Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 193 of 499 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 7479
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Stop whining and lying, little troll. I have pointed out what you have said and you are attempting to run away from it.
    Man up and own your statements or shut the hell up and go away. Your hypocrisy is incredible.
    Sounds like someone needs to take a little breather from the internet. May I suggest relaxing with a good book? Perhaps the best selling book of 2018 would suit your fancy.

All right little troll, I will ask a more direct question, just to placate you and stop your incessant whining.
    "When does a fetus become human?"
    Deflection #4

When itís born and it no longer relies on a human for it to breathe, eat and drink.

What do you call an egg? Is it an egg, embryo or chicken? I wonder if youíll deflect for a 5th time?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sounds like someone needs to take a little breather from the internet. May I suggest relaxing with a good book? Perhaps the best selling book of 2018 would suit your fancy.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Nate, to admit that a fetus is human would be to admit that it has rights. You cannot admit that.
    No, it wouldn't. I've addressed this multiple times in this thread. No one has the right to use someone else's body against their will.

And apparently even you don't think those rights you claim they have matter until 24 weeks.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    No, it wouldn't. I've addressed this multiple times in this thread. No one has the right to use someone else's body against their will.

And apparently even you don't think those rights you claim they have matter until 24 weeks.
    Sure he supports abortion in the first trimester but not if the woman is pregnant with a fetus. Only if she happens to have a toaster or tennis ball in her womb.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post

OK. You have said to "use someone else's body against their will." Precisely what does this mean?

And, by the way, I support an expectant mother's right to terminate a pregnancy for medical reasons. I do not support abortion on demand.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Deflection #4

When itís born and it no longer relies on a human for it to breathe, eat and drink.

What do you call an egg? Is it an egg, embryo or chicken? I wonder if youíll deflect for a 5th time?
    Chicken Benedict...mmmmhhmmmm

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Deflection #4

For there to be a 4th deflection, there would have had to be a first, second and third.
    I have said that a chicken embryo has the genetics to make it a chicken. It cannot be anything else.
    A human reproductive cell contains all of the genetics to make it uniquely human at the point of conception. It is human at that point.

OK. You have said to "use someone else's body against their will." Precisely what does this mean?
    Which part don't you understand?

The part where you say that to call a fetus human has nothing to do with your argument. It has everything to do with it.
    What part of "there are 2 humans involved in a pregnancy" don't you understand? This is your disconnect, and why you won't own your statements about supporting feticide.

The part where you say that to call a fetus human has nothing to do with your argument. It has everything to do with it.
    What part of "there are 2 humans involved in a pregnancy" don't you understand? This is your disconnect, and why you won't own your statements about supporting feticide.
    It does not.

Did you forget your own question?

For there to be a 4th deflection, there would have had to be a first, second and third.
    I have said that a chicken embryo has the genetics to make it a chicken. It cannot be anything else.
    A human reproductive cell contains all of the genetics to make it uniquely human at the point of conception. It is human at that point.
    Deflection #5

What do you call an egg? Is it an egg, embryo or chicken?

I love a good sunny side up chicken with a little fresh ground salt & pepper, some bacon, and a good piece of buttered sourdough toast.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I love a good sunny side up chicken with a little fresh ground salt & pepper, some bacon, and a good piece of buttered sourdough toast.
    I'm partial to embryo and steak

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk