Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 98 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    How do you guys feel knowing that Afghanistan has more women's rights than America?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    A serious question for you ... do you think abortions should be legal during labor? Or should the woman be forced to give birth?
    A serious question: what does this have to do with abortion that actually happens? Point to where this is actually happening. Go on…point to where it’s happening. I bet you will find out that there will be reference to the mother’s life being in danger.

People don’t go out, get pregnant, carry the fetus for nine months, and then just say on the day to give birth “**** it imma kill that MFer”.

These types of arguments are so incredibly disingenuous and disgusting because they ignore actual realities to try to placate some hypothetical nonsense. These policies like the one in Texas are meant to make women into breeding stock and people like you are asking about hypothetical 9+ month abortions.

Have a real discussion about what’s actually happening.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    What decent human being thinks they can force someone to remain pregnant against their will?
    Against their will? lol Don't get pregnant then! I know personal accountability is often lost on you liberals, but if you can't handle the responsibilities that come with having sexual intercourse you shouldn't be having it.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Against their will? lol Don't get pregnant then! I know personal accountability is often lost on you liberals, but if you can't handle the responsibilities that come with having sexual intercourse you shouldn't be having it.
    This isn’t about personal responsibility and you know that. It’s about externally imposed responsibility. The woman is taking a personally responsible action if her situation doesn’t merit having a child at the time. How about people who want to ban abortion take a look at the definition of personal and stay the **** out of someone else’s life?

Non-custodial parents should always pay to support their child; the gender of the parents is immaterial.

But abortion and child support are a false equivalence.
    No, they are not. Unless you think two women can have a baby together.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This isn’t about personal responsibility and you know that. It’s about externally imposed responsibility. The woman is taking a personally responsible action if her situation doesn’t merit having a child at the time. How about people who want to ban abortion take a look at the definition of personal and stay the **** out of someone else’s life?
    This isn't about personal responsibility, but also take a look at the definition of personal? lol What?

Consent to sex is not consent to pregnancy.

Consent can also be withdrawn.

Do you have an argument that isn't a tired cliche?
    Last edited by natepro; 09-01-2021 at 11:19 PM.

This isn't about personal responsibility, but also take a look at the definition of personal? lol What?
    You’re trying to impose collective responsibility on them. How about you take ten steps back and worry about whatever you’ve got going on in your life before you worry about what pregnant women are doing with their lives.

No, they are not. Unless you think two women can have a baby together.
    Yes, they are.

Abortion is about bodily autonomy and involves the choice of one person - the pregnant person.

Child support is about financially providing for a child you created, and involves three people - the custodian parent, the non-custodial parent, and the child. It's also a right that belongs to the child and not to either parent. No part of this is comparable to abortion.

Non-custodial parents should always pay to support their child; the gender of the parents is immaterial.

But abortion and child support are a false equivalence.
    Sounds like a slippery slope. I’ll pay for the abortion but not the child, college, wedding etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    They have a law that covers this in Virgina. For post-birth abortions.
    What law?

Consent to sex is not consent to pregnancy.

Consent can also be withdrawn.

Do you have an argument that isn't a tired cliche?
    Do you have any more flawed arguments that didn't come from your gender studies professor?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sounds like a slippery slope. I’ll pay for the abortion but not the child, college, wedding etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Child support is a slippery slope?

Do you have any more flawed arguments that didn't come from your gender studies professor?
    Let me finish my avocado toast and I'll get some more for you.

Well that's a fun thing you just made up.
    Nah.

Page 4 of 98 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast