Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    6 months is more than enough to know whether you were raped or not, unless we've stopped pretending that abortions aren't primarily used as birth control for irresponsible women.
    It's 6 WEEKS.

And who gives a single, solitary **** why anyone gets an abortion?

6 months is more than enough to know whether you were raped or not, unless we've stopped pretending that abortions aren't primarily used as birth control for irresponsible women.
    6 months? You mean 6 weeks…

Texas' restrictive abortion law takes effect after SCOTUS deadline to stop it passes.

6 weeks and it’s not primarily. It is even when someone is raped. What other purpose do you think abortion serves?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Would a woman even have any warning signs she was pregnant after 6 weeks besides a missed period? Like a lot of the symptoms I see can have similarities to PMS. There's a big difference between 24 weeks (like in a lot of states) and 6 weeks. Obviously this is just a way to eventually challenge Roe V Wade.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Would a woman even have any warning signs she was pregnant after 6 weeks besides a missed period? Like a lot of the symptoms I see can have similarities to PMS. There's a big difference between 24 weeks (like in a lot of states) and 6 weeks. Obviously this is just a way to eventually challenge Roe V Wade.
    At 6 weeks a small percentage knows unless they are checking because they are looking to get pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It's 6 WEEKS.

And who gives a single, solitary **** why anyone gets an abortion?
    What decent human being thinks aborting a developing human is an acceptable form of birth control?
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    6 weeks and it’s not primarily. It is even when someone is raped. What other purpose do you think abortion serves?

Most of the time, the woman just doesn't want to have the child out of selfishness. The statistics support it and it's also the case in all of the women that I know of that have admitted to abortions.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

What decent human being thinks aborting a developing human is an acceptable form of birth control?
    the next person you see probably does.

It’s not primarily. It is even when someone is raped. What other purpose do you think abortion serves?

Its nonsense to suggest it falls just on the feet of irresponsible women. Its both parties. Men just don't have to deal with the ramifications unless they are identified as the father.

That said, a majority of abortions are results of people not having the means to be parents or being too young to have children of their own. Rape plays a part in it but a USA Today study had abortion from rape being only 1% of cases.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/1211175001/

.5% from incest too.

Most of the time, the woman just doesn't want to have the child out of selfishness. The statistics support it and it's also the case in all of the women that I know of that have admitted to abortions.
    How do the statistics show selfishness?

Texas' restrictive abortion law takes effect after SCOTUS deadline to stop it passes.

Its nonsense to suggest it falls just on the feet of irresponsible women. Its both parties. Men just don't have to deal with the ramifications unless they are identified as the father.

That said, a majority of abortions are results of people not having the means to be parents or being too young to have children of their own. Rape plays a part in it but a USA Today study had abortion from rape being only 1% of cases.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/1211175001/

.5% from incest too.
    Thanks for the Snapple facts

Thanks for the Snapple facts

Well, rape is not an overwhelming reason why women get abortions. It does happen and if a woman is raped, she should have that option but its not a main cause.

So the **** what? Who in the hell are you or anyone that isn’t the woman to decide that? I don’t really care about forcing her to have to defend her decision.

Well, rape is not an overwhelming reason why women get abortions. It does happen and if a woman is raped, she should have that option but its not a main cause.
    Thank you again

What decent human being thinks they can force someone to remain pregnant against their will?

Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast