Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 98 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1464
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    5,610
    How do you guys feel knowing that Afghanistan has more women's rights than America?

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    A serious question for you ... do you think abortions should be legal during labor? Or should the woman be forced to give birth?
    A serious question: what does this have to do with abortion that actually happens? Point to where this is actually happening. Go on…point to where it’s happening. I bet you will find out that there will be reference to the mother’s life being in danger.

    People don’t go out, get pregnant, carry the fetus for nine months, and then just say on the day to give birth “**** it imma kill that MFer”.

    These types of arguments are so incredibly disingenuous and disgusting because they ignore actual realities to try to placate some hypothetical nonsense. These policies like the one in Texas are meant to make women into breeding stock and people like you are asking about hypothetical 9+ month abortions.

    Have a real discussion about what’s actually happening.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,892
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    What decent human being thinks they can force someone to remain pregnant against their will?
    Against their will? lol Don't get pregnant then! I know personal accountability is often lost on you liberals, but if you can't handle the responsibilities that come with having sexual intercourse you shouldn't be having it.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Against their will? lol Don't get pregnant then! I know personal accountability is often lost on you liberals, but if you can't handle the responsibilities that come with having sexual intercourse you shouldn't be having it.
    This isn’t about personal responsibility and you know that. It’s about externally imposed responsibility. The woman is taking a personally responsible action if her situation doesn’t merit having a child at the time. How about people who want to ban abortion take a look at the definition of personal and stay the **** out of someone else’s life?

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,892
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Non-custodial parents should always pay to support their child; the gender of the parents is immaterial.

    But abortion and child support are a false equivalence.
    No, they are not. Unless you think two women can have a baby together.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,892
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This isn’t about personal responsibility and you know that. It’s about externally imposed responsibility. The woman is taking a personally responsible action if her situation doesn’t merit having a child at the time. How about people who want to ban abortion take a look at the definition of personal and stay the **** out of someone else’s life?
    This isn't about personal responsibility, but also take a look at the definition of personal? lol What?
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Against their will? lol Don't get pregnant then! I know personal accountability is often lost on you liberals, but if you can't handle the responsibilities that come with having sexual intercourse you shouldn't be having it.
    Consent to sex is not consent to pregnancy.

    Consent can also be withdrawn.

    Do you have an argument that isn't a tired cliche?
    Last edited by natepro; 09-01-2021 at 11:19 PM.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    This isn't about personal responsibility, but also take a look at the definition of personal? lol What?
    You’re trying to impose collective responsibility on them. How about you take ten steps back and worry about whatever you’ve got going on in your life before you worry about what pregnant women are doing with their lives.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    No, they are not. Unless you think two women can have a baby together.
    Yes, they are.

    Abortion is about bodily autonomy and involves the choice of one person - the pregnant person.

    Child support is about financially providing for a child you created, and involves three people - the custodian parent, the non-custodial parent, and the child. It's also a right that belongs to the child and not to either parent. No part of this is comparable to abortion.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,605
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Non-custodial parents should always pay to support their child; the gender of the parents is immaterial.

    But abortion and child support are a false equivalence.
    Sounds like a slippery slope. I’ll pay for the abortion but not the child, college, wedding etc.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,219
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    They have a law that covers this in Virgina. For post-birth abortions.
    What law?

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,892
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Consent to sex is not consent to pregnancy.

    Consent can also be withdrawn.

    Do you have an argument that isn't a tired cliche?
    Do you have any more flawed arguments that didn't come from your gender studies professor?
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,219
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sounds like a slippery slope. I’ll pay for the abortion but not the child, college, wedding etc.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Child support is a slippery slope?

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Do you have any more flawed arguments that didn't come from your gender studies professor?
    Let me finish my avocado toast and I'll get some more for you.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,230
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Well that's a fun thing you just made up.
    Nah.

Page 4 of 98 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •