (for some reason I really don’t get) are done almost exclusively to safe the life of the mother. So advocating restricting them is certainly not a pro-life position.
    It was a question for nate. He hasn't answered.

For that matter you have quoted it twice but not answered either.

I'm pro-choice. Can you answer the question?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The problem is the legal precedent they are potentially creating here.
    And hopefully SCOTUS goes against Mississippi and it goes away.

Nah.
    No, it is.

Bernie Sanders tried to win the Democratic nomination without black southern voters. That is not how you win the Democratic nomination. Clinton learned that first hand.

Bernie Sanders tried to depend on young voters to win the nomination. There's a reason people don't tend to rely on young voters: they're incredibly unreliable.

Amazingly, Bernie learned nothing from 2016 and tried to do the same thing in 2020. It turned out even worse for him then.

If you can find a time that Bernie led in a poll by a wider margin than the margin for error, you're doing better than me because I don't see one: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ls/democratic/

Hillary Clinton was a former SecState, former Senator, and former First Lady. Bernie Sanders was a guy people thought they may have heard of? the name sounds kind of familiar? but maybe I'm thinking of one of my parents friends?

I know people like to act like he was this big threat to her in the primary and really took her deep into primary session before she was able to beat him, but it's just not true. He had money that allowed him to keep going, and the media loves a horse race narrative, but he was done after Super Tuesday and the rest was just piling on.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...egate-targets/

He was behind the 8 ball before the end of February, and he never came close to recovering.

Page 5 of 121 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast