Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 332 of 439 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 6575
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    A baby in the womb is a human being and should have the same rights as the mother. It is a separate form of life from the mother hooked to basically a tether line called an umbical cord. As far as my personal belief becoming law, right now yourpersonal belief in abortion is part of law and I want your belief to be outlawed. Simple as that. This is the way that the laws in this country work. Tough ****.
    So let's say that the woman gets in a car wreck that is her fault and the fetus dies? Does she get charged with involuntary manslaughter?
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

A baby in the womb is a human being and should have the same rights as the mother. It is a separate form of life from the mother hooked to basically a tether line called an umbical cord. As far as my personal belief becoming law, right now yourpersonal belief in abortion is part of law and I want your belief to be outlawed. Simple as that. This is the way that the laws in this country work. Tough ****.
    So we canít deport pregnant women who are non citizens because that baby is automatically a US citizen, right?

Or as dbroncos funnily asked, can a pregnant woman be able to use the HOV lane?

Claim the baby on taxes?

If you say no, youíre a hypocriteÖbut we knew that.

Hope youíre against the death penalty, actively support homeless people, refuse to buy Nike or nestle products because of their slave labor, and got vaccinated - since life is so precious and important.

Sorry but Iím not a authoritarian monster such as yourself, I donít want my beliefs ingrained into law because Iím not somebody who believes in 16th century law. Sorry bur this isnít a Christian nation like you think, the Bible is toilet paper compared to any of this nations laws - except toilet paper has actual use. The Bible, Quran, Torah, and every other religious book can stay in their communities, not in US law.

My personal belief isnít influenced by religion, itís influenced by letting people do whatever the **** they want with their body because itís not my business. I donít want to invade peoples privacy and personal business, you believe you have a right to tell people what to do. Neo nazi dumb ****.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

So let's say that the woman gets in a car wreck that is her fault and the fetus dies? Does she get charged with involuntary manslaughter?
    Better yet, you canít arrest a pregnant woman because youíre essentially kidnapping a minor, since you have to be a certain age to be incarcerated.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Better yet, you canít arrest a pregnant woman because youíre essentially kidnapping a minor, since you have to be a certain age to be incarcerated.
    Damn so now we need to charge ICE with child kidnapping when they detain a pregnant woman. Criminals the lot of them!
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!

Damn so now we need to charge ICE with child kidnapping when they detain a pregnant woman. Criminals the lot of them!
    Birds of Pray: Wait, thatís not what I meantÖ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birds of Pray: Wait, thatís not what I meantÖ

LOL that's the consequence of affording rights to people. If life begins at conception, then if the fetus is conceived here it is an American citizen.

LOL that's the consequence of affording rights to people. If life begins at conception, then if the fetus is conceived here it is an American citizen.
    Yup. Exactly the point Iíve been making all week.

Too bad most of the GOP never graduated high school and learned about logical fallacies, then maybe theyíd understand what a slippery slope is.

So we canít deport pregnant women who are non citizens because that baby is automatically a US citizen, right?

Claim the baby on taxes?

Hope youíre against the death penalty, actively support homeless people, refuse to buy Nike or nestle products because of their slave labor, and got vaccinated - since life is so precious and important.

Sorry but Iím not a authoritarian monster such as yourself, I donít want my beliefs ingrained into law because Iím not somebody who believes in 16th century law. Sorry bur this isnít a Christian nation like you think, the Bible is toilet paper compared to any of this nations laws - except toilet paper has actual use. The Bible, Quran, Torah, and every other religious book can stay in their communities, not in US law.

My personal belief isnít influenced by religion, itís influenced by letting people do whatever the **** they want with their body because itís not my business. I donít want to invade peoples privacy and personal business, you believe you have a right to tell people what to do. Neo nazi dumb ****.
    Quit asking rhetorical questions!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

NO I AM NOT. Accidents have the name accident for a reason.

You know what involuntary means. Right? It's when someone didn't mean to kill someone, but someone still died.

This response doesnít even make sense [emoji1787]

Heís getting flustered, guys!

Claim the baby on taxes?

You so-called "points" aren't points at all. You are just simply showing what a fool you are. Your comments are so silly that it doesn't require an answer to any of them. You're just a racist fool.

These ****ers are getting really desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post

Human life begins at conception.

I'm totally against warfare, but people have no choice when they are drafted to fight for our country.
    Right when the tail falls off the little tadpole, eh?

You so-called "points" aren't points at all. You are just simply showing what a fool you are. Your comments are so silly that it doesn't require an answer to any of them. You're just a racist fool.
    If you are going to insist the fetus is alive for the purposes of one thing, then you have to accept the consequences of that for all things. A live beginning 9 months earlier than society has ever declared has consequences...apparently.