Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 190 of 499 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 7479
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    When it's born.
    What part of "when its born" am I missing? That is when a fetus becomes human in your mind.
    Stop whining, lying and attempting to deflect this. You made the statement. Own it and move on or shut the hell up.

As to me being feticidal, I admit that I think abortion for medical reasons is justifiable. You, on the other hand have said that any person that "wants" an abortion "needs" one.
    Stop whining and own your statement.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    A fetus isnít a human. It doesnít eat, drink or breathe on its own. Its attached to a human and gets all its sustenance from said human. If weíre speaking in technical terms, a fetus is a parasite.
    As science progresses and the care of the undelivered babies gets more and more advanced, we will come to a time where the viability of the human being inside the womb will shrink the time period where the baby is dependent on the mother for its survival.

As for your asinine statement of a fetus being a parasite, in non-"technical" terms, you are an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I'd say that when a woman spreads her legs, she makes a decision that may result in a human being being created. It's as simple as that. That baby in the womb is a human life and has the potential to be a wonderful human being. To snuff it out as a "bother" to the woman is murder.
    Isn't it fascinating that the only fetuses ever aborted were going to be "wonderful" and cure cancer and invent flying cars?

This is going to come as a shock to you, but some fetuses grow up to be minority women.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

I'd say that when a woman spreads her legs, she makes a decision that may result in a human being being created. It's as simple as that. That baby in the womb is a human life and has the potential to be a wonderful human being. To snuff it out as a "bother" to the woman is murder.
    How is it a human if it canít breathe, drink or eat on its own?

As science progresses and the care of the undelivered babies gets more and more advanced, we will come to a time where the viability of the human being inside the womb will shrink the time period where the baby is dependent on the mother for its survival.

As for your asinine statement of a fetus being a parasite, in non-"technical" terms, you are an idiot.
    What makes a fetus human?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    What part of "when its born" am I missing? That is when a fetus becomes human in your mind.
    Stop whining, lying and attempting to deflect this. You made the statement. Own it and move on or shut the hell up.
    The part where you asked:

When does a fetus become a baby in your mind?
    Which is not "when does it become human"? Had you asked that, I would've told you the same thing I've already shown you I said repeatedly: I do not care if you consider it human or not, because it has no bearing on my argument.

As to me being feticidal, I admit that I think abortion for medical reasons is justifiable. You, on the other hand have said that any person that "wants" an abortion "needs" one.
    Stop whining and own your statement.
    I have absolutely said that, yes. I'm glad to see your ability to remember the things people have actually said hasn't fled you entirely.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

What makes a fetus human?
    What is a fetus if not human? Is it a dog? Is it a platypus? Is it a giraffe? How about a dolphin?
    Its genetics make it human.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I've done nothing but own and defend everything I've said in this thread.

As far as being "feticidal," I guess you can join me in that. Unless you're going to claim you didn't say this?

Apparently if itís at 23 weeks, Catman is supportive of what he calls feticide.

What is a fetus if not human? Is it a dog? Is it a platypus? Is it a giraffe? How about a dolphin?
    According to Charlie Kirk a dolphin fetus is a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Practically a feticidal maniac.

I already stated 3 reasons why itís not human. It doesnít eat, drink or breathe on its own. Itís a parasite.

Now can you please tell me what makes a fetus human?
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 01-14-2022 at 01:38 PM.

I already stated 3 reasons why itís not human. It doesnít eat, drink or breathe on its own. Itís a parasite.

Now can you please tell me what makes a fetus human?
    Genetics. The first cell has all of the genetics that make the baby a human. It cannot be anything else.

Genetics. The first cell has all of the genetics that make the baby a human. It cannot be anything else.
    What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Medically necessary abortions are acceptable. Some on this board would allow abortion up until 1 second before natural birth would happen.
    I own my statements. Some refuse to man up and do so. Some are whiney little trolls.